Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Blockchain a Good Career? - page 10. (Read 2857 times)

legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103
June 28, 2020, 11:13:29 AM
So a database is a career now?

There are people who base entire careers on programming once piece of software from one company. You don't think something that may wind up being used by billions across the world in so far unimagined capacities has the teensiest bit of potential?

The hard bit will be identifying what survives and prospers. I wouldn't be best pleased spending thousands learning ETH shit when something better and simpler pops up out of nowhere.

You're right about that and the wages geven by the OP aren't really high when compared to general salaries of developers. Mobile game devs get paid very well, especially if you can work both on ios and android.
Of course database is a career field starting from a low technician like a data entry guy up to more experienced db coders who build everything from scratch. None of those big exchanges would work without a stable db. Front end is flashy but it won't work alone, unless you're not running a real service just a blog or a news site.
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
June 28, 2020, 10:28:16 AM
Yes, Blockchain obviously a good career! But it depends on how skilful you are! There is a twitter handle called @CryptoJobsList, almost every day they post crypto job alert, and the mentioned salaries are damn high! So, if you are good at UI developing, wallet and exchanges developing or expert in crypto coding then blockchain can be a very good career for you!
Blochaink only brings stable careers to those who know and are good at this field. At the same time, it requires people who are good at computers, knowledgeable about the cryptocurrency market. This is considered a very high-income profession. But not everyone is good to make a lot of money!
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
June 28, 2020, 08:53:30 AM
sure.The latest technology currently available to address centralization.
Big companies in the internet have set up separate departments for blockchain research, and I'm sure this will be a hot career in the future as more and more people with an interest in blockchain join!
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 402
June 28, 2020, 03:10:52 AM
Of course, it will be in demand especially in the future. Blockchain requires deep knowledge and skills about it, so when the time comes that blockchain adoption becomes more popular, blockchain-related courses and professions will be more popular and could possibly one of the high-earning jobs.

That's why I also believe that blockchain technology should be widely taught in the Academy because it can be the future. As I've noticed in my country, there is still a lack of blockchain courses and lessons in schools, and I strongly believe that knowledge about blockchain should be strengthened because sooner, more entities will start adopting blockchain.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
June 28, 2020, 02:44:43 AM
of couse! No doubt  Wink Across global supply chains, financial services, healthcare, government and many other industries, innovators are exploring ways to use blockchain to disrupt and transform traditional business models. Many industry leaders have already achieved significant business benefits, including greater transparency, enhanced security, improved traceability, increased efficiency and speed of transactions, and reduced costs.
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
May 15, 2020, 05:51:52 AM
I think so, getting involved with blockchain community will make you more knowledgeable about the crypto world and if you are one of that person, it would be a great advantage for you because as of now the government is most likely thinking the best way to operate some transactions online, they tend to do some ways to continue some things into the online system.

Actually, every career is really good, every career has it's own purpose in this world so all are important in the eyes of every people.
Yes, Blockchain obviously a good career! But it depends on how skilful you are! There is a twitter handle called @CryptoJobsList, almost every day they post crypto job alert, and the mentioned salaries are damn high! So, if you are good at UI developing, wallet and exchanges developing or expert in crypto coding then blockchain can be a very good career for you!
I have seen also the payment for the career of blockchain and it is really big, but I don't think that it would be easy to be part of blockchain community. It requires strong knowledge about technology.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
May 15, 2020, 05:46:07 AM
blockchain is new so yes because there arent still many workers on here which means there are still positions to be filled  but mostly they only hire developers and programers   .

i dont have a skill on these and i think these are hard to do  but the pay is only big   . but i almost forgot that there are still bounties  , airdrops , etc that dont require a programming or a developing knowledge   .  for now this is the only thing that i do
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
May 15, 2020, 05:29:29 AM
With no doubt, blockchain is one of the best careers one can pursue at the time. It is highly in demand and you get to be a part of something big. Not to mention, you will get high salaries in these top blockchain careers. It is due to the fact that the need for such positions are high and the people with relative knowledge are less. Among all the jobs required in the field, only half of them are being met. This means that there’s a shortage of blockchain professional with sufficient technical knowledge.

If we talk about top blockchain jobs salary, it depends on various factors like where you are working, what’s your skill sets and how much you are experienced. As a blockchain developer, you can get from as low as $50,000 to as high as $120,000 per year. Mostly, if you work in startups, you won’t get sky-high salaries and their packages typically start from 50,000 USD for freshers. If you have experienced above 5 years, you can earn around $70,000 annually.

Next comes the high techs firms that offer the highest salaries in the field. Initially, you can earn around $70,000 which increases with experience and after five years you can get as high as $120,000. The reason for such a big gap between the salaries of startups and established tech firms is due to the fact that blockchain developers are more interested in starting their own firms rather than working for others.

At last but not least, comes jobs at government institutions. You might not get the best salaries here but as you know govt. Jobs have their own benefits. The salary packages offered at govt. Institutions are even less than startup firms.

I actually agree with you and I never regret having a crypto or blockchain career. It definitely changed my life and I’m very grateful for that. The rise of blockchain-related jobs have been unstoppable these days and are on demand, especially during the coronavirus crisis.

Blockchain is not strictly on the development side, but it can be done in various ways such as content, marketing, videos, advisory and so on. Although that most of the blockchain-related companies are in demand for those who are on the development side, there’s still lots of opportunities in the industry where you can help in any way like content, social media management, marketing, videos, webinars and so on.

It was expected that blockchain-related jobs are on the rise and there’s no stopping them even with the presence of the worldwide pandemic because all of the tasks are on the computer and online-based.

We were so blessed on being part of the crypto and blockchain society. Cheers!
Activity: 2002
Merit: 578
May 15, 2020, 05:24:35 AM
So far from searching if there are ample blockchain jobs offered by government here in the Philippines and I found nothing most do need the job are companies or startups. Better if you have enough knowledge of other programming languages before you go deep down onto learning blockchain development, understanding logic is the very key.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
May 15, 2020, 05:12:32 AM
Blockchain is a revolutionary technology which has wide range of usage. Apparently, it can be utilized in almost all sectors of life. Currently, sectors like education, health, finance, trade etc are already utilizing Blockchain technology. Due to its distributed ledger which offers transparency, Blockchain's utilization is growing tremendously well in both developed and developing countries.
Activity: 127
Merit: 28
May 15, 2020, 03:12:31 AM
I think so, all careers will be worth it from the eyes and perception of the people who love it, if you have passion on your career then you may see it as a good career, blockchain is a really good career for me because it is what we really need in future, blockchain will be really prominent in the future because as we all know technology becomes so useful and powerful all over the world. If you are really into technology and you want to be more exposed to the crypto world then I think blockchain will be the career that suits you.
Blockchain education is very important today, if traditional economists had had a Blockchain-based education and had knowledge of volatility in markets like Bitcoin, perhaps the world would have the best acceptance about the Bitcoin market, However, in Spain they have already taken these aspects into account, that is why they have included in their blockchain pens, the link is here:http://catedraiecisa.etsiinf.upm.es/campus-blockchain/, but it is in the Spanish language, but I put it as an informative means that everything is on the right track.
Well said, and one thing that I want to happen in the future if we will be having a program about blockchain, we can now follow and predict the movement of the graph, if it will only be possible.
Activity: 66
Merit: 30
May 15, 2020, 03:00:51 AM
Block chain is one the top career in the near future.We all know the impact of block chain and many tech firms are already lined up there project on block chain.Companies like intelectsoft,consensys are great aspects.Even governments of many countries are trying to shift there database system into blockchain. So in my view blockchain technology will be a great employer in the near future with fulfilling high demands.
Activity: 630
Merit: 130
May 15, 2020, 02:24:31 AM
I would not consider blockchain as a career though I see a future that includes it. It is possible that blockchain can and may be intergrated with studies, and careers involving technology may have greater and broader opportunity when that time comes. Maybe things may end up better and progressed.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
May 15, 2020, 12:58:56 AM
Blockchain is a demanding skillset which not everybody can pursue. There are many companies and startups who pay good amount of salary for Blockchain professionals. The jobs are just increasing every day as many tech companies are getting into Blockchain.
It's definitely a good career if you are well versed with Blockchain.
Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust
May 15, 2020, 12:29:16 AM
I always see, more leading companies are getting into blockchain development especially IBM. We can think of blockchain as applicable to most of the business, especially to provide secure services and not just only with payments. If we want to somehow became one of the first contributors and developers of blockchain technology, I see there's a big bright future that awaits us with it. Though, it is quite complex that we need to study Computer science or other related computer courses, cryptography, and such, the basic knowledge about how bitcoin blockchain will definitely help us to get started with blockchain development.

There's plenty of courses online especially on udemy, about blockchain development. startups, and more that might we might find interesting.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Bounty Detective
May 14, 2020, 09:45:54 PM
With no doubt, blockchain is one of the best careers one can pursue at the time. It is highly in demand and you get to be a part of something big. Not to mention, you will get high salaries in these top blockchain careers. It is due to the fact that the need for such positions are high and the people with relative knowledge are less. Among all the jobs required in the field, only half of them are being met. This means that there’s a shortage of blockchain professional with sufficient technical knowledge.

If we talk about top blockchain jobs salary, it depends on various factors like where you are working, what’s your skill sets and how much you are experienced. As a blockchain developer, you can get from as low as $50,000 to as high as $120,000 per year. Mostly, if you work in startups, you won’t get sky-high salaries and their packages typically start from 50,000 USD for freshers. If you have experienced above 5 years, you can earn around $70,000 annually.

Next comes the high techs firms that offer the highest salaries in the field. Initially, you can earn around $70,000 which increases with experience and after five years you can get as high as $120,000. The reason for such a big gap between the salaries of startups and established tech firms is due to the fact that blockchain developers are more interested in starting their own firms rather than working for others.

At last but not least, comes jobs at government institutions. You might not get the best salaries here but as you know govt. Jobs have their own benefits. The salary packages offered at govt. Institutions are even less than startup firms.

Using both feet on knowing how deep the crypto world is very i still prefer real job.
Because in crypto you can see yourvmoney is losing .so it is better to use crypto currency as a sideline and put 10% on your monthly earnings .
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
May 14, 2020, 07:57:14 PM
It will be highly demanded in the future, this is a new revolution and they are currently earning higher than their counterpart
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
May 14, 2020, 07:27:11 PM

No doubt, blockchain has brought lot of benefits to the world and among those benefits is a career where high skill individuals gets to earn decent income but to be honest, jobs and careers that comes with blockchain projects and companies requires high skill individuals as most of them seems to be a high level programming jobs which just few percent of the world's  population  knows much about. I think there's isn't much of a career for anyone who isn't a tech and programming guy
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 3014
May 14, 2020, 05:07:28 PM
I don't know if you can technically call "blockchain" a career, but I can tell you that getting in to coding can lead in to a very promising career that can come at a cross section with blockchain and cryptocurrency technology.  Today that job market for many careers is over saturated. I've worked with quite a few job recruiters over the years and they're constantly talking about how smart it is to put your children in coding and pc programming classes early in their lives.  When cryptocurrency reach mainstream, this type of coding/pc programming knowledge really opened up a lot of opportunities for those with the skills already to fill them.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
May 14, 2020, 03:30:52 PM
Of course, pursuing a career in the blockchain is very promising. Jobs that require technical skills and experience are definitely in high demand, especially in new and growing fields, such as the blockchain. I plan to direct my child's education in this field so that he can take good opportunities from this job.

~
I changed my mind about the ideal job after learning about cryptocurrency. In the past, I really wanted to be a civil servant, with a fixed salary and a pension. Eventually, I realized, being an employee had many challenges, arranged working hours, assignments, deadlines, etc. resulting in a lack of time flexibility. It's a matter of taste, I just convey my point of view. While I like freedom, so I choose to resign and focus in the crypto world. I really enjoy this self employee, having flexible working hours with job responsibilities that I can set myself. One time, with the capital that I gathered, I also wanted to become an investor and business owner, not working for money anymore, but money working for me.
Pages:
Jump to: