Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world? - page 33. (Read 42207 times)

Activity: 360
Merit: 100
After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

If by strongest, it means the most preferred and used by all, then the answer would be yes. As of now, when people first hear about online currency, the first thing that comes in their mind will always be bitcoin. A lot of people would like and want to acquire bitcoin for themselves because they believe that it has a chance on getting a high value.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin can't be the strongest currency, as it doesn't really qualify to be a currency. The transaction costs are way too high for it to be used as a means of payment for most things. Bitcoin is more of an investment tool; a speculative place to put your money. So it's really more comparable to gold than to a normal currency.
It's not about the transaction cost because that problem could be solve soon, bitcoin is just a decentralized currency
which is hard for the government to regulate, why would majority of the people risk their money using bitcoin when their purpose is just to transact.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
No, bitcoin is not yet the strongest currency in the world because bitcoin has not been unveiled by all countries. But believe me that bitcoin will be the strongest currency in the world as time goes by
i think bitcoin is not yet the strongest currency because it is still a crypto currency not real money that everybody cannot directly use it. but in terms of value it is very good, it will only become the best currency when the world become fully entering in cryptic era that all transaction is computer generated and bitcoin is the only currency used in a whole world.
Activity: 106
Bitcoin can't be the strongest currency, as it doesn't really qualify to be a currency. The transaction costs are way too high for it to be used as a means of payment for most things. Bitcoin is more of an investment tool; a speculative place to put your money. So it's really more comparable to gold than to a normal currency.
Activity: 287
No, bitcoin is not yet the strongest currency in the world because bitcoin has not been unveiled by all countries. But believe me that bitcoin will be the strongest currency in the world as time goes by
Activity: 1988
Merit: 322
Definitely indeed.money tends to make everything in the current scenario. if you have cash then all thing will go alon wit you indvidula will respect you if you are wealthy. your sociable status is calculated from your wealth. your residing regular is identified by your spending capability. so anywhere you go cash should be an issue for the existence. with out money, you cannot imagine a solitary moment in your daily life. so I also think that cash is above all the things...igh.s
Indeed, bitcoin is at present working hard to be the best currency of the world and is on its way to wear the crown of world best currency and asset.

Bitcoin is the one which is increasing in value exponentially over days and nights. Bitcoin has made legal in most of the developed countries and others are on their way to declare it as legal currency. The more people getting aware to bitcoin, the more chances are there for bitcoin to become the strongest currency.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

I really think it is because it even surpassed gold and dollar's value. It is the only currency that costs $10,000. No one expected bitcoin to grow this big because it multiplied to thousand times compared to when it started where it even cost less than a dollar. A lot of people became rich because of bitcoin investment.
Yeah right now nobody thinks that bitcoin can rise this high. of course this time bitcoin become the most expensive currency in the world. but that does not mean the strongest bitcoin of all currencies. I'm sure currently the price of bitcoin can still be manipulated and it proves that bitcoin is still not strong enough #IMO
Activity: 210
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
In what aspects we decide bitcoin is now the strongest currency in the world is the biggest question. We are benefitted from bitcoin because of its rate and it is not staying at one particular period and it is getting hike looks like hike so investors are some time confused. If the hike is controlled for certain period will make bitcoin as a worlds strongest currency.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
To begin with thing I'd keep since i have could be much more anxious more than my physical paper cash being ineffective if my nation misplaced world war 2. Towards the conclusion I supposethetriumphant celebration  ill in any case acknowledge electronic currencies to be precise Bitcoin and so i won't find yourself becoming a bit low useless and poverty stricken the point is I'll regardless have a possibility of having something of great worth. So it is justified, in spite of all of the difficulty one can just bear such a great amount of gold together prior to it being insufficient to cover their requirements. w
Activity: 184
Merit: 0
SimpleFx.com added BFXUSD and BFXBTC Contracts for difference.might be fascinating.
bitcoin is now one of the strong currency in world because I know when china banned bitcoin so at that time I was thinking that bitcoin will banned because at time bitcoin was new in market and the price drop very badly but the way bitcoin fight against china so that’s unbelievable which mean that bitcoin don’t want to lose it's value and it want to survive for along time because bitcoin is now acceptable to world and they support as well.
Activity: 770
Merit: 268

I think bitcoin is the strongest crypto currency at the moment. because of its inflated exchange rates and many demands. it makes the longer the price will soar higher again.

It is, in fact bitcoin is still alive even after a lot of years after it was invented. Bitcoin lasted almost 9 years and it is still not giving any signs being dead and it is still pumping and making feat. If bitcoin is not strong, I think it is dead a long time now ever since the MtGox happens but it did not, it rises slowly and now making a history in the crypto currency book.

I think it will become a global currency, every country will be using it and starts the cash less society with use of cryptos lead by bitcoin.
Period of nine years is not that long to decide whether a currency is capable of handling large scale transactions. In fact even after nine years developers are not in position to modify the code to accommodate the far more needed solution for bitcoin to be able to handle the micro transactions. We need long term solutions and for that we need visionary like Satoshi to come with solution.
Bitcoin is strong currency and from time to time it has proved its worth by coming strongly after suffering a jolt like mt. gox and more recent JP morgan tactic of FUD. The day when developers come with micro transactions n other transaction related complexities bitcoin will be unstoppable.
To frank bitcoins is now the strongest asset in world and will remain for coming nearby future.
Activity: 405
Yes, now bitcoin is strongest currency, today we have seen that bitcoin is popular in all country and to the people so bitcoin now is the strongest currency in the world. Because it has the most useful and most of people are already invest and using bitcoin. We say bitcoin is the strongest currency because of its value and the profit. Bitcoin is always on the top of all currency, especially its best in investment and its an international currency and it can use it anywhere of this world.
Activity: 457
Merit: 262
A strong currency will never be this volatile. I am not worried when the value goes up. But it hurts a lot of people when the exchange rates crash by 20% in a single day. Hopefully derivatives trading in CME and NASDAQ will make Bitcoin more stable.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254

I really think it is because it even surpassed gold and dollar's value. It is the only currency that costs $10,000. No one expected bitcoin to grow this big because it multiplied to thousand times compared to when it started where it even cost less than a dollar. A lot of people became rich because of bitcoin investment.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
unfortunately, this is the truth. Bitcoin is way too volatile and unstable to be declared as the world's strongest currency. But this may of course change in the future where this may actually be the truth. But as of now, the truth has been spoken and there is nothing to be ashamed about it!!!! Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 122
Well those folks you where telling about bitcoin being the strongest currency in the world will by now concurs to you point of views, as bitcoin has proven to be the strongest and the most valued currency in the exchange market presently.
STT
legendary
Activity: 4004
Merit: 1428
Catalog Websites
US dollar has depth of market, thats very important.   The price rising this fast is a form of volatility which is not strength by itself, a rocket also rises fast before it must fall.   The steady flight of an Albatross is more impressive then anything that goes straight up because it can fly so long for so little.
   So Bitcoin has lasted 9 years but its price rise is mainly down to widening customer base, the actual strength of the product or blockchain is still largely ahead waiting to be tested.   I'm certain that Bitcoin must improve in usability or it will prove too rigid and extended at this price to last the distance.  

Steel is stronger then Iron, an alloy lasts better from combining more then one thing and Bitcoin is still too unrefined IMHO
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
bitkoin can't be considered the strongest world currency. Although there is no doubt that in the crypt world, bitcoin is the strongest currency, but can't be compared with the currency fiat, because the US dollar is the most popular and strong currency in the real world
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

I think bitcoin is the strongest crypto currency at the moment. because of its inflated exchange rates and many demands. it makes the longer the price will soar higher again.

It is, in fact bitcoin is still alive even after a lot of years after it was invented. Bitcoin lasted almost 9 years and it is still not giving any signs being dead and it is still pumping and making feat. If bitcoin is not strong, I think it is dead a long time now ever since the MtGox happens but it did not, it rises slowly and now making a history in the crypto currency book.

I think it will become a global currency, every country will be using it and starts the cash less society with use of cryptos lead by bitcoin.
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

I think yes, Its true as how we have witnessed how dollars affect other countries economy and so on but bitcoin is just a rookie doing big things in the economies of different countries around the world. Considering its background it is surprising to achieve the spotlight in market with just pure system of reliable programs in this world full of untrustworthy online issues.
Pages:
Jump to: