Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin Stabilising? - page 3. (Read 703 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 08:09:35 AM
The price bubble will burst
The price will return to its natural level of about $1.20
Price will stabilise
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
April 19, 2018, 08:06:44 AM
Bitcoin for the past few months have not been spiking again as we experienced in 2017, the price has not gone beyond 12k, my question is that is the price now stabilizing?.

well, it is definitely stabilizing. but if we look at the volume in the exchange markets is still low, and spring used to be a time of waiting, so we have to wait and and we'll see bitcoin stabilized.
Activity: 79
April 19, 2018, 07:58:51 AM
Since January the bitcoin price has not soared, and we can say the current price is more stable and I think the bitcoin price will soon go higher month.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
April 19, 2018, 07:55:25 AM
Well i wouldn't exactly use the word stabilising because that would mean that there was a stable price for bitcoin which there isn't, it's more of the price is correcting but it is doing so very slowly as the price seem to be tethering within a very small price margin which means that it's a more steady increase which less possibility of a price crash.The price is beginning to climb now.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
April 14, 2018, 12:29:59 AM
Yeah,  but I think the breakthrough is now,  bitcoin price is now rising massively , and we hope that it gets to about $15000 by the end of April. We have endured for a long time and I have been shouting hodl hodl hodl to everyone I brought into the crytpo space who bought bitcoin and other crypto currency.  Now I can take my bear in peace.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
April 13, 2018, 03:33:54 PM
Slow but steady recovery, from 6K to 7K and now at around 8k, its a good move upwards, just don't get overwhelmed, cryptocurrency is quite unpredictable , Hope this is the beginning of the end of the red zone
Activity: 322
April 13, 2018, 03:26:41 PM
In my opinion, the price began to climb. This is good news for many. Gradually the market thaws and the spring drops begin. Everything turns green around and cryptocurrency is no exception.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
April 13, 2018, 03:15:57 PM
nope its definitely not stabilizing as it has been showing its volatility since the start of this week prices have literally increased by a thousand dollars overnight two days in a row , so this is a point for everyone to keep in  mind bitcoins should never be discounted because it can experience huge increases in its price overnight.....all that is required is patience .
Activity: 266
Merit: 151
First crypto index traded as a token!
April 13, 2018, 03:13:20 PM
Today we see bitcoin increasing and there's a real price breakout. Yesterday the price jumped $1000 in one hour. Bitcoin isn't stabilizing at all. With this bullish trend the price will shoot up to $12.000 before you know.
Activity: 286
April 13, 2018, 03:09:11 PM
it would be cool if it stabilized and then grew only up.I really hope that this will be the case in the future and we will not experience losses
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
April 13, 2018, 02:28:32 PM
It is too early to say that Bitcoin is stable. Crypto market is starting to show an increase, but there is a possibility to fall back. That way I think Bitcoin is still not stable. But if it refers to the market, from now Bitcoin starts to show an increase and it will continue until Bitcoin is in the previous level and really stable.
Activity: 112
April 13, 2018, 01:04:59 PM
I personally understand that there is not any stability in bitcoin and crypto markets. That is the nature of the decentralized supply. In a new and unmanaged market, volatility is the interaction between bitcoin supply and the needs of both investors and the user community. Market volatility is also influenced by the external environment. Interactive responses from the community will be worth the price increase or decrease. That makes it a feature that attracts the attention of the community in the world.
Activity: 987
Merit: 289
Blue0x.com
April 13, 2018, 12:57:53 PM
Yes!. It is stabilizing financial conditions are many people.

I really do not understand what you are talking about but I think I get what you are saying. Maybe you mean you agree that the prices are stabilizing and that the conditions are good for many people. If that's what you mean, then I think it is too early to say that when it has only been hours since this green prices has been happening plus the news about that tax thing that people talked about recently. But even so, being positive wouldn't hurt. Hence, I too will be positive a bout the current prices and hope that we only go up from here on.
Activity: 44
April 13, 2018, 12:47:35 PM
Yes!. It is stabilizing financial conditions are many people.
Activity: 94
April 13, 2018, 12:45:27 PM
Yes, the market has turned to bitcoin green is gradually recovering And this is the time to bitcoin self assert and develop further in the near future. This time we should invest in bitcoin as it will bring great profit for us.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
April 13, 2018, 12:44:30 PM
If we base this on historicals, 1st quarter of the year, price of Bitcoin is somewhat moving sideways, there maybe some movements but its not enough to say its a ground breaking news. Take a look at the price of Bitcoin for 2016 and 2017. Its usually the end of the year or last quarter when a lot movement happens. If you are into Bitcoin for long term, you don't need to worry about the price movement. You should worry more on how to keep your BTC safe from hackers. Hodl!
Thanks for that! This is exactly what is happening every year and it always seems that people are not aware of that regularity, or simply choose to not remember anything past last ATH.
Charts like these are needed to visualize to people that Bitcoin is not a sprint it is a marathon - we should avoid sudden spikes and certainly not build our opinion about expected bitcoin price on all-time high price.
I would very much prefer constant stable growth without the drama of abrupt price drops - which only spread bad PR among newbies and create an image of BTC as a random and totally unpredictable asset.
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
April 13, 2018, 12:34:32 PM
Surely this is testing the patience that many factors that make us confused with the movement of prices in large markets, of course very difficult if we are to price today, and all irregular in terms of schemes that are made ..
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 12:27:31 PM
Although the price of BTC is higher and higher, the price of BTC is more and more stable after the futures contract.

Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
April 13, 2018, 12:26:43 PM
Today, bitcoin has gradually stabilized. The market has turned green, showing the volatility of the previous days has completely come into stable. And this is the time for bitcoin to assert itself and develop further in the near future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 111
April 13, 2018, 12:23:29 PM
It's actually quite relieving to see bitcoin prices to start increasing from the mere 6k dollars to atleast 8k dollars now at the moment this post is being written. But the thing is bitcoin shouldn't actually get stable at this point, bitcoin should continue going up in price mostly like above 10k dollars atleast for this moment and then bitcoin should become stable because 8k dollars is really very less to be honest.
Pages:
Jump to: