Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bounty campaign profitable in 2019 or no? - page 6. (Read 2815 times)

Activity: 276
Merit: 1
September 01, 2019, 05:20:59 AM
I do not agree with you on this matter. There are many bounty campaigns that are more profitable. All.me is one of them. All.me was launched some five months ago, and is doing very good in the market. Its price has increased by more than 1000 percent and it is holding onto that price for the past three months.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
September 01, 2019, 04:56:41 AM
Honestly, I don't feel any profit this year (2019) It is really difficult bounty now, so many projects fail and certainly do not pay participants. Now most investors prefer to invest in IEO, whereas IEO rarely conducts bounty campaigns. That is why now the bounty is not as profitable as in previous years.
2019 Bounty programs are better of than last year 2018 during the bear market season where lots of projects failed to reach the set target soft cap and hard caps. Although this year cannot be compared to 2017 due to the bull run that happened in 2017, 2019 started on a good note and Q4 has more probability of starting bull market than starting a bear market. This will favor bounty programs.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
September 01, 2019, 04:11:00 AM
If other people keep telling you what to do and you keep running to them for answers, then you probably will fall short of the exact truth. Every business that is carried out has a sole aim of making profit, so if bounty is no more profitable, most likely you won't see any one participating in bounty.
Activity: 526
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
September 01, 2019, 03:43:12 AM

A lot in cryptocurrency market  think bounty campaign become not profitable this year.
Do you agree with this?
Please explain your opinion, let us know what you think.

Please do not forget to vote

I also agree with you. because in 2018, my salary is pretty good, about $ 500 for a project.
but for now, one project I only received about 75 $ - 95 $. That number has dropped a lot this year. It looks like bounty campaigns are getting less and less good and we don't seem to be able to make as much money as before.
Activity: 406
September 01, 2019, 02:59:39 AM

A lot in cryptocurrency market  think bounty campaign become not profitable this year.
Do you agree with this?
Please explain your opinion, let us know what you think.

Please do not forget to vote

2019 like 2018 is not profitable for bounty hunters, there are also fewer new projects.  for now the problem of a new project after listing on the market price is destroyed and it is difficult to return to IEO prices.  in my opinion this is the right time to collect tokens while waiting for the altcoin season to arrive
Activity: 394
Merit: 1
September 01, 2019, 02:28:44 AM
for me the 2019 bounty campaign many were unprofitable because most of them did not produce huge rewards and many ended in fraud. but I am sure that the market situation will soon improve and gifts can produce good rewards, it is only a matter of time.
Activity: 434
September 01, 2019, 02:23:26 AM
There are so many bounties along this year. But unfortunately there are so many bounties unprofitable. If we compare with 2017 and 2018 it's so different when we still have money from it. But we should have positive thinking that in the end of this year we Will get benefit from bounties...

Very rarely now especially in 2018-2019 to get a bounty that really can produce for bounty participants, maybe this is caused by many ICO's scams that have a direct impact on the bounty and also the income of bounty hunters, but true as you say, we must continue to think positively and never give up in following a project, and it's good if now we have to be more selective in choosing a bounty for us to follow.
Activity: 322
homt.net
There are so many bounties along this year. But unfortunately there are so many bounties unprofitable. If we compare with 2017 and 2018 it's so different when we still have money from it. But we should have positive thinking that in the end of this year we Will get benefit from bounties...
Activity: 574
yes recently I myself also have not found a profitable project if the prize is distributed, and the price of the token also there is no selling price, so I think now it is also difficult to determine a profitable project.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
To be realistic, no bounty campaign has been convincingly profitable since the beginning of this year. Many established altcoins that have passed the test of time are still down and have not yielded reliable profits since the beginning of this year. Altcoin are still bearish at today and new project finds it difficult to sustain any momentum when launched in which bounty hunters participated. So, we should just be expecting something good in the coming months probably before the end of this year.
Activity: 661
Merit: 251
either in 2018 or 2019 if you cannot analyze the Bounty company then you will always have bad luck because you join a Bounty scam. especially in 2019 there are some good Bounty companies and have the opportunity to earn lots of money,so before you join, investigate the Bounty company first

Bounties have been really profitable this year unlike last year 2018. It all depends on where the bounty hunter is looking. Atleast I can recall that content protocol, mitx, Zeux, Harmony and a host of others had bounties in 2019 and it was well worth it for hunter last that participated
Activity: 1088
Merit: 102
either in 2018 or 2019 if you cannot analyze the Bounty company then you will always have bad luck because you join a Bounty scam. especially in 2019 there are some good Bounty companies and have the opportunity to earn lots of money,so before you join, investigate the Bounty company first
Activity: 349
The market is going down and this is also hard for bounty hunters. Good projects and the quality is less and the bonus is becoming less and less. There are projects that cause us to be scammed and not receive any money at all. The market is very wide, so look carefully as there are many things to make money.
Activity: 509
Bounting companies do not bring large revenues, as in 2017, but still, if possible, you can participate in them to get additional income
Activity: 868
The bounty campaign is actually still profitable this year, but the amount of profit is different from the previous year, in 2017 the bounty can indeed provide a very large profit for those who join in because there are many successful projects, while this year there are only a few bounties that provide profits due to the number of projects failing and uncertain market conditions after a drastic decline that occurred some time ago, if you want to earn profits from bounties then you must be more selective in choosing bounties and don't give up when you fail, look for bounties that will provide great profits in the future for you
Activity: 1540
Merit: 508
I see that in 2019 there are more projects making money compared to 2018. I have received a few payments since 2019. But it seems that I spend a lot of time and only get some money back. scanty. However, I only do this job when I have free time.
The bounty campaign is actually better than last year but better here is probably as you say, a little and a lot more projects start to distribute tokens, the profits cannot be called too good, and very lucky that you only do this job as an extra job. If you join bounty as an official job, living on it, the last few years is probably a series of hard days because the rewards are declining, the project quality is not improving, I don't know how long the campaign will last but very close to the end, this is my feeling
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
I am pretty satisfied with my earnings. Thanks to savedroid I am earning tokens with real use case. Sooner or later people will start with savings into cryptocurrencies and my tokens become very valuable. Cool
I am not, I have received tokens and I can sell it under ico price and few projects did not send any tokens. It wasn't profitable this year but who knows, perhaps things change, still waiting for several projects to start developing to call it profitable.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
I see that in 2019 there are more projects making money compared to 2018. I have received a few payments since 2019. But it seems that I spend a lot of time and only get some money back. scanty. However, I only do this job when I have free time.
The continuous process of bear market doesn't provide the good opportunities for the ICO investors. IEOs sometimes can left a nice return on the investment if the IEO is part of the well-known exchanges. 2019 is not going to make as much money as the investors made during the last year's bull market. The calendar year is just a number, the market cycle determines the cycle of the market. Market cycles are used for the finding the best trading setups with improved efficiency in personal trading strategy.
Activity: 775
Merit: 11
what I feel is not, because during 2018-2019 there were many projects that ended in fraud, almost 80% of the projects were scams, the market cycle was full of scamers too and most investors were skeptical about crypto again, I had some altcoins that were obtained in 2018 but not yet listed on the exchange.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
based on my experience the bounty campaign is now more profitable 2019 than hundreds of people because my current bounty campaigns are so big that I have been earning nothing like the process that took so long to recover your income.
Pages:
Jump to: