Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin Really The Future Of Money? - page 3. (Read 68745 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
I think yes,because it is our future .If you haven't got much time Bitcoin helps you to pay for anything things
Activity: 938
Merit: 503
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
This is the new generation everyone is now using new technology, almost everyone is now connecting with social media and addict of using it with time everything is improving and in future these technology will be improve more so i believe with time money will be replace with bitcoin's currency. Yes its the future of bitcoins, With time everyone will be aware of bitcoin and start using it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
maybe bitcoin will be the future but maybe not, because we all know that right now bitcoin is banned in some country in the world, it said that bitcoin is not safe enough for be a currency in that country, but it will be the future money because bitcoin have the secure network and easy to use, it can be use by anyone with smartphone
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
I hope so. I am expecting that someday the business sector my finally accept btc as payment.  In that case,  btc will have a great chance to become the future money.

This is just waiting in time to arrive to see Bitcoin being accepted by all countries for a legitimate and real transaction fee.
With the advancement of technology we can see bitcoin to be in that category. But that doesn't mean that bitcoin will take over of the concept we have right now. I think will be just an alternative way for transactions. It cannot change the way of payment because I'm sure that the whole world will stick to the usual way.
Activity: 95
Bitcoin is really a great new technology in the crypto market and very useful for our lives and bitcoin users always increase every year. BTC will be the money of the future and this is a great opportunity for us, and it will make us prosper and prosperous in the future.
Activity: 56
This probably corresponds to a small portion of the market that uses Bitcoin, with Fiat currency this type of market is much more active.
I think this has become less and less frequent from the moment that many people involved in the Silk Road went to jail. But it seems the darknet markets are getting more sophisticated and are finding solutions to avoid the same mistakes of the past.
Activity: 322
Bitcoin is really an awesome new technology that protects data, your transactions and help regulate them. Yet it is not ready yet. It doesn't protect the value of the resources as it fluctuates very quickly. Maybe on the future when the world will embrace it and will change the algorithms and the demand on it in order for it to be stable.
Activity: 62
Who know's maybe bitcoin really is the future of money we don't know what the future may bring
but this crypto currency is really rocking right now so let's just enjoy it while it last
Activity: 6
bitcoin <3 <3 <3
Activity: 126
I am sure bitcoin will be a huge of payment method in the world.
yes, you are right. bitcoin user always increase every year. we can see that, many of people to using bitcoin for the payment.
Activity: 134
This question has no answer, I look at all the answers, predictions, hopes, and in this topic, and there are so many things. I believe in change, the system we have now is very old, and I hope that change will come. Bitcoin has a nice structure, and it looks like bitcoin has an advantage over fiat. It's not enough for one currency to reach the top, in the end we as the person decide what to adopt or not. from that source is the future of money. let's think about the start of many watxhing television that sort of studfs seems impossible but we have made it up to this mark and now the only thought that is not developed from a very long time is the koney system that has been spread in many countries but now satoshi has really true be and angels and develop it and we re-embellish it. ur will not help the market to get inoviate ideas and make the world a better place. All I have now is the wait for the hologram
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Bitcoin has been proclaimed dead 89 times. It has been labeled a Ponzi scheme and a failed experiment. Writers have argued for it to be forgotten and for developers to move on to greener pastures. But moving beyond this rhetoric, it’s not all that difficult to compare the rise of bitcoin to that of another technology: the World Wide Web. http://blockgeeks.com/questions/what-is-your-future-predictions-of-bitcoin/#comment-604
yess it is the future ..well u saw the price of bitcoins has incresed to a next level .well it would be no surprise if the price of bitcoins increase  to 800dollars per bitcoinss. well i hope i get my salary as bitcoins because it has high future .and i am looking forward to it. kudoos Smiley

Yes the bitcoin is the future of money because the price of bitcoin is great now if you keep the bitcoin sure there is a future money savings for your family so you do not stop just passing the bitcoin and believe it.
I am right now doing this because tight now the price of bitcoin is not very high so we can get bitcoin without any problem but later on we will see that bitcoin is the currency which has very strong future, as time passing bitcoin has achieved a very good place in our society, but to see more strength and power of bitcoin we will have to hold for long time, now several countries are accepting bitcoin as legal currency and they are involving a lot of markets and banks to accept bitcoin, so for me bitcoin is the currency for our future.
Activity: 616
I hope so. I am expecting that someday the business sector my finally accept btc as payment.  In that case,  btc will have a great chance to become the future money.

This is just waiting in time to arrive to see Bitcoin being accepted by all countries for a legitimate and real transaction fee.
Activity: 168
I believe with all my heart. bitcoin will be the non-alternative currency in the future. unfortunately, today is not fully known. but did not lose its popularity for 5-9 years. Prices will rise and fall like the dollar.
Activity: 350
I don't surmise that it will be just bitcoin, I think the eventual fate of cash is all the cryptographic money that is duplicating every so often, so I figure in future in would be the same as today however the distinction is that cash in future is computerized and not fiat. So I figure all the nation will make their own crypto and it will be their official cash for that nation and each nation has distinctive sort of crypto that is comparable today that has a wide range of cash however fiat not later on that is advanced or cryptographic money.
Activity: 80
Bitcoin has overcome many challenges, including being forbidden to advertise on certain social media platforms that are considered illegal in certain countries. But we can see. The price keeps rising. This toughness is a feature of the future coin. It is BTC that will be the money of the future
This is a great opportunity for us. Let us look at the future of the Bitcoin payment system. If we buy it now, it will make us successful and rich in the future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
 The bottom line is when your country is corrupt like our country for example, our fiat is not valuable enough unlike big countries. With that sense of reality, I then now transfer my money in bitcoin and hope that it will grow in the future. Bitcoin will grow but fiat will inflate, it's the simple reality that needs simple solution. I agree with that...
Activity: 236
Yes, Bitcoin is the money of the future. Bitcoin has more advantages than Fiat currency. Bitcoin is able to achieve high scores quickly, and that would be a boon to its holders, while Fiat Money can not be that way. Bitcoin can also be used between countries, and anywhere, and Fiat money is not. we can also do bitcoin transactions very easily and anywhere without any third party interference, only the internet network we need. maybe that's the reason that Bitcoin will actually become the World Currency in the future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
If bitcoin is already qualified as a currency, then in the future do not rule out if bitcoin is a pioneer of financial evolution and economic revolution.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
bitcoin is money in the future. bitcoin will be used as currency in the future to accelerate the transactions that we do, especially when we visit other countries
Pages:
Jump to: