Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin Worth To Be Currency? - page 16. (Read 15653 times)

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
August 05, 2018, 10:46:47 AM
Bitcoin is a system of transactions that is easy and safe, compared to the bank system, of course bitcoin is more suitable to be an option to send and receive money, I am sure that the use of bitcoin will continue to increase so it deserves to be said international currency.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
August 05, 2018, 10:28:58 AM
Since the bitcoin has a value in the market and it was use as financial transaction in the market then for me it is worth it to be a currency actually it is already a currency in the internet world.Bitcoin has already prove itself when it terms of value so for me being stable over the year in the market is a good qualification for a good currency.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 09:38:56 AM
Bitcoin is worth to be a currency and it is accepted as thes best currency now for me. There is so many currency now but o think bitcoin ia the best ia all meets the requirments as you can see.
Activity: 279
Merit: 12
August 05, 2018, 08:14:03 AM
I think bitcoin is already accepted as a digital currency and many stores accept it as a payment method. In real life, Bitcoin now likes a high asset because its price is high volatility. And bitcoin is a international payment
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
August 05, 2018, 07:24:08 AM
Btc is the king of decentralized word. It obviously meet the requirements to be the currency.

We look forward to surprises when entering the year-end as of now, I hope that the price of bitcoin can rise and skyrocket so as to make all haters silent and choose to buy bitcoin rather than fight bitcoin, and if this year bitcoin prices reach at least $ 25k then this is an indication to be international currency.
Activity: 30
August 05, 2018, 07:06:04 AM
Surely. No doubt.
Activity: 32
August 05, 2018, 07:05:47 AM
Btc is the king of decentralized word. It obviously meet the requirements to be the currency.
Activity: 32
August 05, 2018, 07:04:58 AM
Btc is so popular nowadays and its growing. So it will worth to be currency.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 06:37:34 AM
Yeah I mean why not? It's a decentralized currency not like dollar or euro. I'm sure if SEC accept bitcoin it will be the next monetary revolution.
Mark my words..
Activity: 55
July 29, 2018, 06:33:46 AM
Bitcoin is the most popular currency in crypto world. it will remain ever beside normal currencies. it will be used as trading currency or can be used for online purchase.
Activity: 68
July 29, 2018, 06:33:24 AM
Bitcoin is worth a currency. in future it will be used by the people just like as fiat currencies.
Activity: 64
July 29, 2018, 06:28:52 AM
Bitcoin is already a currency and it is used for trading at present. But i have doubt that it will replace the fiat currencies in future.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
July 28, 2018, 11:03:34 AM
I think bitcoin is the currency of the future.It takes time for people to get used to and adjust to new ways of paying for goods.New things always take time, people need to get used to the idea.Usually people are careful about things they do not know Because in my opinion we are at the beginning of running new technology and people see it as an investment rather than a currency until that change or coins come in the chagnes
Bitcoin is created to be a currency, but the best used of it is for investments. Because its volatile, means that the price is rapidly changing and its unpredictable to know if its going to increase or decrease, so if you used bitcoin as a payment, you might lose big profit when its price increase. For now this is the best to do, but in the future i think that bitcoin will be one of the known currency that we would be using for both investments and as a payment.
Activity: 34
July 28, 2018, 10:51:59 AM
I think bitcoin is the currency of the future.It takes time for people to get used to and adjust to new ways of paying for goods.New things always take time, people need to get used to the idea.Usually people are careful about things they do not know Because in my opinion we are at the beginning of running new technology and people see it as an investment rather than a currency until that change or coins come in the chagnes
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
July 28, 2018, 10:48:25 AM
Bitcon is very useful and helpful to everyone therefore it's worth to be a currency because is has a big value of price, it help users financially, it will use investment and payment, has good quality and quantity that people never disappoint and its a profitable coin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
July 28, 2018, 10:40:06 AM
Bitcoin not only a common currency, it is a digital currency with decentralized system. of course it is worth to be a currency.
The price of bitcoin is the most expensive in cryptocurrency, it is more than currency, it is an investment currency.
Activity: 91
July 28, 2018, 09:01:19 AM
If we exchange money for bitcoins and vice versa bitcoins for paper money, then probably it costs money and is now very good.
Activity: 41
July 28, 2018, 07:57:03 AM
Not sure, but i think there will be another coin can do that... Bitcoin nowaday is the most popular and people use it as currency... Future will give us the answer.
Activity: 162
July 28, 2018, 07:53:32 AM
Bitcoin is worth to be a currency, cryptocurrency is on the rise now and it is high time governments all over the world appreciate the  great benefits bitcoin has  for the world. Ideally bitcoin should be considered as a currency that can be used for exchange of goods and services all over the world.
Activity: 70
July 28, 2018, 07:47:38 AM
many people believe bitcoin to be very complicated ,infect its lot more simple and than what most people think to help everyone get the grasp of the basics and  over time also present other learning opportuneties
Pages:
Jump to: