Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Crypto A Way To become Rich / Millionaire ? - page 15. (Read 15725 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 253
Today Want to  Ask , did Satoshi Created bitcoin to solve poverty  issues or he created this bitcoin so solve financial transaction problems !!
Is crypto  a get rich quick scheme as people are putting their  mindset into  it  ?
Satoshi created bitcoin for transparency and decentralization. And I'm not gonna deny it, I enter into crypto knowing that this will make me rich. But not really make you rich if you have done nothing. If you want to be a millionaire in this industry you must learn the in-demands job in here like blockchain developer.
Activity: 386
Merit: 10
For bounty hunters and for small time investors i think its no it takes time to become rich but for bigtime investors who can make a big investment i think yes if the pr3 they invest will succeed.now in cryptocurrency the only thing to get rich is hardwork and knowledge so every lesson you learned keep it it will helps you a lot on the future of cryptocurrency..
Not all investments make you rich. many people are trapped in their investments because they don't make the right investments because they are more hasty in investing. they just follow people's words and don't do their own research, it makes the possibility of getting rich with the crypto market will be smaller.
Activity: 318
Merit: 1
For bounty hunters and for small time investors i think its no it takes time to become rich but for bigtime investors who can make a big investment i think yes if the pr3 they invest will succeed.now in cryptocurrency the only thing to get rich is hardwork and knowledge so every lesson you learned keep it it will helps you a lot on the future of cryptocurrency..
Activity: 686
Merit: 12
Almost everything that is done is done for money
Someone invests in government bonds, some in medical companies, and some in cryptocurrencies.
So yes, the main goal for everyone who is here is to make money.
Opportunity to become rich is the majority. There really is a matter of luck and skill.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
A good way to become poor as well. People are not only earning but also loosing equal amounts of money, if not more...
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
Today Want to  Ask , did Satoshi Created bitcoin to solve poverty  issues or he created this bitcoin so solve financial transaction problems !!
Is crypto  a get rich quick scheme as people are putting their  mindset into  it  ?
According to the most popular theory Bitcoin was created to decentralized the financial system to avoid global financial crisis to be happen again thats the primary objective, since the global financial system are centralized so every nation is at risk if the global financial crisis will happen again. thats why decentralized financial system was more secure since the wealth was distributed to the people and not centralized entity. And the question is crypro a way to become rich? for me not all the time. In crypto-currency business you need a competitive capitalization if you want get a lambo thats for sure!
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
yeah sometime i think like that, cryptocurrency is the fastest to be rich.
but, that it worng. i am here from 2016 and keep lke this.
the big profit is in December 2017 when price is so crazy and boom it's blowing.
but in 2018 that is so so bad tme ever my life in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
Some people got their wealth through cryptocurrency, while some people are aspiring to get theirs.
If you should try to ask those that have been successful in the crypto space, I am sire they would first tell you to acquire the knowledge to before thinking of becoming rich through it.
Activity: 448
I think for some instances this is true, that some investors made rich by inveating on cryptocurrency, particularly on trading in the market. Some make so much profit by trading in the market and that would make them rich.
Activity: 247
Merit: 1
99% joined Crypto solely for the purpose of making money, to me Crypto can be a way to become rich/millionaire but it takes dedication, time, risk, courage and above all patience to achieve
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
It depends on the people, if youre the kind of person than can carry a large project out there. You could be a millionaire than using crypto currency. But if youre just ordinary trader that could be impossible for us. In investment, you should buy btc more than to anyone. So it could be a change to get million holdinh for years not in a months

The courage is the key to success and rich from crypto, as we know that the increase in crypto prices can reach hundreds of percent per day and this certainly can make us successful and rich, buy coins that are still cheap like Cardano or Ripple and we wait until the end of the year can profit at least 10x.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

I'm sure he create it to solve financial transactions problems but in the back of his minds, I'm sure he predicted that it can make people rich by holding it, because of the limited supply he created, if he only thinks about the transaction, then he could make it billions in supply.
Activity: 252
It depends on the people, if youre the kind of person than can carry a large project out there. You could be a millionaire than using crypto currency. But if youre just ordinary trader that could be impossible for us. In investment, you should buy btc more than to anyone. So it could be a change to get million holdinh for years not in a months
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
For me it is not,Crypto is just another currency so why couldn'tyou use Fiat as a way to get rich?
Yeah we know that it is much more easier to earn online, But in order to do that you need to know how and where.
You still need to work and of course use your knowledge and skill.
Being successful in crypto needs a lot of things .
There's cases where lucky investors got a quick access to gained richness after investing with bitcoin / crypto ,getting the opportunities to believe first and work with it to maximized all the benefits that crypto was offered, in your point of view where you cited things as a tools for another options working along side with fiat, while the other side that also gives chances to earned huge such as investment form for business purposes.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
For me it is not,Crypto is just another currency so why couldn'tyou use Fiat as a way to get rich?
Yeah we know that it is much more easier to earn online, But in order to do that you need to know how and where.
You still need to work and of course use your knowledge and skill.
Being successful in crypto needs a lot of things .
Activity: 784
I think somtimes it is a factor for someone to get rich. If they had the money for capital of investment, theres always a sure profit in crypto. But there are also some investors who end up nothing to get profit with, it is because they invest in wrong crypto and also not in a correct time to invest.
Activity: 283
Merit: 100
Sure cryptocurrency is a way to earn but the millionaire stuff would be going to far.
You can earn with cryptocurrency and you can also lose
There's always a good timing for people who knows to be patience, if you are not into  a quick way venture then you have all the possibilities, but if you are aiming for a quicker ways then this place is not for you, fluctuations will surely hurt your butt and quickly sucked your investment, you need
to learned and needs to have a good future goals so becoming a millionaires will happen after.

Okay, but if you are really good with your patience than even on the stock market you should have many options to profit from investing in it and become rich.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
did Satoshi Created bitcoin to solve poverty  issues or he created this bitcoin so solve financial transaction problems !!
You are still referring to the same thing, because diving financial problem, can have solving the issue of poverty within it. Although there might be other related financial problems.
If you can understand fully well the difference between centralization and decentralization, wen it comes to finance, then you will understand the standing point of satoshi.
Activity: 350
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
I would say yes or agree to an extent that cryptocurrency is a way to become rich or a millionaire especially when you invest in good coins.
Activity: 518
Merit: 161
even in cryptocurrency world we need to have patience. i meann especially in crypto. because here averyone have chances to become rich. HOLD!
Pages:
Jump to: