Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Crypto A Way To become Rich / Millionaire ? - page 11. (Read 15722 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 0
Yes could be a way to become rich and a millionaire as you asked and as may be speculated. Only if you could do the right thing and also diversifying your investments. Generally, you need to be investment wise to make it to the top

Makes sense. I guess it really depends on your goal. Some people invest in the project itself, believing that it will solve real world problems. Some wants to get rich and just hodl's until the bull run starts, and some just do crypto for the risk and fun! I can say that I'm a combination of all 3, depending on what the token is about. Being a huge gamer, I'm into btc gambling and some anime stuff. The guy who made Pokemon happen got into crypto-collectibles and their private sale has already sold out. You'll be lucky if the IEO that you participated in went 10x, that will make you instantly get a big ROI.
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
Crypto is a connection of breakthrough technology with the ability to earn on that technology. Speculation is a part of crypto, and it makes it stronger, although some people lose money. But that's like in any other market. In enrichment sense, crypto is similar to stocks or other markets.
Activity: 76
For me personally, this creation was like an innovation of something new, as we see in the market that bitcoin costs the most, so I take part in one project and hope that I will be able to continue on the GEXAN token if it will be interesting for someone to see What kind of project, then share the link http://gexan.io/
And what is the base price of the token?
Activity: 394
Bitcoin is more focused on future technology, what Sathosi makes is truly extraordinary, I believe this innovation will become a sophisticated technology in the future. on the other hand crypto is not ponsi to get rich quickly because it still requires a long process to become rich.
Activity: 154
For me personally, this creation was like an innovation of something new, as we see in the market that bitcoin costs the most, so I take part in one project and hope that I will be able to continue on the GEXAN token if it will be interesting for someone to see What kind of project, then share the link http://gexan.io/
Activity: 35
Merit: 2
I think, Crypto can be a way to become Rich or millionaire bcuz if you can invest in crypto you will earn some profit but you have to search the market and invest time for reading the tons of project and then selecting the one from there for investing.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
You can make millions if you has substantial funds with good management, crypto is generally super bullish on so period and in the end the early adopters got rich. Ordinary investors? not likely as those with minimal assets, the market is not generous giving away money, its about getting in the right direction, trends to profit. Crypto is definitely one of the easisest way compare to other financial instrument, with 24/7 market, massive potential on adoptions.
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
I think Satoshi created Bitcoin to open a new industry. But I think Satoshi didn't expect Bitcoin to be as successful as now. Bitcoin is able to attract the attention of many people, especially large investors. This industry is able to provide extraordinary results so that it can open jobs. And many people have become rich because of Bitcoin.
I agree with you belingbanged, I think that crypto was a way to become rich, and will remain as that, especially next few years. I believe in this technology to be second way, when FIAT bubble bursts. We never have that strong fundamentals before. In crypto market is only constant that it is changing every day, and almost nothing remain same, on that development you can be rich if you believe in cryptos through all FUDs and fake news.
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
I think Satoshi created Bitcoin to open a new industry. But I think Satoshi didn't expect Bitcoin to be as successful as now. Bitcoin is able to attract the attention of many people, especially large investors. This industry is able to provide extraordinary results so that it can open jobs. And many people have become rich because of Bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Participation in an IEO should minimize the chances of investors getting caught by scammers. After all, in order for the project to get on the IEO, it must undergo a series of independent expert examinations and audits, the team must be completely public and pass KYC. All this increases the level of trust in projects and reduces the risk of scam. By the way, today a very interesting IEO from the Gexan project starts. Those who are interested in investing in an IEO recommend to pay attention.
I want to invest a small amount of money. Do you think this is a worthy investment option? Give me a link to their website please.
Hold the link buddy. Here is a link to the site: http://gexan.io/ and this is a link to an exchange which is held by the IEO: https://p2pb2b.io/token-sale/GEX
The sale of a Gexan coin has just begun and will last 3 days!
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
Yes could be a way to become rich and a millionaire as you asked and as may be speculated. Only if you could do the right thing and also diversifying your investments. Generally, you need to be investment wise to make it to the top

Correct have a big chance to become rich or millionaire investing in bitcoin or digital currency in general, investing wisely is one of the way to bring thedream become rich but we need to accept passed the all trials to become successful.
Activity: 544
Activity: 32
Participation in an IEO should minimize the chances of investors getting caught by scammers. After all, in order for the project to get on the IEO, it must undergo a series of independent expert examinations and audits, the team must be completely public and pass KYC. All this increases the level of trust in projects and reduces the risk of scam. By the way, today a very interesting IEO from the Gexan project starts. Those who are interested in investing in an IEO recommend to pay attention.
I want to invest a small amount of money. Do you think this is a worthy investment option? Give me a link to their website please.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
not that simple as that buddy, only if you already rich and have much money, then you become whale by bought lot of coin and token, you could be double or triple your money, or maybe wasted it.
Activity: 4

Was planning going into CE before I got scammed first. There goes all the money gone. Sad

If not, by now I should be making a comfortable earning doing CE.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Obviously many people think that crypto market offers a lot of opportunities to earn some money in short time. These days i don’t think it’s easy to be rich from crypto market but at least you can earn some money. But of course we all know that Satoshi didn’t created BTC to make people rich.

I am agree with you. Cryptocurrency market have a hard time in 2018 and many investor leave crypto because they think crypto will be death. But right now, bitcoin price already reach above $6000 and market dominance reach 57%, its describe that crypto is not dead and still growing and will reach peak market cap value
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
It is not a quick scheme to become a billionaire. You need to work hard to achieve your goals, so stay concentrated, always check projects where you are going to take part and everything will be great with your funds.
Activity: 224
I think it may be true for those who always learn about crypto because they know how to get tokens, avoid fraudulent projects and they get results. and those who are impatient, do not learn about crypto ...
Activity: 1541
Merit: 545
in my opinion the blockchain is a system to replace a system in banking. and the enemy blockchain is a bank. I can't explain the purpose of making BTC, but it's possible to replace payments
Crypto sphere is a future, this is an elimination of banking supervision. The decentralization is demonized when it is actually the true hope to become free. 
Activity: 181
I think it may be true for those who always learn about crypto because they know how to get tokens, avoid fraudulent projects and they get results. and those who are impatient, do not learn about crypto ...
Pages:
Jump to: