Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Crypto A Way To become Rich / Millionaire ? - page 14. (Read 15725 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
Today Want to  Ask , did Satoshi Created bitcoin to solve poverty  issues or he created this bitcoin so solve financial transaction problems !!
Is crypto  a get rich quick scheme as people are putting their  mindset into  it  ?

It could be, but do not day dream it's just a week, not even a year process. It depends on the time of your investment, the market movement and the time you sell your investment. One of the misconception of cryptocurrency investment is that it is a quick way to get rich, crypro millionaires didn't get rich that quick. It takea time, effort and patience.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
Of course , how many have already been examples of how many have become millionaires , even take the winklevoss Brothers , or the Creator of the exchange binance
Activity: 439
Remember this is an investment. All investments go through waves. Coins go crashing down . There goes ur dreams. It's how u hodl through tough market conditions. But when bear market is over. U can trade alts. If u got the trading skills. But for most it's hodl.
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
Crypto should become a decentralized payment solution I would say but also could involve billions of people who are currently out of the banking system.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Crypto is indeed one way to become rich or significantly improve your financial situation. But it is not an easy and long way.
If you became a pioneer investor and bought bitcoin or any high valued altcoin now.

It is an easy fortune for you but these days, yeah it's like the beginning. You have to be patient of the market and the coins that you will choose. Stick to it and wait until the glory days of that token you chose comes.
Activity: 192
Crypto is not a get rich scheme but if you are lucky with all this pump and dump token, you can quickly make some good bucks which will set you on the lane of building wealth if you manage it well. I think the vision of Satoshi is to create a democratic medium of exchange that is not being controlled by central authority
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
Crypto is indeed one way to become rich or significantly improve your financial situation. But it is not an easy and long way.
Activity: 630
99% joined Crypto solely for the purpose of making money, to me Crypto can be a way to become rich/millionaire but it takes dedication, time, risk, courage and above all patience to achieve

True also if you want to achieve success you must accept the risks that will occur in front of us, to be honest I have lost money for investment because I was wrong to not know the strategy in trading and now the capital has returned.
The fact is that in 2016 many users of cryptocurrency took to Oman the wrong informational attack, which further influenced our actions.  We chose the wrong strategy, and also acted inadequately, especially while chasing after big profits.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
99% joined Crypto solely for the purpose of making money, to me Crypto can be a way to become rich/millionaire but it takes dedication, time, risk, courage and above all patience to achieve

True also if you want to achieve success you must accept the risks that will occur in front of us, to be honest I have lost money for investment because I was wrong to not know the strategy in trading and now the capital has returned.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
Crypto was actually far from a get rich scheme but currently i think it is but you got to invest in quite a huge amount to be able to earn such profits. Care must be taken as the little funds can be lost due to the high volatility of the crypto market. The idea of cryptocurrencies was to design a digital form of payment that is very fast and secured. I wish we could see this happen in the next years to come, Cryptocurrencies as a medium of payment.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
First of all, we must understand what cryptocurrencies are, then we would definitely understand the importance of choosing the right cryptocurrency wallet for the cryptocurrency you are holding. Cryptocurrencies are the digital currency which can be sent or received, without the intervention of any third parties, through the advanced blockchain technology, with the help of a wallet address, which stores your private and public keys.More and more cryptocurrencies are evolving with a specific set of uses, and so are the wallets, but there are wallets which can store multiple cryptocurrencies, also.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
I think that a cryptocurrency gives a good opportunity to earn. I do not think that it is very easy but it is possible. Also, much will depend on how much capital you already have.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I think it is quite real becoming maybe not a millionaire but a person with enough money for lliving and further investing using cryptotrading or cryptoinvesting or cryptomining with all above.Of course everyone cannot win but there's always a chance to become the lucky one,life is so unpredictable..
Activity: 420
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
Yes I do think it can, because actually it did help a few people whom I have known to have become rich during those times when cryptocurrency was still doing very good reaching the all-time high price. But that was short-lived, now the time had changed and probably it will never be the same again. So it would not be as easy though the potential is there. Maybe we need to do more than just think of quick method of getting rich.
Activity: 402
Merit: 4
Yeah, of course it is a way to become rich, but most importantly crypto is not a get rich quick scheme. Irrespective of the niche of life you choose, you must have gained exceptional expertise in your chosen niche in other to make it really big. It all about how much you are willing to sacrifice for your success. Most importantly, do not forget they TIME factor because success does not happen overnight. Success is a process.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think that everything is possible.  But it seems to me that this could be done in 2017.  But now it is very difficult to become a millionaire in the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 546
As far as I know this is true, and perhaps cryptocurrency is a great chance. I am sure that cryptocurrencies are now of much more importance among the rest of the financial sector. I am sure that cryptocurrency will be in demand.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
Today Want to  Ask , did Satoshi Created bitcoin to solve poverty  issues or he created this bitcoin so solve financial transaction problems !!
Is crypto  a get rich quick scheme as people are putting their  mindset into  it  ?

Well, I'd like you to know that Bitcoin was made because of blockchain technology. This is the reason why Nakamoto Satoshi created Bitcoin to give opportunity to the people who are in need of financials problem. And to teach people to have savings in the future and lastly to have a financial resources too. That's crypto has a high chances to become a tools for us to become rich in the future, but there is a time due process, just be patience only.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
www.cd3d.app

According to my thinking, bitcoin was created as an effort to solve the problem of financial transactions. Through crypto currencies we can solve financial transaction problems easily, quickly and practically. We are also not burdened with huge tax costs. Bitcoin was created as an attempt to break the technological progress so that we are easier to carry out economic activities. I don't understand if bitcoin is said to be an effort to solve the problem of poverty. The problem of poverty will be complete if we want to work and try. I also don't believe that crypto currency is a scheme to get rich quick. Sooner or later, we become rich depending on our own efforts in trying. If we work hard then we will get rich quick, but if we just keep quiet without moving real then there is no way we will get rich even through crypto currencies.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
For me it is not,Crypto is just another currency so why couldn'tyou use Fiat as a way to get rich?
Yeah we know that it is much more easier to earn online, But in order to do that you need to know how and where.
You still need to work and of course use your knowledge and skill.
Being successful in crypto needs a lot of things .
- Very precisely, the use and holding of crypto normally cannot create wealth because if wealth can come from such simple things, this society has no longer appeared poor, people have focused on participating in crypto and do not need to do more work. Crypto only creates more favorable conditions and more opportunities for us, and want to be rich from crypto, we will still need to do a lot of things as you say, and these jobs will require a lot of high knowledge and skills, that's why very few people can be rich and become millionaires with crypto
Pages:
Jump to: