Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoins goal to end governments? - page 22. (Read 2128 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 13
December 12, 2017, 02:41:33 AM
Given its fundamental problems with high fees, block size and blockchain bloat, I don't see that its achieving its aim to become a currency and payment system.  It's no chance of ending government.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
December 12, 2017, 02:35:28 AM
Bitcoin is invented as a investment tool or as a medium of exchange. Its main purpose is to reduce the problems faced by common people in their day to day transactions. It is a decentralised cryptocurrency controlled by investors and traders, so how it can end any government. Infect a government can end bitcoins operation in their country. What bitcoin can do is to create threat or create competition for the current banking system.
Activity: 686
Merit: 521
December 12, 2017, 02:32:51 AM
I have seen many people say that Bitcoin will end governments.
Lol this sounds political to me, as far as I know, bitcoin has no intention of ending any government whatsoever. Bitcoin is about financial freedom and a way to cut down on unnecessary fees by removing middlemen, and the alike.
But do we really want that?
I think most counties today are based on democracy and which i think is true and fun fact we the people are actually the government.

Activity: 462
Merit: 260
December 12, 2017, 02:24:51 AM
Not the government. What should end is that the banks and the money are circulating today. The amount of money we spend is due to the corruption of governments. We need to see where the money we pay for tax. Where and Who holds it Where it is used. To be good and secure the money we pay On tax.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
https://saturn.black
December 12, 2017, 02:21:46 AM

And if yes how would things like infrastructure be provided without a government? (This is just an example, you can discuss any issue you see fit for this topic)
Bitcoin will put an end to the banking system, and therefore very badly hit the economy, and so not the government but ordinary people will suffer. One has to think about this, that many people trust banks and accumulate paper money, but what will happen with inflation or even hyperinflation.
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
December 12, 2017, 02:18:21 AM

And if yes how would things like infrastructure be provided without a government? (This is just an example, you can discuss any issue you see fit for this topic)

Bitcoins goal to end governments? This is really a ridiculous question because  Bitcoin will not end any government, this is not going to happen. Politicians are smart and if they think they can use  Bitcoin or crypto currency  to their advantage they will use it (those greedy bastards).

Even the oldest tribe has some form of government because if they do not have one there will definitely chaos on that community or country. I do not agree on all the things that my government do but love them or hate them we need them and that is the sad reality specially if you are coming from a corrupt government.
Activity: 477
Merit: 100
December 12, 2017, 02:17:00 AM
Probably the statement which more apropriated is "bitcoin goal is to end bank system"  Grin . For me it is not negative thing because bank as intermediate parties is no longer suit for this century. We have the better solution for save money and transacting, that is bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
December 12, 2017, 02:14:57 AM
Hmm, I found it's quite irrelevant that Bitcoin's ultimate goal is to end government. It's an "mission impossible" to end all the governments around the world, unless there's a bigger united force that able to take control over the world.

So, it's unlikely for Bitcoins to put governments into the end...
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
December 12, 2017, 02:09:22 AM
I dont think that it will end gouverments. To end a gouverment you need war. But for me Bitcoin and Cryptocrrencies are revolution! So it may dont end gouverments, but it will definitaly change their attitude. And i think thazs better then and any gouverment. But i hope they will end the banks around the world!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
December 12, 2017, 02:06:14 AM
Not at all. Bitcoin will not affect the current economy but it will create its own economy which will be far away from the control of the government. Bitcoin has nothing to do with government directly, it just helps us to hold our wealth with us without being dependent on any third party. However, since it will take the control out of government's hands, governments are definitely worried about it and will try to limit it as much as they can.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
December 12, 2017, 01:56:05 AM
No i think.
Activity: 259
Merit: 10
December 12, 2017, 01:50:36 AM

Bitcoin will end governments. This is the most silly in all of thing i used to hear. How can bitcoin end Government? If the government of many countries like they can ban bitcoin and bitcoin is end. Bitcoin is digital currency which can't impact to government of many countries. And people need government to manage the society. If society is not have government then everything will extremely chaotic.
Activity: 351
Merit: 0
December 12, 2017, 01:40:32 AM
First and foremost bitcoin's goal is to transformed global finance the way the internet or world wide web changed the flow in online market. Generally, bitcoin's doesn't have any goal to change and control the governments.
Activity: 280
December 12, 2017, 01:21:08 AM
Bitcoin does not have the task of destroying the governments of various states. Yes, he can not destroy them. Governments, as the main part of the state themselves, can cause big troubles to bitcoquence through its prohibition or restriction in circulation. I even do not understand the very statement that bitkoyn can affect the situation with the disappearance of governments. This is absurd. Bitkoyn himself will be constantly monitored by governments and if he somehow negatively affect the economy of the country, the government will establish rules for bitkoy to eliminate such influence, or make it minimal.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
December 12, 2017, 01:15:57 AM
Bitcoin is just but a currency that is yet to be accepted by the government. Bitcoin cannot end governments, but rather the other way round - the governments can actually bring bitcoin to an end. I believe that bitcoin was not originally designed to bring an end/stop to anything but rather to improve the economic system.
Activity: 114
Bitcoin: 1HrWs3tDzWr13zocV3qP9ENRLgiDuewtsu
December 12, 2017, 01:10:00 AM
gold is a decentralized currency, and it being that .. gold did not impact the thousands of past governments that much.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 105
December 12, 2017, 01:06:00 AM

What do you mean by "Bitcoin goal to end governments"? Huh Be more specific when posting and direct to the point because it is hard to guess what you are talking about bro. Grin It can be government tax, It can be government rules on monetary issues or etc.

Every nation in this world is ruled by government.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
December 12, 2017, 01:03:06 AM
Bitcoin was meant to be created to end the way banking system works and provide a new system of payments. But people are not focusing on the payment side and are focusing more on the asset side of it to generate more money for themselves. The development of BTC is needed as it has reached many people now. The governments are not supporting it because it is a threat to their way of banking and that is why some of the governments are not supporting it. They should know that BTC could really help people and create a new system of payments and should support it by joining the development of it.
Activity: 67
December 12, 2017, 12:59:37 AM
Bitcoin is a consensus network that enables a new payment system and a completely digital money. It is the first decentralized peer-to-peer payment network that is powered by its users with no central authority or middlemen. From a user perspective, Bitcoin is pretty much like cash for the Internet. Bitcoin can also be seen as the most prominent triple entry bookkeeping system in existence. Sad
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
December 12, 2017, 12:53:39 AM
Rather than ending the government the main motive of bitcoins is to end the dominance of Governments itself, bitcoins want to end how everything is being regulated by the people with major authority and that doesn't make government , to the people for the people and by the people...it makes the government ... For the big aristocrats for the big banks for the politicians.. and thus people have never yet gotten a chance to get the fair share of power I think bitcoins not only them but the whole cryptocurrency world wants to change it.. they want to build a society where power would be distributed  amongst everyone in a balanced state.
Pages:
Jump to: