Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world? - page 25. (Read 42207 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

Yeah I think so. I believe in the power of bitcoin. There so many people helped with bitcoin. Although they just based on US Dollor but, its more valuabale than dollor. Soon we can see that bitcoin will be accepted by strong countries
Activity: 196
Nope, it wouldn't take a whole lot to get the numbers to start going down (compared to other currencies).

As much as it pains me to say it, this is the truth.

Now, it does have the capability to become the strongest, so do take that into account.

Yes bitcoin now is the most strongest coin in the world, becuase its valu is so high. Even with high fluctuation and despite that bitcoin is facing a challenges as well. Like in china. I think younal know what is going on there about crypto currency. And now bitcoin is powerful and unbreakable.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
In my opinion, yes bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is the first favorable digital currency of all cryptocurrency. Even there’s a lot of cryptocurrency in the world bitcoin is the most popular and most precious of all. The volume of demand’s for bitcoin is increasing and also the community of it. That is the primary reason why bitcoin is now the highest currency in the world.
Activity: 209

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
Bitcoin has the potential to be the strongest currency in the world but we all know that it is not yet legal for some countries while some countries has already banned bitcoin within their are. Just by seeing how bitcoin runs in the world, we can already say that it can not still be considered as the strongest currency in the world. Maybe sooner or later it will be, as time passes by bitcoin keeps on innovating.
Activity: 357
Merit: 12

Considering the fact that bitcoin is not yet legalized all over the world, we can already say that bitcoin is not yet the strongest currency in the world. We may say that it has a lot of potential and it got all it takes to be the strongest but as long as it is not yet recognized by everyone in the world and the use of it is not seen everywhere, then bitcoin is just the strongest currency in the world of cryptocurrency but who knows, maybe time will come for bitcoin.
Activity: 81
Merit: 30

I think not literally the strongest, but rather the most popular currency in terms of virtual aspect or in short, the cryptocurrency. It might be coined as the strongest currency because of what bitcoin can give and what it can provide to the people who have already been using it. Especially now that bitcoin has already made its way to raise its price which has already exceeded the expected price before the year ends.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10

For me, I think its not official. But, when you believe someday that bitcoin is the strongest coin in world maybe it really exist. But I think more process when we need before we achieve that bitcoin is strongest currency in the world. But just believe in it and trust, time will come.
I think it will be the strongest currency in the world if they solve their problems which is facing now today, the main problem is knowledge about bitcoin to provide everyone and another problem is internet which is not afford any person and those area where internet connection is disable, these problems are the main to solve for bitcoin.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309

For me, I think its not official. But, when you believe someday that bitcoin is the strongest coin in world maybe it really exist. But I think more process when we need before we achieve that bitcoin is strongest currency in the world. But just believe in it and trust, time will come.
Time will surely come that bitcoin will become the strongest cryptocurrency in the world, i don't say currency because we can't do that. Bitcoin will become the strongest cryptocurrency because right now, bitcoin has still some problems and vulnerability that needs to be fixed in order to become a completely unstoppable coin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Activity: 294
maybe right now, because Bitcoin is on the rise and it remains to be seen whether it will retain its purchasing power and that's what matters to most of us. Shocked
Activity: 397
Bitcoin is an object for speculation, people buy it to make money. For the role of the strongest currency, it absolutely does not suit.
It is true that bitcoin is still on the way for growth but it will not take much time to make bitcoin as a legal currency and to say that bitcoin is the strongest currency now, I am very happy with bitcoin because I have invested in crypto long ago and now it is very high in price and demand is also very high. It is growing gradually but it is growing continually this is the reason why the power of bitcoin is increasing day by day.
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
I totally agreed that bitcoin is the now the strongest currency in the world. I study that bitcoin has a unique way of how they function more. I can say that because of the bitcoin worth $ 16k that is a huge amount of money. That the one why many investors considerate to the bitcoin.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
It would be nice to see that  but Bitcoin isn't yet the strongest currency in the world. To be the strongest currency in the world, Bitcoin will need to be used by more people and spread more throughout the world.

I think it needs more development before that. Bitcoin may be the first and most expensive digital currency but it is still not stable. Bitcoin is very volatile and not only that, bitcoin is still having a lot of problem when it comes to transactions. If bitcoin needs to be used by a lot of people to be the strongest currency or digital currency, then I guess it still needs a lot of year.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
i think it is not. cause dollar is more than stronger than bitcoin. many of us thinking about what is the strongest currency in the world but doesnt think about what the value of it or when those money came from and where it country circulate. i probably say that dollar is the strongest currency in the world cause everyone knows dollar but bitcoin is not.
You can say this and I think this is true. Bitcoins are amazing but they can’t be called as the strongest currency right now. There is majority of population that even doesn’t know about it. What is it and what are crypto they don’t bother.

They have many other priorities. Bitcoin will be the strongest one when every corner of the world would have it and they own it more than anything else.
Yes,  I agree too but right now? I guess it is really a great and strongest currency. Why I say so? because do you even see how this kind of transaction help other people here? It is a very good help for many people who really need this, why I say it is strongest? because although it has a time that it drop but it will have a chance to goes up and really secure future and changes life forever.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
As of this moment I think bitcoin is not really the strongest currency in the world.because if bitcoin is the strongest currency other government did not ban this and many people of that country will disagree to ban bitcoin right? Bitcoin is in demand as of now for the good profits in short term.but I don't think so in the future if whole world can accepted bitcoin.
Bitcoin is one of the strongest currency and it doesn't mean that if bitcoin gets banned then it is not a good currency because they ban bitcoin because it is too good and it is a threat in their economy that the people might go for bitcoin because of decentralization and just abandon the traditional place for their money like banks.
Bitcoin has struggled a lot and it has reached this stage just by its own hard work, not by the courtesy or favoritism of people. So in short, it deserves the title of being the strength currency in the world. Bitcoin has the strongest crypto market and largest as well. Only an idiot can doubt the potential of bitcoin or its position for being the most successful and strongest currency of the world.

I don’t think so any investors is going to go against bitcoin or waste money on other coins because the prices of bitcoin are very much high than any other investment at present. Bitcoin has even beaten gold in being the most useful investment and same is the case with real estate. Though it is true that investors are playing significant role in the high prices of bitcoin but it does not mean, bitcoin itself is nothing.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
i think it is not. cause dollar is more than stronger than bitcoin. many of us thinking about what is the strongest currency in the world but doesnt think about what the value of it or when those money came from and where it country circulate. i probably say that dollar is the strongest currency in the world cause everyone knows dollar but bitcoin is not.
You can say this and I think this is true. Bitcoins are amazing but they can’t be called as the strongest currency right now. There is majority of population that even doesn’t know about it. What is it and what are crypto they don’t bother.

They have many other priorities. Bitcoin will be the strongest one when every corner of the world would have it and they own it more than anything else.
Activity: 746
Merit: 251
It would be nice to see that  but Bitcoin isn't yet the strongest currency in the world. To be the strongest currency in the world, Bitcoin will need to be used by more people and spread more throughout the world.
Activity: 48
Mostly agree here, it looks like yes, bitcoin is now one of the strongest currency in world. Even with high fluctuation and despite that bitcoin is facing a challenges as well, (like China and Indonesia banned bitcoin in their countries), but still bitcoin is very popular and strong in world. Hell it become more expensive than gold! Soon we can see that bitcoin will be accepted by strong countries ( like usa, korea, russia) and some of them make bitcoin legal, which will give even more power to bitcoin!
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
The Exchange for EOS Community

We must know that before a currwncy will be considered as strongest currenxy, it must rwachable in every level of soxiety which is very impossible by now cause this is technology based system , we have our people who preserve culture and not open about bitcoin.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I think the strongest currency in the world is USD because the valuation of Bitcoin still base on USD Cheesy.
Pages:
Jump to: