Pages:
Author

Topic: Is crypto a danger or an opportunity? - page 12. (Read 6361 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 131
November 16, 2018, 10:41:55 PM
Every kind of new technology can be used for good and bad.
Debating those thigns are almost pointless because in the end, you will never stop the growth or change in technology.
Even governments may try to control and regulate it, but the very nature of blockchain makes it resistant to control.

For me, I see huge benefits that far outweigh the bad.
blockchain makes it possible to completely eliminate the middleman.
This streamlines everything, makes things more efficient and more cost effective.
It has complete transparency, something that will change the way we do business we people.

Some say it is bad because of the anonymous factor, but the percentage of those who use it to purchase illegal things is rather small.
Overall, it does way more good than bad.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
November 16, 2018, 10:37:29 PM
Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.
In my opinion, whether crypto is a danger or opportunity, it depends on your knowledge. If you prepare enough knowledge and know hoe to trade, this would be a good opportunity for you to develop. On the other hand, is is a danger for you and you may lose everything.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 16, 2018, 10:21:58 PM
Crypto can be an opportunity to be able to make more income, learn about the ins and outs of understanding cryptocurrency until you understand it and if it's ready start cryptocurrency d investment
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
November 16, 2018, 10:17:34 PM
I believe cryptocurrency is an opportunity. If you have enough knowledge about crypto and you can control it then you can earn enough money from crypto. But if you do not have enough knowledge about the crypto market when you join in it, I think it will be very risky for you.
Indeed when we already has the necessary knowledge about cryptocurrency, that is a big chance for us to know how to maximize the possibilities that we could get from it including making some profit from it. But for everyone who still learning or everyone who still don't get to know about cryptocurrency will find it intimidating to try to enter in this cryptocurrenc world.
Activity: 448
Merit: 21
November 16, 2018, 09:48:20 PM
I believe cryptocurrency is an opportunity. If you have enough knowledge about crypto and you can control it then you can earn enough money from crypto. But if you do not have enough knowledge about the crypto market when you join in it, I think it will be very risky for you.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
November 16, 2018, 09:32:02 PM
I think crypto can be an opportunity to get additional income in addition to the results of your basic work, crypto can also be your main result if there are no basic jobs like me, but for now because of the crypto condition that is down, the results we get today not as expected
Are you still sure that you will get revenue from crypto currencies? aren't there many people who experience the present monument to an uncertain market situation?
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
November 16, 2018, 09:24:11 PM
I think sometimes is being danger for the newbie investors because they have not enough knowledge how to invest in crypto currency but this is the opportunity for the people who are unemployed this is the chance to earn profit here in crypto.
Activity: 602
November 16, 2018, 09:23:57 PM
I think crypto can be an opportunity to get additional income in addition to the results of your basic work, crypto can also be your main result if there are no basic jobs like me, but for now because of the crypto condition that is down, the results we get today not as expected
Activity: 227
IQCash
November 16, 2018, 09:10:13 PM
Cryptocurrency offers incredible opportunities aside utilizing it as a form of currency to purchase goods and services. Cryptocurrency and Blockchain have the capability of enhancing the payment system of businesses thereby improving on work efficiency and productivity. The economy of countries that accept crypto is also enhanced through the creation of jobs and financial satisfaction and freedom.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
November 16, 2018, 09:05:12 PM
In my opinion, crypto is truly an opportunity to have a new revolution in digital investment and to improve economic sector around the world. I see a chance to make a better income for every one through working in crypto. Crypto also triggers to a new way in investment by its currencies called coins and tokens. Regarding the bad side, everything should have bad side but I am sure crypto will have many improvements in the future.       
Activity: 154
November 16, 2018, 08:55:32 PM
I consider cryptocurrency as an opportunity to make good money and it seems to me that the partial profit is much higher from risks
Activity: 700
November 16, 2018, 08:42:15 PM
I am prefer say cryptocurrency is an opportunity rather than a danger. Its trus that crypto is very risky market and investment but if we buying a good project and good coin, i am believe its become an opportunity to earn some extra money
Activity: 602
November 16, 2018, 07:51:42 PM
Crypto offers an opportunity for investors. It has transformed the world with electronic money. Knowing how to get involved will help rich investors get up quickly. I have been looking for opportunities in this field for several years now.
Activity: 378
November 16, 2018, 06:46:33 PM
Cryptocurrency is very dangerous. I think that not everyone can earn in the world of cryptocurrency. But beginners mistakenly think that cryptocurrency will give them a quick and high income.
Activity: 170
November 16, 2018, 06:32:10 PM
Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.
I think crypto is both danger and opportunity. Every opportunity we take can be risky and we can lose a lot. In crypto, risks are high but ROI are also high.
Activity: 86
November 15, 2018, 08:45:33 AM
Crypto is an opportunity for everyone. Crypto is present to create convenience and provide benefits to every user, many of them have resolved their financial problems through crypto, for me crypto is present as part of creating a better life.
Activity: 322
November 15, 2018, 08:42:23 AM
It depends on the person on how he will adopted Crypto when he uses it in anyways, but still I can say that it is a great big opportunity to those people who are interested to get involved. And I think Crypto can give more opportunities in the near years to come when it started to legalized in any country.
Activity: 252
November 15, 2018, 08:39:36 AM
It is for sure an opportunity. If you are not ready to take the risks of crypto currencies, you can quit right here and right now. But if you stay, you can become rich overnight and get amazing tokens that will change the world.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
November 15, 2018, 08:36:40 AM
I think Crypto is an opportunity to get more income. I know some people think it's dangerous because they don't benefit from it or even lose money. It depends on each person.
Activity: 672
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
November 15, 2018, 08:31:48 AM
Crypto is an opportunity for every investor in the world. It is normal to see technology developing in our times and I think crypto is a part of the nowadays and future technology.
Pages:
Jump to: