Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoins goal to end governments? - page 23. (Read 2128 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
December 12, 2017, 12:49:17 AM
no bitcoin goal is to end monopoly banks and middleman like western union money transfer so it will connect peer to peer
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 7490
Crypto Swap Exchange
December 12, 2017, 12:48:44 AM
No one says Bitcoin could end government since it's obviously impossible, all Bitcoin could do is end/change/bring revolution to current economic and currency system. I'm what you heard were either "Bitcoin could destroy an government/country economic" or "Bitcoin could destroy existing banking and system currency".
Activity: 67
December 12, 2017, 12:49:09 AM
Bitcoin is a consensus network that enables a new payment system and a completely digital money. It is the first decentralized peer-to-peer payment network that is powered by its users with no central authority or middlemen. From a user perspective, Bitcoin is pretty much like cash for the Internet. Bitcoin can also be seen as the most prominent triple entry bookkeeping system in existence.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
December 12, 2017, 12:36:23 AM
I have seen many people say that Bitcoin will end governments.

But do we really want that?

And if yes how would things like infrastructure be provided without a government? (This is just an example, you can discuss any issue you see fit for this topic)
End governments??? really??? how can we live in peace, survive, ordered without governments??? we can live without government, rule, law?Huh
Activity: 123
PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY
December 12, 2017, 12:32:32 AM
I think bitcoin is not designed to end the government but instead improve the world’s monetary syatem. I think the goverment should support bitcoin by updating our policies to adapt this new system. I believe through bitcoin, we will avoid future financial crisis saving all the economies in the world. The government should work side by side with bitcoin and other crypto currencies.
Activity: 672
Merit: 266
December 12, 2017, 12:15:49 AM
End banks, yes, because bitcoin doesn't need banks to be used. But i don't thinl bitcoin will end governments, because governments don't only have to regulate money in a country, and apart from economy, other ministries still need to be organised and bitcoin won't play a major role there.
Activity: 72
December 12, 2017, 12:09:43 AM
I have seen many people say that Bitcoin will end governments.

But do we really want that?

And if yes how would things like infrastructure be provided without a government? (This is just an example, you can discuss any issue you see fit for this topic)
Pages:
Jump to: