Pages:
Author

Topic: Is crypto a danger or an opportunity? - page 46. (Read 6361 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 12:11:48 PM
How could you think that Crypto is danger? Crypto is a technology improvement that offers an opportunity for us. It is probably becoming danger as lees understanding of crypto itself. Therefore, before dealing with crypto it should be well understood and recognized the fundamentals and bases of Crypto.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
September 27, 2018, 12:09:09 PM
Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.

Crypto has a 50/50 risk and reward. To prevent the risk you must willing to well observe the crypto community on where you should invest your money. It might be boring at first but when you get your first payout it would be a good experience. By continuing those rewards it boosts your confidence on knowing crypto well. There will be dangers but if you handle the situation well then you could overcome it.
Activity: 126
September 27, 2018, 12:00:22 PM
cryptocurrency is a great opportunity given to human nature since 2009, that gave birth to Blockchain technology. Cryptocurrency can never be termed to be danger if we do not invest wisely. When investing please do not get Emotional with your investing decisions as thet can end up hurting you at the end of the day, though sometimes you might get very lucky. There are so many opportunities to take advantage of in cryptocurrency and we can start now.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 11:55:54 AM
For me, crypto is a great opportunity, that has its own risks. I don't think that there is any danger for the cryptocurrency in the future because many large countries are already actively investing in crypto.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 11:29:26 AM
for me it's opportunity. crypto has so many advantage with blockchain. i think world will be easier and faster in recording. everything has a benefit and weakness no exception blockchain. we need this technology in the future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 11:28:01 AM
For me crypto is an opportunity, It is an investment opportunity. It is not wise to keep your money under your mattress. Money should be invested and crypto is a great place for our money
Activity: 520
Merit: 250
September 27, 2018, 11:23:58 AM
I believe that the world economy is heading for the use of cryptocurrencies, but that transition will take some time and will begin to be implemented in countries with greater access to technology.
It will be part of technology that each countries aiming for. The advancement will lead to a more advance advantage if implemented well by the knowledge people.
Activity: 2
September 27, 2018, 11:19:59 AM
I believe that the world economy is heading for the use of cryptocurrencies, but that transition will take some time and will begin to be implemented in countries with greater access to technology.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 11:18:35 AM
I think that depends on crypto usage, I think crypto tends to be more opportunities than crypto. Crypto makes it easier for people to make any transactions so that many people are interested.
Activity: 649
September 27, 2018, 11:16:28 AM
Well in my honest opinion Crypto is Opportunity and Risky at the same time. It is a opportunity if you know what you're doing, it a big risk if you just invest without knowing the it. Everything in this world is a rish there's no free lunch in this world you need to endeavor in order to achieve your goal.
Yes, crypto can be a danger and can be the best opportunity to the users. It can be danger because of the price fluctuations. An opportunity whereas value may increase that can benefited the users.
Activity: 753
September 27, 2018, 11:15:38 AM
Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.
At the moment, crypto-currencies do not pose threats to the world economy and the banking system, but the introduction of certain technologies related to crypto-currencies can significantly   improve certain areas of activity.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
September 27, 2018, 11:12:45 AM
I think Crypto will not replace the ordinary economy, because each country is different in opinion about crypto, some are legal and some refuse, so if that happens it will take a very long time maybe
I thought that you meant about the traditional economic but it looks a bit difficult for crypto consider the traditional economic system has been supporting by so many parties. Each country has their own decision dude. I thought that you  should have understood about that. replace the traditional economic system is not an easy thing.
Activity: 574
September 27, 2018, 11:10:15 AM
yes all forms of economic tools must have a negative impact and positive impact in the future let alone crypto, but fiat is more dangerous than crypto, just look at various countries that have experienced the crisis their money is not worthy. so the point is if you really like crypto support its development because it can also be a positive thing going forward in the development of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
September 27, 2018, 10:55:29 AM
I think Crypto will not replace the ordinary economy, because each country is different in opinion about crypto, some are legal and some refuse, so if that happens it will take a very long time maybe
Activity: 168
September 27, 2018, 10:53:30 AM
Well in my honest opinion Crypto is Opportunity and Risky at the same time. It is a opportunity if you know what you're doing, it a big risk if you just invest without knowing the it. Everything in this world is a rish there's no free lunch in this world you need to endeavor in order to achieve your goal.
Activity: 468
September 27, 2018, 10:52:35 AM
cryptocurrency is not dangerous, but very risky. I don't think Crypto will replace the world economy, but Crypto only helps to make the economy run smoothly? like helping in terms of transactions because the process is easy and transparent. I also support crypto for the future, so that it's better. because I am also one of the people get benefited from Crypto.
Activity: 112
September 27, 2018, 10:45:37 AM
It's a combination of both danger and opportunity. Danger because there is a risk of losing if you don't know how to play it right and there is also the danger of being scammed. Opportunity because of the potential of profits if you are into trading. The key is to balance it. Play it smart and cool and put a lot of patience into it.
Activity: 61
September 27, 2018, 07:36:36 AM
Opportunities and dangers coexist, whether for us investors or for certain countries. crypto is not mature enough now. It is very difficult to challenge the traditional economic system. The development of crypto is bound to require a long process to be successful.
Yeah! More like opportunities and risks, which is left to you as an individual to identify the two and be able to make decisions pertaining what you ended up observing. However, crypto may not be matured now, which I believe is glaring anyway, but that does not mean as time goes on, it won't end up getting matured in the long run when we start seen mainstream adoption and real life usage kicking in.

The opportunities are far more than the risks involved, but as long as there are still some risks, it is always good never to discard them when making any investment decisions.
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
l0tt0.com
September 26, 2018, 07:32:46 PM
Cryptocurrency is a potential opportunity to make a profit if you have enough experience to work with it. For newcomers, if they do not have much experience, the chances of losing will be huge if they are too greedy to invest in ICO because of the current investment in ICO profits will be very high.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 26, 2018, 07:30:34 PM
Cryptocurrency can either be one of them. A danger or an opportunity bed it can make you rich at the same time, make you lose your money through it.
Pages:
Jump to: