Pages:
Author

Topic: Is crypto a danger or an opportunity? - page 6. (Read 6361 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 13
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
November 22, 2018, 12:48:45 PM
Of course crypto is a great opportunity but there is also some dangers as well. It depends only on our society what exactly crypto will be for our world.
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
November 22, 2018, 12:29:50 PM
For those who understand this investment, crypto is an opportunity but on the contrary for those who do not understand it will be very dangerous.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
November 22, 2018, 12:23:45 PM
I think crypto can be attributed to the area of opportunity which is full of dangers. And these dangers lurk not only beginners but also experienced users. If a crypto currency market were so dangerous and hopeless, so many people wouldn’t want to get here.
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
November 22, 2018, 12:11:11 PM
Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.

Crypto is not danger, yes it is risky but not danger at all because all investments are risky. All investors know that thing. Cryptocurrency is an opportunity to all people and investors to invest. Many people get rich because of cryptocurrency so i believe that i will be the next man to be rich soon. Smiley
Activity: 308
November 22, 2018, 12:02:25 PM
Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.
I understand what you say but the world has to grow , I think in the future the governments will have the solution for this problem .
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
November 22, 2018, 11:17:24 AM
The right question to answer is that there is more danger here today than opportunities, I think that if you start investing or you have already tried to invest today, then surprises may await you.
Activity: 157
November 22, 2018, 11:06:45 AM

Yes, there might be a lot of changes that will happen if the whole wide world will already accept the bitcoin and they become legalize but it will not be easy because it will go first to a deep analysis and further study before that happens. If there are lot of bad effect of the changes then the chance of banning the crypto is really high.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
November 22, 2018, 11:02:59 AM
if in my opinion crypto is arguably dangerous and can be said the opportunity is also to get big results, because most people here have already made a large income from crypto and the language is that it can make people lose but it is equivalent to the results that will be obtained later on
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 22, 2018, 10:52:28 AM
in my opinion crypto is a very promising opportunity, but it can also be a disaster when we don't know how to use and how to succeed in crptocurrency. must learn a lot about the crypto world and certainly not easy. must be full of patience and hard work.
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
November 22, 2018, 09:33:44 AM
Well for me I think cryptocurrency is an opportunity for me to become what I want to become but everybody have his or her own mind some might see it as dangerous task that’s its scam or it don’t worth giving it  a try.
Activity: 462
November 21, 2018, 08:43:21 PM
According to me its an opportunity but now for short term, it is an opportunity for the long term. A good opportunity always gives good returns in long term. So if you want to take advantage of this opportunity you need patience and wait for the right time to come to get a good return from this opportunity.
Activity: 532
November 21, 2018, 08:37:16 PM
In my opinion, technology cryptocurrency is superior, so the risks and impacts are faster, both positive and negative impacts. Both of these depend on the user himself. If it is used for positive things, the benefits will be very large, but on the contrary if it is used in negative terms the results will be negative. No different from money that has two sides.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 21, 2018, 08:26:23 PM
Actually cryptocurrency is very dangerous. but indeed you must be careful. because right now there are so many scams that are scary. and also provides many benefits if you can understand clearly.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
November 21, 2018, 07:58:06 PM
Those who see opportunity in it are making use of it and are gaining from it. Not everyone can see ways to make money, because they might just be focused on something else that is not profitable.
Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology in particular is gradually getting to a stage where we cannot do without it.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 348
November 21, 2018, 05:27:51 PM
It is all up to you. When you see it as an opportunity then you will do things that are right to reach and acquires its maximum potential. If you see it as a danger, then your fear will grow and every opportunity that was supposed to be yours will be gone forever. As for me, I will definitely consider crypto as a great opportunity not only for me, but also for my family and my friends.
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
November 21, 2018, 03:44:29 PM
Crypto is a great opportunity because open our eyes to the  possibility and what future will look like. Crypto create employment opportunities for people who use it.  Its  secure, reliable simple and speed. Crypto is the money of the future no doubt
Activity: 350
November 21, 2018, 02:05:50 PM
I believe crypto is a great chance to obtain revenue however it is also harmful. in this instance, the reason is actually hold over time which could help to make crypto improve often to obtain large earnings. however, it is also harmful simply because crypto may also decrease significantly as well. however for me personally, crypto possibilities outweigh the actual hazards.
Activity: 350
November 21, 2018, 12:59:16 PM
It depends on how you look at it and what the potential of it is. To me crypto is always a good opportunity to develop in accordance with the pace of modern technology development to improve the cost of living. I believe Crypto will grow even stronger.
Activity: 208
November 21, 2018, 12:20:29 PM

Ofcourse crypto is an opportunity to all the people in the world to invest on it. Yes, i also agree that it is danger because you can lost all your money here, but there is a high chance that you will gain profit. Me, i am so happy that i know cryptocurrency because i can gain money without investing on it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
November 21, 2018, 11:19:07 AM

New technologies always replace old ones. Blockchain is no exception. This is still a very young technology and needs time for development and implementation. I have no doubt that in the future it will be used in all spheres of human activity.
Pages:
Jump to: