Pages:
Author

Topic: Is crypto a danger or an opportunity? - page 7. (Read 6361 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 6
November 21, 2018, 11:09:03 AM
Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.

Crypto is not a danger investment, maybe it is risky but not so danger, it is an opportunity to every people to invest in cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency is one of the best investment now in the whole world. Me, i am start investing here in cryptocurrency because i believe that i will be get rich here in crypto.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
November 21, 2018, 10:31:49 AM
It will depend on how you think about it. Crypto can be a danger to you if you are not ready with good plans. As you learn more about this you are safe. If you do not care and you can not see anything because you can treat it as dangerous.Crypto will not replace conventional economics but it will add flavor to the current economic situation that we have. If we are talented and have business minds then we should follow this currency for the bright future.
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
November 21, 2018, 10:29:10 AM
Both! if you are wise enough and studied the market well before investment then it will be a very good opportunity to earn but if you haven't followed the market trends then there is a high risk that you will lose your investment. For example, this is the time to invest in cryptocurrencies if you missed this opportunity you will regret.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
November 21, 2018, 10:16:02 AM
for now, I still consider it an opportunity, because after all Crypto's condition depends on the users. and I'm sure I have used it wisely. Smiley
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
November 21, 2018, 10:13:58 AM
there's loads of things that we can examine right here in crypto enterprise. What we really need to do is just hold exploring, mastering and expertise those things.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
November 21, 2018, 10:09:09 AM
Crypto could be both opportunity and danger. Opportunity for us to live better lives through technologies that are getting better as years go by. And a danger for us, who are actually living morally and rightly, because of the greedy ones who uses technology to hack and steal from others, which we are not in control of.
Activity: 882
Merit: 11
Volare.network
November 21, 2018, 10:08:26 AM
I think crypto is a dangerous opportunity. if we make an investment decision this can be very dangerous, but if we are not greedy and willing to be patient maybe crypto is an opportunity that can take profit.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
November 21, 2018, 10:01:02 AM
yes, crypto is a danger and can be high risk, but it all depends on how we use it. positive points for me personally crypto is dangerous but very useful if we use it correctly and of course crypto can also have a great opportunity to make profits easily. that's my reason why until now I feel at home here.
Activity: 700
November 21, 2018, 09:47:03 AM
I am not sure that cryto will replace the existing economic system because there are still many people who do not accept crypto not to mention there are still many people who are more comfortable with what has been going on for a long time but it doesn't really matter because I'm comfortable with crypto now , it does not have to be the world currency only as an investment tool, in my opinion it is enough

indeed there are still many who do not accept crypto and it is also very difficult for crypto to replace the existing economic system, now I also feel enough if crypto is only used as an investment tool, because to be like a currency, it requires a lot of regulations and a long enough time for can be accepted by all parties
Activity: 353
November 21, 2018, 09:23:55 AM
I believe that electronic money is an opportunity. Crypto is a breakthrough in the field of finance and economics on a global scale. it depends on you. crypto allows you to invest, the opportunity for you to make money. But everyone knows the investment is dangerous, there are many risks. Be careful and do not forget this, you always have choices. Choose the right one and the best one for you.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
November 21, 2018, 09:01:32 AM
It can be a danger to thus people who invest without a proper knowledge on crypto but it is a better opportunity to make people rich and to save from poverty, many things crypto can offer to us and it is depend to us on how we handle it.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
November 21, 2018, 08:26:14 AM
Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.

It can either be a danger or a good opportunity to earn money. Crypto investment is full of risk, and take note that any investment that requires high risk gives good return, but not all investment. You must also be aware of what you are doing and where you are investing. It all depends on your investment choice and timing.
copper member
Merit: 1
November 21, 2018, 08:19:14 AM
Nowadays it is a danger for people that are new to the crypto currencies market, because they are just investing their funds in crypto, waiting for a few months and quitting with loses. Try to take coins and hold them for a year or more.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
November 21, 2018, 08:17:48 AM
Crypto gives us the opportunity to invest in new technologies and thus helps to develop new ideas in the modern world.
Crypto provides a good opportunity to take advantage of investment opportunities for the future because I think crypto has a very good future, but crypto can also be dangerous because it has a high fluctuating rate and can make you lose instantly if you make a wrong decision.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
November 21, 2018, 08:14:30 AM
I am not sure that cryto will replace the existing economic system because there are still many people who do not accept crypto not to mention there are still many people who are more comfortable with what has been going on for a long time but it doesn't really matter because I'm comfortable with crypto now , it does not have to be the world currency only as an investment tool, in my opinion it is enough
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
November 21, 2018, 08:06:59 AM
Crypto is a danger and also an opportunity. It really depend how you look at. It definitely changed many people live, good or bad. Some people make good profit with crypto, but some people lose most their investment. I can see crypto is still new and you can see some crypto rise their price 100 time or lose half of value in short time, so I think it is an opportunity and also danger at same time.

I do not see any danger in the cryptocurrency, especially if you have some knowledge  about it. Just be very thoughtful when you pick altcoins, invest in Bitcoin, and you will succeed, sooner or later.
Merit: 1
November 19, 2018, 09:00:19 AM
for me the crypt is a chance. opportunities to learn and earn money. many have tried crypto and many are successful.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
November 19, 2018, 08:34:05 AM
Crypto gives us the opportunity to invest in new technologies and thus helps to develop new ideas in the modern world.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 19, 2018, 06:45:36 AM
At the moment we're in the transitory phase, so it's hard to know how things will go. But I should imagine that it's pretty much on the radar that cryptocurrency is the future. From bartering, to fiat currency to plastic money, mode of payments have been going through transition. And there will be more transitions. Who knows what the future holds? But we should go with these changes, I feel.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
November 19, 2018, 06:43:05 AM

crypto with blockchain is an experimental project,,
so, this project could be fail or succes in the future,,
if failed, all cryptocurrencies will have no value,, but if this experimental project succes,, everyone in this forum will be happy  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: