Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin Really The Future Of Money? - page 8. (Read 68745 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
as long as bitcoin is 'tethered' to the market it will survive. once there are multiple trading pairs on all exchanges and the market doesn't rise and fall with bitcoin it will have a much harder time of it. I think there will be a few currency coins in the future and possibly a bunch of nation backed govt. crypto also
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
If you think bitcoin is the future of money yes it can be. It has got a lot of potential to become the future of money. The main plus Point is its anonymous. Easy to handle, store and safe. thieves cannot stole it unless they have your bitcoin wallet password. Very easy to transfer the amount to any part of the world within seconds. no big processing fees like PayPal  and pretty long procedures like in bank. So convenient to handle. No one will know how much assets you own. So free of all taxes. Bitcoin has got all these plus points which can make it the future of currency. But if governments start banning it or regulating it then definitely it will become difficult for bitcoins to survive.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Definitely yes, Bitcoin will be the future of money. I can see many other crytpto currencies emerging in future and also we can expect new people using bitcoin. If you invest money in bitcoin it will multiplied. All you have to do is to wait for your money to earn profit and it will be the future of money.

Activity: 596
Probably only in part. Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies will be used by mankind but by no means every person on earth and not in every country.
Activity: 68
hope it does not happen. if bitcoin becomes future money then its value is no longer fantastic. it can make bitcoin value down. for example bitcoin is used to buy food, clothing, and other trivial items. could be 5 BTC just to buy clothes.
Activity: 434
I truly believe that. Bitcoin can really transform our modern world and help us improve it.
Activity: 73
I think it will depend on the people or masses of how are they going to educate people all around the world. I think it will take more several years before it happen not now. Though there is a possibility to be happen actually.
Activity: 71
I don't think so. Actually Bitcoin is considered a virtual property and has real value, but if you try to do business with Bitcoin, you will have many problems because every Bitcoin transaction has to be verified and this is very long.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Definitely yes, Bitcoin will be the future of money. I can see many other crytpto currencies emerging in future and also we can expect new people using bitcoin. If you invest money in bitcoin it will multiplied. All you have to do is to wait for your money to earn profit and it will be the future of money.
Activity: 280
I can't say if it would be bitcoin that will be the future of money,  but I can tell you that crypto will be the future of money,  money as we all know it is changing Defination from the body which is given value by a set of people called the government and the Central Bank,  to the body which is agreed by the citizens or by individuals to be called money.  Bitcoin is always in charge.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
ECOSTART
I would agree if bitcoin as a good investment in the future, but not with the assumption or thought that bitcoin as the future of money. I think the main function of bitcoin is not as money and somehow bitcoin will not replace the main function of conventional money.
Activity: 159
I think it's  possibility that bitcoin can become the future of money, as we can see we have enter a technology era where most of the transaction is done by doing online transaction, so i believed in the future our money will all turned into digital form and at that time there will be more user using crypto currency for the transaction,bitcoin is the mother of crypto currency, day by day bitcoin users increase . so I think it's possible BTCBTCBTC
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Yes it is true bitcoin is the future of money, I mean digital money. Bitcoin is currently in demand among traders, investors and others. The demand for bitcoin also continues to increase. So it is not wrong if we think that bitcoin is the future of digital money. That will be true.
Definitely. Bitcoin is really the future of digital money. It is the most popular digital currency today, it has a great potential to rise again so the demands will get higher again. And when people keep using it, it is not impossible that Bitcoin turned to the future of money.
Activity: 266
Merit: 33
not really a future money but an alternative payment for transactions like shopping, paying utility fees and bank related transactions as far as I know. or if the business establishment is open for transactions using Bitcoin why not
I concluded that bitcoin cannot replace fiat money so the solution is to make bitcoin an alternative payment for physical transactions
Activity: 582
Merit: 101
if the mass bitcoin ahead of money that possibility is true gan. because in some large countries already apply and allow bitcon in use as a means of payment. there are even companies in Japan already salaries of employees with bitcoin .let alone the limited number of bitcoin only 21 million bitcoin. more and more people are investing or buying bitcoins. then the price will be more expensive .
Activity: 224
Many counties around the world are banning bitcoin and other cryptocurrency so I think it is not possible for bitcoin to become a future currency that easy because many counties are taking legal actions against that.
Activity: 111
Yes it is true bitcoin is the future of money, I mean digital money. Bitcoin is currently in demand among traders, investors and others. The demand for bitcoin also continues to increase. So it is not wrong if we think that bitcoin is the future of digital money. That will be true.
Activity: 129
Bitcoin is the money of the future, everybody in the world can use bitcoin, unlike any other currency that can only be used in the country that owns the currency, although today many people and some countries still consider bitcoin illegitimate.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
Bitcoin has been proclaimed dead 89 times. It has been labeled a Ponzi scheme and a failed experiment. Writers have argued for it to be forgotten and for developers to move on to greener pastures. But moving beyond this rhetoric, it’s not all that difficult to compare the rise of bitcoin to that of another technology: the World Wide Web. http://blockgeeks.com/questions/what-is-your-future-predictions-of-bitcoin/#comment-604

it is not what other people see and think that matters. what  matters is the pattern what bitcoin is doing.
labelling bitcoin is dead while its pattern seems to be an upward value trend is insane.
we will not tell if it is the future of money because aside from btc there are tons of other cryptocurrencies. we will know it when we have crossed the bridge.
Activity: 2
Bitcoin has been proclaimed dead 89 times. It has been labeled a Ponzi scheme and a failed experiment. Writers have argued for it to be forgotten and for developers to move on to greener pastures. But moving beyond this rhetoric, it’s not all that difficult to compare the rise of bitcoin to that of another technology: the World Wide Web. http://blockgeeks.com/questions/what-is-your-future-predictions-of-bitcoin/#comment-604
Pages:
Jump to: