Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin Really The Future Of Money? - page 2. (Read 68745 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
No doubt about that, I too wants bitcoin to be like this, but of course I want it to be a international currency too. But to be the main currency of the world, or replace other currencies, no, I really don't see bitcoin to be like that. What's possible is it will be known as money in the internet. If it becomes the future of money then probably lots changes to it will happen.
Activity: 54
I look forward to the day where i can swipe to pay for goods at my local store with the bitcoin wallet in my phone.
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
I believe the technology of bitcoin is the future of money. Unfortunately, what will probably happen is central banks and such will create their version of bitcoin, controlled by them, and then that will replace bitcoin in the normal economy.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
Bitcoin has been proclaimed dead 89 times. It has been labeled a Ponzi scheme and a failed experiment. Writers have argued for it to be forgotten and for developers to move on to greener pastures. But moving beyond this rhetoric, it’s not all that difficult to compare the rise of bitcoin to that of another technology: the World Wide Web. http://blockgeeks.com/questions/what-is-your-future-predictions-of-bitcoin/#comment-604
Due to its anonymity which helps criminal to use to money in private mode government are banning it also it made its way for  for transaction across countries without any tax or barriers so government are imposing ban on it.
Activity: 60
Yes, Brother. Bitcoin is the future of money. Cause BTC price is increasing day by day. In future, BTC price will be the hight price in online currency. For that, BTC is the future of money.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
In my opinion bitcoin as we know it is not exactly the future of money, but a good approximation of what emerging technologies can do to modify the foundations of the current economy and drive a change in the financial paradigms. And this is undoubtedly setting a benchmark for the need  to experiment with new ideas to ensure a sustainable economy in the long term
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Yeah, bitcoin is the future of money. I believe we can see many other crytpto currencies emerging in future and also we can expect new people using bitcoin. Yes, those writers are paid to make bitcoin look like a failed piece of technology. They are financed and supported by people who are against innovation and even by banks who stands to gain if bitcoin is eliminated.

Yes, I believed so, if bitcoin will become our future money many people will benefit from the good it brings to our everyday living, from the convience of shopping without bringing cash to pay bills, and to travel using only bitcoin to pay all, we don't need to have a credit card to this kind of thing.
Activity: 39
Although bitcoin is too popular at worldwide, i think it can't be replace the traditional money, because of internet usage restrictions, they transfer timing and more...
Activity: 173
Merit: 7
Yes it is, bitcoin is the future of money and nothing can put it down. It's getting popular and it will be more accepted by counties and business overtime.
Activity: 210
Bitcoin has been proclaimed dead 89 times. It has been labeled a Ponzi scheme and a failed experiment. Writers have argued for it to be forgotten and for developers to move on to greener pastures. But moving beyond this rhetoric, it’s not all that difficult to compare the rise of bitcoin to that of another technology: the World Wide Web. http://blockgeeks.com/questions/what-is-your-future-predictions-of-bitcoin/#comment-604

Bitcoin is very popular worldwide but that's not mean it can replace our traditional money because transaction of bitcoin on the availability of internet connection unlike traditional money that we can transact anytime and anywhere.
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
It's too early to tell if bitcoin is the future of money, or simply an alternative digital asset. A lot will depend on the development and implementation of the Lightning Network. I think eventually bitcoin will be considered a global reserve currency, coexisting with fiat.
Activity: 247
Yeah, bitcoin is the future of money. I believe we can see many other crytpto currencies emerging in future and also we can expect new people using bitcoin. Yes, those writers are paid to make bitcoin look like a failed piece of technology. They are financed and supported by people who are against innovation and even by banks who stands to gain if bitcoin is eliminated.
The growing number of users is a strong indication to say that bitcoin is the future of the world transaction system, I'm sure in the next 3 years bitcoin users reach more than 10% and we find it easier to find outlets that receive bitcoin directly.
Activity: 280
Activity: 25
Yes, I think Bitcoin is the future of money because if we can flash back, over four years ago Bitcoin was not that known in Africa but now i tell you, the rate at which Bitcoin is growing and gaining popularity in Africa, in no distance time Bitcoin will be one of the online major means of transaction. However, as it is now in Africa some people has started buying Bitcoin and using it as a means of exchange in which they acquire properties via online.
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
Bitcoin becomes relevant to those people who's up in this industry. I can say that bitcoin can be the future of money if bitcoin will be able to stand still and overcome possible economic issues despite of people's premises about bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
I think that maybe more people who really need money, as well as have additional investments for those people who are at risk. But still bitcoin is like an alternative currency online
There is a vlog in youtube that says bitcoin was designed for the future that it will really the future currency, I just don't think if we are still alive when that happens, but we have to admit that it is not impossible to happen as we don't know what will happen after a couple of years..
Activity: 336
Yes. Bitcoin will actually be used as an alternative to the future. Anyway, day to day reception is increasing.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
Yes, because it's a really handy technology. I am looking forward to it being even more accepted by the world as I want to travel with bitcoin.
Activity: 238
I think that maybe more people who really need money, as well as have additional investments for those people who are at risk. But still bitcoin is like an alternative currency online
Activity: 406
It seems to me that all negative opinions about bitcoin were provoked deliberately. This is a great technology, and it will evolve.
Pages:
Jump to: