Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin Stabilising? - page 2. (Read 703 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 544
April 20, 2018, 11:28:15 PM
Bitcoin for the past few months have not been spiking again as we experienced in 2017, the price has not gone beyond 12k, my question is that is the price now stabilizing?.

Yes the price of bitcoin has stabilized and even if there are huge dumps the price recovery is fast. This stability in value is a sign that the bearish market is already over and it is a go signal to start buying again. At this point of time more traders are going into the market and will start to buy bitcoins. Eventually the result is that bitcoins price will start to increase from this point of time.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 11:18:46 PM
I think so. The value has started to go up for the last few days. It's a good sign for us.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
April 20, 2018, 11:17:38 PM
Bitcoin will stable when it hit $12k I believe because that's the medium range for stable in this market. However it might also go way over and stuck there few days, the problem is it will not be in the same price for a long time, due to buying and selling.
As I see, it's already in a stable state but still on $8,8K. You can't expect it, I think it will not hit $12K in short time. It's seems wee need big pump to see that happen. However, If buying and selling in the same volume, the price will not change.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 11:07:41 PM
at this time I think it is still difficult to determine whether bitcoin is setabil. although now there has been an increase although not so significant. though I am optimistic if the development of bitcoin can be returned as in 2017.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 11:01:23 PM
The recent stable increase in the price of the bitcoin are showing that the bitcoin will gain it's high value again. In the recent year the price of the bitcoin began to increase in the mid part of the year. Since that season is coming, the bitcoin also starting to have a pump again in it's price so it is good to invest in bitcoin now.
Activity: 252
April 20, 2018, 10:26:39 PM
Bitcoin for the past few months have not been spiking again as we experienced in 2017, the price has not gone beyond 12k, my question is that is the price now stabilizing?.

Bitcoin price have not been going down last few days and increasing gradually, most probably this is not a fakeout by the market. We can expect to see higher btc price in the coming months.
Activity: 126
April 20, 2018, 10:19:26 PM
Soon many it gonna be stabilize in my dreams so that I gonna feel comfortable I hope so that it will gonna happen
Activity: 333
Merit: 11
April 20, 2018, 10:19:02 PM
I am still confused with your question. Stable prices that you think or how? I think the price of bitcoin or altcoin tends to change and the time is very short, this is happening in the market. The current price is not a stable price, this happens after bitcoin has increased very high. So the bitcoin price is at a low point. I think the bitcoin price will be higher, maybe in a few months.
this time the bitcoin price has increased from the price yesterday when bitcoin has decreased, so if we say the price is stable it can not, because the price of bitcoin or altcoin other changed in setiyap seconds, so we can not say if the price is stable, I think so bitcoin prices will increase again in the next few months.
Activity: 18
April 20, 2018, 10:15:07 PM
The thing about bitcoin and ethereum is that the supply is fixed, and the demand is highly variable, which means that the price is likely to have wild swings either up or down. Stability is an outcome of maturity and acceptance in the overall market. Right now bitcoin is gaining momentum with legalization in countries ( Japan, Australia, etc.) and growing transaction in the overall virtual currency markets. Ethereum on the other hand is growing in market dominance as it has a great vision and potential to be the blockchain platform to lead the way for Web 3.0. Right now the volatility is because of buying or selling based on news, events and enterprise support to these platforms. Stability is at least a few years (maybe even decades) away until either these platforms achieve commercial success in the world (boom) or crackdown by governments and regulations (bust). We might even see a bubble burst before market stability.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 10:05:22 PM
I think not only Bitcoin is but the price of all the digital coins will never be stabilized by the nature of it. The sudden and strong market fluctuation creates interesting  opportunities to attract more and more investors.
Activity: 126
April 20, 2018, 10:01:28 PM
Yes bitcoin is stabilising as of now many user are now using it so it becomes more popular and the value I think soon we'll be stablize
Activity: 224
April 20, 2018, 09:40:01 PM
I am still confused with your question. Stable prices that you think or how? I think the price of bitcoin or altcoin tends to change and the time is very short, this is happening in the market. The current price is not a stable price, this happens after bitcoin has increased very high. So the bitcoin price is at a low point. I think the bitcoin price will be higher, maybe in a few months.
Activity: 245
Merit: 104
April 19, 2018, 09:17:31 AM
I am sure that sooner or later it will really happen.But I don't think it will happen in the next year that's for sure and 100% I think
Activity: 266
April 19, 2018, 09:06:36 AM
It seems to me that bitcoin will sooner or later reach a stable level.It's definitely gonna happen. I don't think there's always gonna be that kind of race.
Activity: 532
Merit: 107
April 19, 2018, 08:28:24 AM
Bitcoin will stable when it hit $12k I believe because that's the medium range for stable in this market. However it might also go way over and stuck there few days, the problem is it will not be in the same price for a long time, due to buying and selling.
Activity: 812
Merit: 101
April 19, 2018, 08:22:33 AM
what is your standard when you see stable bitcoin? if you mean bitcoin price is still below 12k, then obviously bitcoin value is still far from stable value.

because these weeks bitcoin prices are still stable at a price of 8k. and slowly looked rising.
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
April 19, 2018, 08:21:22 AM
I would say it is yes. We've bounced strongly off the 6k price (roughly) twice which could signal a double bottom. There is definitely a level of support forming there. I think a good consolidation period at 8k would be very healthy for bitcoin moving on!
I think its not, because the price of it still change every seconds. I think maybe for the upcoming months bitcoin will rise again. Just like before it pump in an unexpected time so I think it will happen again. Just wait for it and no matter what the price will be, be thankful of it.
Activity: 64
April 19, 2018, 08:17:46 AM
I would say it is yes. We've bounced strongly off the 6k price (roughly) twice which could signal a double bottom. There is definitely a level of support forming there. I think a good consolidation period at 8k would be very healthy for bitcoin moving on!
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 19, 2018, 08:13:24 AM
actually if you can be more observant to see the bitcoin price movement, the actual price is not really stable. every hour will change but in small numbers. and for a big increase, we can still wait in mid 2018. because in 2017, bitcoin prices start at the pump in the middle of the year and finally go up to the moon at the end of the year.
Activity: 28
Merit: 5
April 19, 2018, 08:09:39 AM
As it has been mentioned many times before, I believe the bitcoin price is finally coming on usual level of growth. But as people before said stabilizing is not the best way to describe it, as it influenced by so many factors so it is not this easy.
Pages:
Jump to: