Pages:
Author

Topic: Is blockchain the answer for poverty-stricken countries? - page 2. (Read 1172 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Good move, but I don't think that this is the answer to the prayers that these countries need.
Activity: 322
Blockchain and its potential is limitless ! I am amazed and proud to be a part of this system ! And I believe that it will change the world for the better and help in the development of poor countries !
Activity: 123
Merit: 3
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
The Blockchain can certainly help poverty stricken countries by bringing more money into the economy and also helping the poor people achieve some amenities that used to be exclusive to the rich people.
However it cannot be the total solution  this countries need as the Blockchain is still in its early stages and is not versatile or flexible enough.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
On most 3rd world country blockchain is the key to help people change their lives. We are on the state of controlling by our government. We don't want to involve in fraud, Manipulating the mind of every single man in the planet. Blockchain is here and it's proven that the transparency,scability is there.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
I think blockchain technology can help the poor countries by tracking their government funds that way it prevents official taking the money into their pockets.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
I think that blockchain technology will be very useful for such countries. Kenya chose blockchain technology, because it is more secure.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
Blockchain Technology is for the poor and the unbanked people. Those who don't have banking services available in their areas or where it isn't accessible to them can rely on the blockchain technology completely for their daily transactions and as a store of value.
Activity: 110
Blockchain is utilized for the cause of social change. It can reduce poverty from my opinion. It is far better that the traditional method in many aspects so i think it can do overall development of a country.
Activity: 70
I think that blockchain can be the biggest option to put an end to poverty. Because it has all the elements to stop poverty. Like we all know it has transparency which will reduce corruption.
Activity: 70
Blockchain is a revolution for the modern world. It has changed many things and i think it can be a solution for poverty because of its features.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Yes indeed it can greatly contribute to the financial independence of people in poor countries. I hope this will happen in the near future. More and more countries are taking crypto.
Activity: 26
right. The high inflation rate has crippled many economies. This proved that blockchain technology is highly practical in life. Many countries have adopted and are using them
Activity: 56
Blockchain should be utilized to solve the existing problems in the world before squeezing out money from this. The technology was invented to help people. Hopefully, like Bancor more blockchain based ICOs will start working to eradicate poverty, lack of education, food and shelter for the third world poor countries.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
I hope that it will be blockchain that will help poor countries to become richer at the expense of their transparency, because this is what the poor countries need, because they need to know their thieves in person. I hope that the situation will change poverty in countries.
Activity: 294
Recently, Zimbabwe has adopted cryptocurrencies for dealing with their inflations. Venezuela has also moved to their own cryptos to fight economic problems. I think blockchain technology holds unlimited possibilities to solve the problems around us. It is high time we should focus on helping the poverty stricken countries by the help of blockchain technology. Really, good initiative taken by Bancor. Others should follow them too.
Activity: 364
The Exchange for EOS Community
I do not really understand your answer, but I believe that blockchain will expand in more places around the world and help the economy grow more thanks to them some poor people may be involved in cryptography. to redistribute income
Activity: 658
Given it is a decentralized country, this could be the bridge in reducing the rich poor gap in some under developed countries. This is not the only solution though. The countries need the aid and alliance from the government too in order to make it work.
Activity: 130
Yes, blockchain can bring wealth to poor areas. People can get cryptocurrencies by mining, and then use or invest in cryptocurrencies, which is a way to get wealth and everyone can do so.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
I think that modern technologies, including blockchain, can be effective tools for charity projects and other social projects. I think that the main goal of scientific achievements is to create a public good.
Activity: 364
I hope that this would be the case that poor countries will benefit from this blockchain technology. I do hope also that they would not use the people of these poor countries for their own interest, that they will just enrich their deep pockets.
Pages:
Jump to: