Pages:
Author

Topic: Is crypto a danger or an opportunity? - page 16. (Read 6361 times)

Activity: 247
Merit: 10
November 11, 2018, 10:44:14 AM
To those people who do not really understand what really a crypto currency is or doesn't have any experienced in earning a crypto currency they consider crypto currency as a danger but for me and to my fellow crypto enthusiast we really consider crypto currency as an opportunity to earn something big even if you are just in your house, it gives us an opportunity to work right beside our family all the time.
Activity: 600
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
November 11, 2018, 10:40:39 AM
What danger carries a cryptocurrency? I personally can not imagine a situation in which we would say that cryptocurrency is a thing that should be avoided.

danger here may be people who do not understand it and think cryptocurrency is only fraud because it would be dangerous if the future of cryptocurrency is very successful and can replace it, then the person cannot feel the extraordinary benefits that can change one's life from not being able to become a millionaire. take as much knowledge and always follow its development then invest for good in the future.
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
November 11, 2018, 10:30:15 AM
Cryptocurrency does have the same risks and opportunities,depending on who and how to use.

Apart from the Cryptocurrency I am more interested in the technology behind them, I think that technology has great benefits for life today. I hope with Cryptocurrency there will be no more economic crisis that has hit several countries like now because of differences in currencies and prices in each country

CMIIW  Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
November 11, 2018, 10:20:52 AM
For me, Crypto is an oppopportunity for us. Cause in future cryptocurrency will go long way and this is the time to take advantage.
Activity: 252
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
November 11, 2018, 10:16:38 AM
Crypto is in a dangerous opportunity if that makes sense? Very risky trading arena, but with huge profits but likewise huge losses possible
Activity: 591
November 11, 2018, 09:45:55 AM
Crypto is a danger and an opportunity at the same time...
You can lose much money and also you can earn much money...
That depends on you and your luck...
You can also add to your opinion and the state of the cryptocurrency market. It seems to me that today only big cryptocurrency holders can win and very rich people, and not ordinary users of cryptocurrency. Almost all suffer from the current state of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
November 11, 2018, 09:23:43 AM
Crypto is a danger and an opportunity at the same time...
You can lose much money and also you can earn much money...
That depends on you and your luck...
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
November 11, 2018, 08:56:18 AM
Crypto is more opportunity than danger. Don't be so greedy and that's it!
Stay tuned for future growth!

People who say crypto are danger because they don't understand the future, they think that the fiat transaction system will last forever without problems, even though the costs are high if transactions in the bank are proof of the problem.
Understanding is indeed needed when you are in this business, you will see opportunities if you fully believe that it can be adopted in the near future but danger when you will fail to understand the real intentions of this chain, the system was designed to help people from their daily transactions to lessen the delayed and to lessen the fee which is different way out from the usual banks transactions.
Activity: 268
November 11, 2018, 08:42:02 AM
It can cause danger only for the investors wallets and funds in it. All other parts of crypto is a big opportunity. Cant wait for some serious financial reforms caused by it!
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
November 11, 2018, 08:32:35 AM
dangerous and even very dangerous, according to those who do not know about the cryptocurrencies. but it becomes an opportunity for those who can predict market prices.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
November 11, 2018, 08:22:15 AM

People who say crypto are danger because they don't understand the future, they think that the fiat transaction system will last forever without problems, even though the costs are high if transactions in the bank are proof of the problem.
Activity: 645
November 11, 2018, 08:15:25 AM
Cryptocurrency has a lot of problems. And while as a tool of the economy, it is not what. Therefore, it is not capable of replacing the usual financial system now.
Activity: 448
November 11, 2018, 07:58:39 AM
I think that crypto is still an opportunity to earn money, but with a certain chance of risk for you
Activity: 256
November 11, 2018, 07:47:28 AM
I think Crypto can be a danger to you if you can't control it. But crypto will be a promising opportunity if you know when to choose the right time to buy, sell, and hold crypto.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
November 11, 2018, 07:12:42 AM
I am sure that everyone will find in the crypto what he wants, someone will run into trouble and lose everything, someone will see the opportunity and raise his life to a new level.
Activity: 468
The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn
November 11, 2018, 06:47:51 AM
Activity: 665
Merit: 250
November 11, 2018, 06:35:50 AM
Crypto currency can be used by anyone and for any danger and opportunity I feel depends on the intention and purpose of the investor itself and all its developments
Activity: 140
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
November 11, 2018, 06:15:34 AM
If you know the crypto market and you to join in investing. And if you do not have knowledge of the cypto market when you join in it is very risky and you can lose everything because of the risks and opportunities it goes together.
Activity: 196
November 11, 2018, 05:58:22 AM
Yes cryptocurrency is dangerous when it comes in investing if you dont know how it works. so think first before you enter crypto.but ifyou have knowledge about crypto it is good for you.
Activity: 77
November 11, 2018, 05:49:25 AM
I believe cryptocurrency is an opportunity. I think only government and banks think cryptocurrency dangerous because they can control it. As long we can make profits and earn extra money from cryptomarket, i think crypto is good opportunity as profitable investment
maybe Crypto will be dangerous if you don't understand how it works and maybe when you join the ICO it turns out it's fraud and you have to be careful. but on the other hand Crypto will benefit many people because it can make money and you will get a big profit if the project goes well and successfully. So it all depends on you in controlling and using it.
Pages:
Jump to: