Pages:
Author

Topic: Is crypto a danger or an opportunity? - page 45. (Read 6361 times)

Activity: 471
Merit: 102
September 27, 2018, 07:44:34 PM
I don't think crypto will replace usual economics! Crypto is not a dangerous thing to fear. Rather it is a big opportunity for everyone. People are earning a different technology, they are earning money, becoming rich through the crypto platform. But if someone New into crypto goes without good plans then crypto will become a danger for them. Why new people blame the crypto industry because they don't know how to go with the crypto. That's why everyone suggests to learn before making any step in crypto and then crypto will seem an opportunity to you not danger.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
September 27, 2018, 06:23:41 PM
Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.

There are a danger and opportunity in the blockchain technology, but this is something that we all need to explore like what the internet is because it will benefit every country that is going to use this one of the underlying danger is the so many fraud ICO that misled investors into losing their money.
Activity: 240
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 06:15:16 PM
For me it has been an opportunity, the opportunity to learn, to contribute, to improve myself and those around me, the cryptos have helped me in different ways, so I think their value goes beyond the money that everyone knows, I believe that cryptos can do something really good for humanity.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
September 27, 2018, 06:14:17 PM
Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.

I understand with you about the doubt the capability of crypto as new ditigal anonymous currency
Because have country didn't believe about the new technology of currency
For sure cryptocurrency is part of new technology circulation and possible to agin all over the world as stronger currency
copper member
Activity: 362
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 06:12:50 PM
I believe that cryptocurrencies are an opportunity, but an opportunity is always a risk, you need to take a very responsible approach to the process of investing money

Crypto is one of the opportunities of individuals because with or without money we can earn money by participating bounties or other that related in crypto. Though it's risks but I believe this always a good time for that.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 06:04:26 PM
I believe that cryptocurrencies are an opportunity, but an opportunity is always a risk, you need to take a very responsible approach to the process of investing money
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 05:45:39 PM

In my opinion, the world of cryptocurrency can be a danger and also an opportunity for you. In my way of thinking, it is impossible to say that you can definitely rise your capital by investing in crypto. I think everybody should be very careful before investing in.
Activity: 238
September 27, 2018, 05:30:02 PM
This is an interesting question. I think there are more opportunities in the crypt than dangers. That’s why I prefer bounty campaigns and short term investments.
Activity: 144
September 27, 2018, 05:05:53 PM
I think this is an opportunity. The opportunity to change the world with the help of innovative technologies for the better and change the life of every person to make better and richer.
I look at this as an investment opportunity while having the resources needed for new technology builds.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
September 27, 2018, 05:03:28 PM
Everything depends on your point of view, whoever looks at the market and sees the danger, the other sees the opportunity. All people are the same, the only difference is that everyone has their own point of view, and it is on this depends whether you can make money in the market or lose everything.
Activity: 728
September 27, 2018, 05:01:13 PM
 I think this is an opportunity. The opportunity to change the world with the help of innovative technologies for the better and change the life of every person to make better and richer.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
September 27, 2018, 04:50:18 PM
You have some good points OP. Cryptos can be both opportunities and danger. For every new and outstanding technology like cryptos to achieve breakthrough, there will always be stumbling blocks and hinderances along the road to success. These will make it stronger and I believe the future is bright for cryptos.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
September 27, 2018, 04:30:06 PM
Now it is very difficult to judge whether cryptocurrency market will replace or not the modern economy. We can only say that the cryptocurrency market is in the beginning of its generation. It remains to be seen, but the blockchain technology will be applied in the very near future.
Activity: 644
September 27, 2018, 01:39:58 PM
I don't think that crypto can be called a danger. What is its danger? Is it that any newcomer who doesn't have enough knowledge will decide to invest in some kind of coin or project and this will be a scam? But this can happen not only in crypto but in any other financial sphere.
Activity: 381
September 27, 2018, 12:45:05 PM
In my opinion the crypto market always brings two sides. The first thing are opportunities for us beside it is risk for us. The crypto market is like a pile of money and junk but if you know how to pick up gold from garbage. then you will be successful because you make rich from it and fertile land. But if you do not take advantage of it. The risk is very high and you can lose your money.
Activity: 481
Merit: 11
September 27, 2018, 12:36:48 PM
i think cryptocurrency is opportunity but we need to learn with money management to invest and trade, their said fearfull when others greedy and greedy when others fearfull, when people fear about crypto i think it is the best opportunity to join to crypto world
certainly in this question there will be two answers are submitted. Some people will respond as an opportunity because they even myself is the people who work and earn money came trade crypto. but for those who don't know the potential that can be developed from this technology would give risk and dangers of crypto. I'm sure it was just for people who don't dare to take the risk of his life.
Activity: 822
September 27, 2018, 12:33:29 PM
I think posses both danger and opportunity it now depend on you, making good choice and decision, those who bought bitcoin while it was cheap and held on to it reaped the fruit of their work same can be repeated with altcoins with distinct prospects.
Activity: 62
September 27, 2018, 12:32:12 PM
i think cryptocurrency is opportunity but we need to learn with money management to invest and trade, their said fearfull when others greedy and greedy when others fearfull, when people fear about crypto i think it is the best opportunity to join to crypto world
Activity: 280
September 27, 2018, 12:28:18 PM
I think it will depend on how you think about it. Crypto can be a danger for you if you are not ready with the good plans. But, crypto will be a very promising opportunity if you know when to choose the right time to buy, sell, and hold the crypto.

For me its more on opportunity, because it gives me chance to earn without investing my own money. Although it is accompanied by risk I think its normal in any business. The danger that I worried in crypto are hackers and scammers once they hack your account its a total disaster.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
September 27, 2018, 12:22:42 PM
the negative of crypto is that many can generate profit potential for those who support crypto in the market, but doubts that could damage the market economy in the modern world
Pages:
Jump to: