Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin Really The Future Of Money? - page 12. (Read 68747 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 0
Bitcoin has been proclaimed dead 89 times. It has been labeled a Ponzi scheme and a failed experiment. Writers have argued for it to be forgotten and for developers to move on to greener pastures. But moving beyond this rhetoric, it’s not all that difficult to compare the rise of bitcoin to that of another technology: the World Wide Web. http://blockgeeks.com/questions/what-is-your-future-predictions-of-bitcoin/#comment-604
Bitcoin can be our future money if all levels in the society could adopt it and be able to used it ,but the big problem is those people with low level of living that can't be able to buy gadgets and install internet connection will lose interest in Bitcoin because they might think that to access with it seems very expensive that poor people cannot afford it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Bitcoin has been proclaimed dead 89 times. It has been labeled a Ponzi scheme and a failed experiment. Writers have argued for it to be forgotten and for developers to move on to greener pastures. But moving beyond this rhetoric, it’s not all that difficult to compare the rise of bitcoin to that of another technology: the World Wide Web. http://blockgeeks.com/questions/what-is-your-future-predictions-of-bitcoin/#comment-604
yess it is the future ..well u saw the price of bitcoins has incresed to a next level .well it would be no surprise if the price of bitcoins increase  to 800dollars per bitcoinss. well i hope i get my salary as bitcoins because it has high future .and i am looking forward to it. kudoos Smiley

Bitcoin has a great edge. In bitcoin there are a lot of opportunities and possibilities. There are really a lot of things we can accomplish online. Regardless of what industry it may be. Bitcoin could make a way for a cashless society that everyone is looking forward to.
Activity: 377
Why not? All can happen without we can predict. Bitcoin has an excellent opportunity for future money. If Bitcoin can be consistent with its development and its always high price from year to year. I'm sure Bitcoin could be money in the future.
Activity: 354
Merit: 100

Somehow, because there are some articles and news said that bitcoin will be the future money in this world. All I can say is better bacause if we use digital currency we a unversal money and less hassle for us to withdraw in bank. But there are some disadvantage because not all people can access through technology so that it is bad for them because they cannot access the money.
Activity: 78
It certainly the tomorrow's currency, yet it isn't on account of the number of inhabitants on the planet doesn't control or choose what the cash will be.

The pioneers and the legislatures which choose that, and they are no chance to get for bitcoin turning into future of money.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
Bitcoin is going to be the future money,i believe so strongly,like a normal international currency,that can transact in any country regardless of the fiat of that country.. Worthy to note is that bitcoin is creating a platform that fiat of any country Can exchange with it,..
Activity: 266
In any case,  Already bitcoin is being given preference same as our fiat that we use for our daily living. Though bitcoin doesn't have a stable value the innovation is something great. So based on this things have started to get digitalized and as a part more Countries major focus is towards digitalization. When everywhere this becomes successful then bitcoin surely serves as the future money.
Activity: 123

Now Bitcoin has also proved its quality as a currency. So, using Bitcoin to the real world is very difficult. Bitcoin is just a virtual currency on the Internet. There is still a long way to go before using it.
Activity: 84
all this is based on persistent cryptography, that is, on the same encryption mechanisms used in SSL, in SSH, in banking networks, etc., which have been checked thousands of times and are considered reliable today.
Activity: 182
In my reference, it will be the progressive of our currency. I think many people will produce more the bitcoin or the cryptocurrency to have a to your liking currency or money in the sophisticated. No one can proclamation what will happen but this is a pleasurable idea that will fabricate more the cryptocurrency and to have a digital currency in the difficult. Many will have a disadvantages and advantages but allocate us determination for the bigger world and acceptance us aspiration the it will be more wealthy in the proud.
Activity: 210
It seems to me that the future of money will not be in the bitcoin itself, but in order to start people's attitude towards the need to come to new technologies.
Activity: 294
I am not sure about it. We have to wait more for it growth. More than half of people in the world don't know what is bitcoins, and crypto currencies. And on the top government never let bitcoin to become number one and replace fiat from it, almost everyone is against bitcoin because they believe bitcoin mostly use in crimes and for selling drugs. It can be future of digital currencies but not completely replace finance.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
I think yes, bitcoin is the future of the world transaction system so I never hesitate to hold, I'm sure the current price storm is only temporary and bitcoin soon returned to its best performance as of December.
Activity: 84
Bitcoins can be obtained on the Web without attachments - for example, by viewing ads on specialized sites. Of course, these are not cosmic sums, but still, they are bitcoins
Activity: 392
I think that in order for bitcoin to become a future of money it will take a very long time, it will not be our century, since it is not possible to replace paper money without the state and the state is categorically against it.

Indeed!  It is impossible to replace the existing money without the approved rules or regulations stating that bitcoin is now the new currency. We cannot do that.
Activity: 244
for me it's a yes bitcoin become popular nowadays and most of the people is now accepting bitcoin.. as you can see the sharp development of bitcoin in the industry of finances is really quite impressive. the cryptocurrencies like bitcoin is one of a kind and in the future it will be equal to fiat money..
Activity: 518
Merit: 14
although I do not know for sure. but bitcoin we can use to buy this and that. of course after we exchange with rupiah currency .
Activity: 205
i guess it is really hard to start predicting bitcoin in the future. im not  really sure that bitcoin become the future money because not all country are in favor of bitcoin. but because of most country are now involved with bitcoin, hopefully for the next more year bitcoin will make a great success to become a future money in every country.
Activity: 357
Merit: 130
I think that in order for bitcoin to become a future of money it will take a very long time, it will not be our century, since it is not possible to replace paper money without the state and the state is categorically against it.
Activity: 100
Merit: 12
That is for sure, I believe cryptocurrency is the future of money. But in five or ten years, not right now or soon.

Bitcoin is a revolutionary currency, but it has some troubles. First is long transactions; the second is bad government policies of many countries.

Pages:
Jump to: