Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin used by criminals ? - page 4. (Read 5047 times)

Activity: 383
Merit: 100
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
April 17, 2018, 11:31:15 AM
Any currency or payment system that allows transfer of value from one party to another can and will be used by criminals, be it Bitcoin, USD, or any other currency. That doesn't make Bitcoin or USD the culprit. Those who use it to fund those activities are the culprit.
I agree with you. Bitcoin can be used as payment system thus, there's money involved. In other words, it is use by criminals because of the involvement of money. They are using the money negatively and a lot of innocent people are becoming victim.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 11:31:11 AM
I think it's possible that criminals can use bitcoins in their wrongly doings. There are many reported news like here in our country that many people were victims of fraud investment programs and being believed that they will earn high profits through bitcoins. It's sad to see that it damages the name of bitcoin from the illegal works.
Activity: 582
Merit: 102
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 17, 2018, 11:27:41 AM
For sure people using bitcoin by criminals because its anonymous and easy to use black money on web. I think 99% of black money now in crypto.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
April 17, 2018, 11:21:47 AM
It may be used by criminals but it is also obvious that one cannot agree or disagree on this topic surely because you never know who is doing what in their personal life.Also even if it is being used we cannot do anything as other forms of money or financial sources are also being used by criminals.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
April 17, 2018, 11:14:28 AM
I've also read the same thing with you, used by criminals and so on. but we are good at using bitcoin today. we have to be wiser. do not let us also use it as a negative thing. for example gambling and the like.
Activity: 98
April 17, 2018, 11:11:57 AM
Any currency or payment system that allows transfer of value from one party to another can and will be used by criminals, be it Bitcoin, USD, or any other currency. That doesn't make Bitcoin or USD the culprit. Those who use it to fund those activities are the culprit.
Activity: 70
April 17, 2018, 10:58:26 AM
yes they are using bitcoin, criminals use bitcoin because it is not traceable they can hide their illegal transactions easily. they use bitcoin to scam people also.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
April 17, 2018, 10:57:36 AM
I once read an article that says bitcoin is used as a payment transaction for terrorists and hackers. And maybe you guys in this forum also already know it. But here i want to convey my personal opinion in that matter. I think that internet and bitcoin interrelated. Many terrorists and criminals use internet .so also with bitcoin which used perpetrator However, despite all these issues, do people make concrete efforts to ban the internet? No. Not because removing and banning Bitcoin is difficult, but because the internet offers more positive than negative. For the same reason, we have to be more careful about our mindset for Bitcoin, because much evidence has shown that Bitcoin brings many positive, if not more, effects than the internet. Internet and Bitcoin are just devices that 'bad guys' and 'good people'. Fortunately, the world is filled with more people in the 'good people' category.

I wish bitcoin is not being used in illegal stuff because I love bitcoin and it give me opportunity to earn and get high profit. And transaction are so easy and fast and cost are too low. Bitcoin change my life it give my needs that is why I love bitcoin so much. The reason why I love bitcoin is it can help me to earn money and it helps me to gain more knowledge about trading and investing.
Activity: 110
April 17, 2018, 10:24:37 AM
Bitcoin is transparent and decentralized currency.criminals also use the bitcoin for their transactions.bitcoin transaction can make with anonymous names,they can make crime.
Activity: 24
April 17, 2018, 10:21:31 AM
Well, I heard terrorists are breathing air, definitely this isn't a reason to prohibit breathing for everyone Smiley
You know, I live in Russia and our politicians say that Telegram is used by terrorists and finally they are trying to block Telegram in Russia. This is weird and i hate them for that. All sane people hate them.
Activity: 248
Merit: 10
April 17, 2018, 10:20:11 AM
Absolutely everything can be used and used by bad people for criminal purposes. Because of this, you should not question the common right of people to anonymity on the Internet. Some people and structures are constantly raising this topic with the aim of discrediting the crypto currency. However, the cryptovata itself has nothing to do with it. Criminality is a purely law enforcement issue, and customs help them to do this.
I would agree my friend.It is using by criminal righ now.And I'm so sad for it because many scammers people used bitcoin by their own badly interest.
Activity: 84
April 17, 2018, 10:18:00 AM
For me i think bitcoin can be used by criminals like scammer, in my country or nation some used bitcoin for scamming and hacking like phishing they can use bitcoin for the purposes like this and some of this can be used for fundings of international terrorists but I know that there is a security code or programs for hackers so bitcoin don't get hacked and I think there is someone monitoring the fundings to where it goes that's why i am not afraid in criminals who use bitcoin for their own purposes.
Activity: 179
April 17, 2018, 10:12:11 AM
I once read an article that says bitcoin is used as a payment transaction for terrorists and hackers. And maybe you guys in this forum also already know it. But here i want to convey my personal opinion in that matter. I think that internet and bitcoin interrelated. Many terrorists and criminals use internet .so also with bitcoin which used perpetrator However, despite all these issues, do people make concrete efforts to ban the internet? No. Not because removing and banning Bitcoin is difficult, but because the internet offers more positive than negative. For the same reason, we have to be more careful about our mindset for Bitcoin, because much evidence has shown that Bitcoin brings many positive, if not more, effects than the internet. Internet and Bitcoin are just devices that 'bad guys' and 'good people'. Fortunately, the world is filled with more people in the 'good people' category.

Yes, Authorities created laws to penalize criminals but criminals are also finding ways to escape. Fiat or bitcoin can be use by criminals but they prefer to use bitcoin because its not regulated by the government so its very hard to trace transaction especially for people doing money laundering they convert their money into bitcoin.
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
April 17, 2018, 10:11:47 AM
not all bitcoins are used by criminals, working on the bitcoin forum is very good, here we are working really hard and we learn that in bitcoin forums is not easy, all the work is all difficult, it depends on our own intention.

Its all depending on ours. If we want to use dollars for criminal its not dollars fault but person who use dollars and like bitcoin, bitcoin is just a tool and its depend on user. Bitcoin or cryptocurrency offering many opportunity and we should not use it for criminal action
Activity: 266
April 17, 2018, 09:52:11 AM
We cannot rule out the possibility that it is used by criminals. The government realizes that bitcoin (cryptocurrency) brings many benefits, but there is a negative side that the government is concerned about: the use of cryptocurrency for criminal tools. The government can not control completely.
Thus, one of the preventive actions that some governments can take to protect the people and their economic stability is to ban bitcoin
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 07:07:17 PM
I once read an article if bitcoin would be a great opportunity to serve as a criminal use where it includes terrorists. but I still believe if many bitcoin users are still reasonable and do not use for criminals.
Activity: 658
Merit: 254
For campaign management, please pm me.
April 13, 2018, 07:03:09 PM
I would be closing my eyes and ears if I denied it. Bitcoin has been unregulated for years and I don't see a reason why it will not be use of some advantage by the criminal. Maybe they are also creating an ICO that they only know, who knows what the underground market is doing.
There are alot of terrorist activities that are funded, without a trace of how this is possible. The only thing that can do that is bitcoin and other alternative cryptocurrency.
Activity: 240
April 13, 2018, 07:01:05 PM

Its unfortunate,but criminals use bitcoin. Bitcoin doesn't chose its users, its freedom accommodate everyone who are ready and willing to use it, and tha includes the outlaws.BTC however doesn't encourage crime
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
April 13, 2018, 06:49:37 PM
Everyone in the world is free to join bitcoin even if they are criminal, terrorist or thieves. Yes, I've heard from the news. Some of the terrorist used bitcoin as their weapon . Terrorist knows that bitcoin helps them to make money then they used the money that  comes from BTC to buy guns and such. As their source of income, they used bitcoin in a bad way like scamming many people. Well, some terrorist know how powerful is the crypto currency especially the btc. They used BTC by means of doing illegal things that may affect many people in our country.
Activity: 868
Merit: 256
April 13, 2018, 06:03:36 PM
Maybe some people used bitcoin for illegal purposes because its unknown source and no one can know who doing the transaction. So we cannot avoid it that bitcoin can use by the criminals.
Actually, Bitcoin is used in doing such a lot of things that is wrong and illegal. Many people also paying some people in able for them to kill a person. In deepweb, Many illegal transactions that are always involves Bitcoin. I think this is the right time that we should avoid it. Why not try to invest it rather than use in ilegal things?
Pages:
Jump to: