Pages:
Author

Topic: Is crypto a danger or an opportunity? - page 54. (Read 6361 times)

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
September 24, 2018, 03:53:10 AM
This depends on how your country would react after adopting crypto's.

Crypto's are more of an opportunity than a danger to us but if you are part of the financial institutions then you can consider it as a threat. Crypto's won't replace usual economics but it will add flavor to the current economic situation that we've got.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
September 24, 2018, 03:47:50 AM
It is a dangerous opportunity! Really hard to predict this market for common user and it is scared, but makes this sphere attractive for newcomers.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
September 24, 2018, 03:43:13 AM
Obviously this is a wonderful technology for investment in this economical world as the entire people's are looking for money as a second investment I guess this one is the best. As much you research on this you are safe. If you are not giving interest and you cannot see anything as you may consider it as danger. You need to read the market situation and observe how it works then for sure you can make lot of money here. A small advice is patience desperately needed here.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 656
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 24, 2018, 03:27:50 AM
I think it will depend on how you think about it. Crypto can be a danger for you if you are not ready with the good plans. But, crypto will be a very promising opportunity if you know when to choose the right time to buy, sell, and hold the crypto.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
September 24, 2018, 02:49:41 AM
Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.
Pages:
Jump to: