Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin Setting Up For A Bull Run? - page 3. (Read 798 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
October 17, 2018, 01:50:03 AM
bitcoin is not yet on the "verge" of a bull run but it is moving towards the bull run. in other words we are currently taking the first steps towards the series of rallies which will end up with a new set of all time highs and will eventually end up with a new ATH and a new bubble.

in any market it has always been like this after a bubble. specially when the asset is still growing and being adopted. after the correction we need a stable phase like this for the market to recover and then begin the rises slowly and then eventually end up with big cash flow in.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
October 16, 2018, 09:49:44 PM
I was watching some youtube videos yesterday, youtuber that isn't so popular and he is making the same predictions. I admire the analysis that he conveys but I'm not going to depend with those anymore. No one holds the market and what's going to happen, no one really knows and no one can tell. The same words has been heard few months ago and some already failed and stopped predicting. But logically, I'm sure that many of us are waiting for the reversal.
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
October 16, 2018, 07:29:42 PM
Its really hard to tell if this price hike is setting up bitcoin for a bull run because its money leaving tether into bitcoin.
I feel like if tether goes under it will hurt bitcoin more then it helps price wise better for bitcoin in the long term though
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1018
Cashback 15%
October 16, 2018, 07:00:20 PM
Experts claim Bitcoin could be on the verge of a bull run. Read why they think the market will begin growing exponentially and when is expected to happen so you can prepare your portfolio: https://cryptocoin.news/news/is-bitcoin-setting-up-for-a-bull-run-20800/

Do you think this will happen in 2019?
By looking all the signs and pattern of the chart there is a big chances that it will happen in 2019 but if things will change in their pattern this might happen within this year. Look how complicated this market is, it is too complex to understand and even to predict because it is so unpredictable even if you have the valid data but still it does not go on to what we are planning.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103
October 16, 2018, 05:38:26 PM
most of them times these people whom you call "experts" are no more than newbies trying to gain some fame and make themselves be heard or sometimes try to manipulate the masses into something that benefits them.

right now we have no reason to expect a bull run in short term. there will be a big bull run eventually and price will hit a new ATH, possibly near $100k this time but the start of it is not clear.

Some experts who do it professionally get it all wrong almost every time. CCN experts are among of the best in failing to predict Bitcoin moves.

Do some research on why we had a price increase yesterday. It was because of rumours about USDT. Not because of organic demand.

So, are we setting up for a bull run? No one knows. People and news sites have been saying the same crap for months. Stop giving them too much publicity on such crappy articles.

You're right but despite all that Bitcoin price moved above the descending triangle. This means that to those who rely only on TA Bitcoin is clearly displaying a bullish pattern.
It's not only on Bitfinex but the average price among all exchanges is above the triangle. If people read it as a breakout we should see a small rally at least.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
October 16, 2018, 04:30:55 PM
Experts claim Bitcoin could be on the verge of a bull run. Read why they think the market will begin growing exponentially and when is expected to happen so you can prepare your portfolio: https://cryptocoin.news/news/is-bitcoin-setting-up-for-a-bull-run-20800/

I'm not really sure whether the bugle has been blown for the bull run cause yesterday price hikes was because of USDT news there's no major surge in demand. I would advise you not to fall for these so called experts who have never brought bitcoins, but will be always around to tell you a bull run is coming as soon there's some upward movements in the prices. It's always best to do your own research, read the charts and form an opinion.

Research is good, and right now I am still on what I see is I am going to believe for. Sometime we tend to have that frustrations become more rampant and very outrageous due to uncertain scenario that lingers on our mind, particular on wrong information. I that's the case with bitcoin for bull run, the big whales will not tell us but rather they would surprise without providing any particular signs.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 286
October 16, 2018, 04:00:43 PM
let say bitcoin will drop  to 5000, We're fed up with the chart
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
October 16, 2018, 03:52:01 PM
These so called experts have being saying the same thing for a long time but the bull run has not happened yet. I am doubtful that it will happen this year, which means this pent up demand will explode in 2019
Activity: 802
Merit: 501
October 16, 2018, 02:49:41 PM
Please do not yell a bull run everytime the chart moves up a little and you see a green candle.  Listening this shit for like 8 months now lol.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521
October 16, 2018, 02:37:55 PM
Do some research on why we had a price increase yesterday. It was because of rumours about USDT. Not because of organic demand.

We actually don't know how much was related to USDT rumors. A lot of that activity was probably cascading stop losses on Bitfinex + arbitrage bots on USDT markets reacting to Bitfinex.

It's not like we haven't seen this before. The same exact thing happened last year with Bitfinex and Tether. I thought the same thing as you at the time....."this is inorganic, price won't keep going up." And then it kept going up......
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
October 16, 2018, 01:55:28 PM

Who are those experts because I belie there is no experts in bitcoin prediction so there is no need for someone' prediction will come true and even the price increases in yesterday was not much for to be considered as bull run start up because already the price were down to the level where it was before.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
October 16, 2018, 01:32:50 PM

Whenever someone use a word "Experts" combined with Bitcoin in an article you can know it is total waste of time to read it.  

Bitcoin price will not start to grow exponentially for sure this year and most likely not in the next year also.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
October 16, 2018, 10:29:02 AM

It can happen tomorrow, it can happen in 2019, 2022, ... sooner or later Bitcoin should rise, but whoever gives predictions lately just finds out he/she were wrong. Nobody knows what's to be next...
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
October 16, 2018, 09:43:20 AM

As you can see in the charts, we are definitely in the deepest dip that Bitcoin can go through. But of course we don't know yet if we still go down more.

I don't know how this can be 'the biggest dip that bitcoin can go through'.
All through 2018, the support level has held up far higher than previous years and we are less prone to sharp sudden drops and rises.

As regards to the OP, price predictions are just based on speculation.
We would all love a bull run soon, but  bitcoin has shown little changes for so long, that when the boom does come, there might be little warning.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
October 16, 2018, 09:30:00 AM

those people were just giving their speculation on what they are expecting in market but ofcourse no one know when it will happen in the market so for me those numbers are just a numbers that was given by the person who wants to have a good price.
Activity: 254
Merit: 1258
October 16, 2018, 09:29:11 AM
It's hard to tell, if we are getting more and more stable or if it's just building a stock pile of black powder for it to blow up (price wise up). There have been a ton of good news recently and I think things are just waiting for that one ignition.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
October 16, 2018, 09:27:57 AM

I'm not really sure whether the bugle has been blown for the bull run cause yesterday price hikes was because of USDT news there's no major surge in demand. I would advise you not to fall for these so called experts who have never brought bitcoins, but will be always around to tell you a bull run is coming as soon there's some upward movements in the prices. It's always best to do your own research, read the charts and form an opinion.
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
October 16, 2018, 09:23:25 AM
Yes I think so as the support level at 6100 was holding great all during the year and the recognition through the overall media was growing as well. I think we can also broke 10,000 barrier anytime soon  Grin
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
October 16, 2018, 09:08:06 AM

So, are we setting up for a bull run? No one knows. People and news sites have been saying the same crap for months. Stop giving them too much publicity on such crappy articles.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 578
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
October 16, 2018, 09:00:23 AM
most of them times these people whom you call "experts" are no more than newbies trying to gain some fame and make themselves be heard or sometimes try to manipulate the masses into something that benefits them.

right now we have no reason to expect a bull run in short term. there will be a big bull run eventually and price will hit a new ATH, possibly near $100k this time but the start of it is not clear.
Pages:
Jump to: