Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin Stabilising? - page 6. (Read 703 times)

Activity: 640
Merit: 104
March 08, 2018, 05:29:42 AM
bitcoin prices are currently unstable, already a few days bitcoin has decreased. I am worried that bitcoin will drop again as early as 2017. I see many coins from crypto currency have decreased in price. hopefully not much more bitcoin prices down, I hope bitcoin back up.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
March 08, 2018, 04:43:46 AM
There is no stabilizing term in BTC. However, governments around the world will try to get involved in this huge market with their laws, regulation, tax, etc.
And it is proving the world accepting BTC slowly but surely. So I can tell, in the future, the price will go high, but not crazy.
There is no such thing as "stable" in the world of bitcoin. If it is stable, it can only become a worthless coin, fluctuating, rising and falling. It is a normal trading market and no one can judge the direction of the market. Bitcoin began to fall again yesterday because currency security was hacked to steal users. No one knew these things in advance, and no one could predict the decline of Bitcoin.

Yep, pretty much dude.

Stable and BTC shouldn't really be put in the same sentence.

Maybe the question could centred around the notion of volatility and not stabilisation.  Cheesy

Just my 2 sats worth.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 08, 2018, 04:43:04 AM
Bitcoin is very volatile and reacts to news very quickly. Take yesterday's announcement from the SEC saying exchanges selling 'security' goods would need to register through their agency ... took the price below $10k like that
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
March 08, 2018, 04:40:31 AM
Well the bitcoin itself is not stable though the price range maintains between 9k to 10k. It seems like for now the price movement became calmer than before. Maybe something big will happen after this calm situation.
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
March 08, 2018, 04:34:51 AM
No it is not.This price action is really obvious if you have technical analysis skills. As of now we call this as an accumulation stage. The $9600 support line is holding and so as the $12000 resistance line. I think there will be a third retest on the resistance before we can breakout of it. After the $12000 next will be $15000 then $20000. Just sit tight because no serious trader is expecting that we will go back to the $4k-$6k range.
Activity: 28
March 08, 2018, 04:28:19 AM
Bitcoin for the past few months have not been spiking again as we experienced in 2017, the price has not gone beyond 12k, my question is that is the price now stabilizing?.
bitcoin never stable because if this happen, it becomes non-valuable
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
March 08, 2018, 04:26:51 AM
Bitcoin's price will never be stabilize as it is running on a decentralized system where governance does not exist, no regulation and laws applied. I think people and investors are just playing it safe because the spike from last year is expected to have a downfall afterwards which happened earlier this year. Don't worry the price will rise i think in the 2nd quarter of the year.

On my own opinion bitcoin rate will not be stable at thesame level. Because we cant predict the ups and downs of  cryptocurrency.But down worry to much  the price  will rise  in and just keep and save your btc and  wait for  higher exchange  value.
Activity: 88
Merit: 11
March 08, 2018, 04:15:39 AM
Bitcoin will always be volatile it will not stabilized, it will always go up and down unpredictable it's not enough reason that bitcoin still doesn't reach 12k to assumed it's gonna be stable it just goes up and down a lot this past few months that's why it still doesn't reach 12k
brand new
Activity: 0
March 08, 2018, 03:32:00 AM
It is too early to say highly speculative assets finally stabilizing. I think it will not happen in the short amount of time, but I believe in the future when everyone already boringly well-understood Bitcoin as a financial asset, the price will stabilize. Worth to mention is, Bitcoin has been completed the first stage movements in the late of 2017, so I'm sure a lot of interesting things will happen in the coming years.

Fixed amount of bitcoin, the total amount of fixed means that the natural deflation. With the speed of creation of human social wealth, there will be nothing faster than bitcoin appreciation. The total volume of Bitcoin and anarchy can indeed serve as an international settlement / credit base. So bitcoin is relatively stable.
Activity: 84
March 08, 2018, 04:11:58 AM
Bitcoin's price will never be stabilize as it is running on a decentralized system where governance does not exist, no regulation and laws applied. I think people and investors are just playing it safe because the spike from last year is expected to have a downfall afterwards which happened earlier this year. Don't worry the price will rise i think in the 2nd quarter of the year.
Yes, I agree with you mate. Bitcoin's price cannot be stabilized considering the fact that no laws has been applied to regulate such increase. The price is dependent on the supply and demand of the users or investors. For now, its price is adjusting from 10KUSD to 11KUSD and hopefully will go higher to 16 or even 20KUSD early of the second quarter this year. We'll just wait and see.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
March 08, 2018, 03:19:25 AM
Bitcoin for the past few months have not been spiking again as we experienced in 2017, the price has not gone beyond 12k, my question is that is the price now stabilizing?.

bitcoin is currently up and down, you can see references from coinmarketcap. there is a lot of crypto that you can observe. stability for now is still very doubtful, I think bitcoin will be stable in the next month. yes, maybe just my speculation
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
March 08, 2018, 03:15:42 AM
Bitcoin is relatively stable for only 2 months. That is, it is not an indicator of stability.
It seems to me that bitcoin should grow in value and then stabilize.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
Nice Trip With Us
March 08, 2018, 03:12:10 AM
The unsuccessful bitcoin through the $ 12k resistance point makes it necessary to continue to test the support point multiple times and therefore the bitcoin has not succeeded to soar anymore. We can say that the current price is a real stable price of bitcoin. However, as a novice investor I would expect that bitcoin prices move like last year
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
March 08, 2018, 03:03:09 AM
maybe, maybe bitcoin is stabilizing or maybe bitcoin need some time to make another sky-high jump Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
March 08, 2018, 03:00:06 AM
It is too early to say highly speculative assets finally stabilizing. I think it will not happen in the short amount of time, but I believe in the future when everyone already boringly well-understood Bitcoin as a financial asset, the price will stabilize. Worth to mention is, Bitcoin has been completed the first stage movements in the late of 2017, so I'm sure a lot of interesting things will happen in the coming years.
Activity: 57
March 08, 2018, 02:58:34 AM
There is no stabilizing term in BTC. However, governments around the world will try to get involved in this huge market with their laws, regulation, tax, etc.
And it is proving the world accepting BTC slowly but surely. So I can tell, in the future, the price will go high, but not crazy.
There is no such thing as "stable" in the world of bitcoin. If it is stable, it can only become a worthless coin, fluctuating, rising and falling. It is a normal trading market and no one can judge the direction of the market. Bitcoin began to fall again yesterday because currency security was hacked to steal users. No one knew these things in advance, and no one could predict the decline of Bitcoin.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
March 08, 2018, 02:55:26 AM
It became known who is to blame for the collapse of bitcoin from $20,000 to $6,000.

yesterday, a document was published on the website of the infamous MtGox exchange https://www.mtgox.com/img/pdf/20180307_report.pdf Oh.
in the period from December 2017 to February 2018 were sold for more than 30,000 bitcoins. The funds are supposed to be used to meet the creditors ' claims.
In the reserves of the bankrupt exchange remained (on March 5) 166 thousand bitcoins and 168 thousand in the cryptocurrency Bitcoin Cash.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31828384

Buy altcoins!
Activity: 6
March 08, 2018, 02:53:46 AM
bitcoin is up and down just like stock...  so we should be able to see the situation and conditions.
Activity: 317
Merit: 110
March 08, 2018, 02:44:39 AM
Bitcoin will likely stabilize when the market cap is running several trillion.

Right now the market is too small and easily manipulated by the whales.

Just keep buying the dips and hodl.
Wait till the end of 2020 when BTC is 1 million and the market cap 15 trillion.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 294
March 08, 2018, 02:44:19 AM
This question annoys me everytime, BTW all we need to understand that the characteristics of bitcoin can never be change, it was made volatile and will always remain volatile no matter what is happening in the market.
Don’t make assumptions by just considering and observing price changes of few months.
Pages:
Jump to: