Pages:
Author

Topic: Is crypto a danger or an opportunity? - page 3. (Read 6361 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 112
November 28, 2018, 10:29:26 AM
In my opinion, if the technology of blockchain and cryptocurrency will be introduced into the economy of modern countries, it will only increase the gap in the development of these countries. And those countries that will lag behind will move into the category of third world countries.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
November 28, 2018, 10:06:22 AM
Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.

Crypto is an opportunity. Opportunities for our future, Crypto is a good and potential field of investment and trade. So that it can be called an opportunity that is really needed by many people. On the other hand Crypto also gives jobs to unemployed people. This is what makes a good opportunity.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
November 28, 2018, 07:33:46 AM
the cryptocurrency is an opportunity to learn and earn money .. even if the cryptocurrency failsThe market remains profitable if it really surrenders the work it will earn.

opportunity for those who want to earn big income. he will be dangerous if you don't understand it and don't know the risks.

if you go well you will get a big profit from it but you have to be patient to be successful. all requires a process because success starts from failure and if you fail, that does not mean the end of your way of life.
Activity: 364
November 28, 2018, 06:54:42 AM
the cryptocurrency is an opportunity to learn and earn money .. even if the cryptocurrency failsThe market remains profitable if it really surrenders the work it will earn.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
November 28, 2018, 06:39:00 AM
How could crypto can be in danger as we know in terms of financial freedom in years past by crypto helps us in many ways, although  only in this year 2019 it is really bitter experience but the only way we gonna do is a deep patience as of now for us not to loss more of our investments.,in a sudden maybe it will recover crypto again and make multiple of our losses.
Activity: 238
Merit: 37
November 28, 2018, 01:42:48 AM
That depends on the angle you are looking at it from.To me crypto is full of so much opportunity both for individual and country as a whole,but if is not properly make use of,then it can be otherwise.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
November 28, 2018, 12:58:21 AM
I see crypto as opportunity for everyone that adopt it and use it properly. As for countries, it will be more of opportunity than danger because there many development this technology can bring to a country that adopt it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
November 27, 2018, 11:35:56 PM
Actually, it depends on how we put our perspective. If we can see the opportunity of cryptocurrency, that is a very good thing, because I think, not everyone wants to see this positive side because it has been consumed by negative news issues about cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
November 27, 2018, 11:18:27 PM
crypto is danger for people that dont know about it, and it have high chance to change someone if they have knowledge about it.
smart people see crypto as opportunity but still careful. many people dissappoint here and say that crypto is bullshit.
crypto can make some country better if they can take care it, it doesnt mean full control because crypto still anonim for people that use it
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
November 27, 2018, 11:14:46 PM
In my opinion, crypto is an opportunity. But, it totally depends on the person investing on it. I think this is the right time to buy coins and hold for the future.
Activity: 644
November 27, 2018, 11:10:39 PM
In the business world, Cryptocurrency is the best place and is able to change the economy for the better. Many people are currently working here and hoping to make big profits. Crypto is a great opportunity to invest and this technology continues to grow.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 27, 2018, 11:08:40 PM
I think crypto is more inclined to opportunities in this case the opportunity to earn extra income, but seeing the current market conditions, of course, the opportunity to earn income is not optimal due to unstable conditions, we certainly hope that crypto will rise soon so the opportunity to earn wide open income
Activity: 679
Merit: 254
November 27, 2018, 11:05:19 PM
I think crypto is not a threat and is not dangerous to the state and society, instead crypto is an opportunity for employment and economic improvement for a nation and country. For that I think every country should participate in supporting the development of crypto, so that crypto will be better and can develop widely, because crypto is a future hope for improving the economy of a nation and country.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
November 27, 2018, 11:01:59 PM
For now, its looks like very risky to invest as it continue to fall since last year. I like to think it is an opportunity to buy cheap since the last dip but when you buy the dip it dips even more so i suggest to wait and observe more of the market movement before investing.
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
November 27, 2018, 10:59:11 PM
We better use this opportunity as best we can. The advantages offered by cryptocurrency are quite a lot, especially if we can predict the right timings with good analysis. All things must have the opposite side, we should avoid the bad side. It cannot be eliminated, but it can be reduced by understanding the cryptocurrency ecosystem well.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
November 27, 2018, 08:56:29 PM
Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.

for me the disadvantage of the crypto is, the government cannot get taxes from your trasactions because they cant control. So the government will get fewer and fewer taxes as crypto innovation steps forward. They need to think something about that but that is completely a contrary to waht the blockchain is made off which is to become decentralized.
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
November 27, 2018, 08:27:00 PM
It is an opportunity for me, I can make money on my own because of crypto, I didn't ask my parents for money anymore. The danger side was if you become greed, example is addicted to gambling
Activity: 85
November 27, 2018, 08:25:05 PM
How exactly can crypto be a danger though? I think cryptos advantages outweigh any risks, if there are any. Regarding security concerns, I think these are being addressed already. I know Virie has. It’s blockchain-based distributed exchange network has market entries that are non-editable and non-erasable plus, it cannot be hacked. Exchanges such as that should give us peace of mind, right?
Activity: 406
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 27, 2018, 08:06:19 PM
The danger is definitely there , I think the opportunity is there for those who want to earn can earn , and those who unwisely invests it is definitely fall off is present

The crypto market always exists in parallel with the dangers of challenges as well as the opportunities, if they have secret trading methods, then we will have more opportunities.
Activity: 266
November 27, 2018, 07:50:45 PM
The danger is definitely there , I think the opportunity is there for those who want to earn can earn , and those who unwisely invests it is definitely fall off is present
Pages:
Jump to: