Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Crypto A Way To become Rich / Millionaire ? - page 39. (Read 15765 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Any person who sets a goal and will make a lot of efforts to achieve it can become rich or a millionaire in the world of cryptocurrencies.
It is easy for some people because of good luck, some need a lot of work and effort.
You need to approach the cryptocurrency seriously and study the market well, then it will bring not only pleasure from the path traveled, but can also enrich you.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Cryptocurrency is really a chance to become a millionaire, but only for a very limited circle of investors.
When they become rich, there will certainly be many people who become poor. In this market, money will move from one person to another. So for me the crypto market is not where we can get rich. That opportunity is very small or even zero
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
I think satoshi created bitcoin not for that, after I read the origin of bitcoin, I concluded that at first bitcoin was not for investment or as a means to get rich quick, bitcoin was created to be a solution to various financial problems, for example to facilitate transactions and to reduce costs transactions and most importantly, everything becomes more transparent and not regulated by anyone
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Cryptocurrency is decentralized and its blockchain platform is an innovative technology that is already used in many areas of our life. In my case, through cryptocurrency, I became acquainted with many opportunities to make a profit, which greatly changed my life.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
the solution to being rich may not only be in cryptocurrency, there are still many other ways to become wealthy, the most important thing to be rich is from your efforts to become wealthy, without any effort and intention it seems difficult to be rich, while cryptocurrency is only a small part of many methods.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Today Want to  Ask , did Satoshi Created bitcoin to solve poverty  issues or he created this bitcoin so solve financial transaction problems !!
Is crypto  a get rich quick scheme as people are putting their  mindset into  it  ?
satoshi purpose of createing bitcoin was to solve transaction problem.
Is crypto  a get rich quick scheme as people are putting their  mindset into  it  ?
we can't deny that how we use cryptocurrency was far from the original purpose it was created, but cryptocurrency still in it's growing stage, it need more time to made cryptocurrency to be used by all people in the world, it also depend on us as crypto community to made more people aware of what is cryptocurrency and what it should be used for.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrency is really a chance to become a millionaire, but only for a very limited circle of investors.
Activity: 658
Merit: 13
Today Want to  Ask , did Satoshi Created bitcoin to solve poverty  issues or he created this bitcoin so solve financial transaction problems !!

bitcoin / cryptocurrency is not a way to get rich quick. this is only a technology to solve financial problems. if you think crypto can make you rich you're wrong. to get big profits from trading must have big money too. without crypto knowledge it will only be a grave for you.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
Could be the way to become a millionaire but in the time of bull run of the market. You should properly choose your coin to be invested then only you can get the more value of your invested funds.
Activity: 858
Merit: 13
Christ The King
I believe the bitcoin was created to overcoming the current challenges associated with the payment system, to give back power to the people and not to some capitalist who in turn lend them their own deposited fund and will still tax and charge them a high interest rate. The get rich quickly is just a human psychological inclination. I believe if we want to be truthful ourselves, you that created this topic wish you could make a quick return from the bitcoin bullish run in other to be financially free. But it's a wrong inclination that must be dealt with.
Activity: 249
Merit: 1
I think Bitcoin was originally created as a means of payment, but greed made it a way to get rich!
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
I think Crypto is not a way to get rich. but if you try maybe you will get good results. I never thought joining the crypto market could make me rich. because my target is only to get consistent profit. many lose in crypto because they think just by buying a few coins, they can get huge profits.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Cryptocurrency can make one rich and poor at the same frequency.
Although I agreed that Cryptocurrency investment is one of the top investments in terms of return on investment aside real estate investment.
But so many people thought it's a "get rich quick" scheme.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
I believe that cryptocurrency was created to minimize the transaction fees when sending money anywhere from the world. And one good thing about investing in crypto is the possibility of making you rich if you invest in it early given the fact that its value fluctuates any time.
Activity: 308
If you can make money from cryptocurrency , that is a good thing, there are a lot of people who get rich thanks to cryptocurrency, but there are many people who become poor from cryptocurrency, it depends on each person.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
You can definitely make money on crypto. However, if you lose or become rich, it depends not only on where you put the money, but also on the cycle in the market.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
I hope so, I do not know about better opportunity how to multiply your money. I still believe that this market situation is caused by manipulation because big investors want to buy cheap, nothing else.
Activity: 393
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
Yes for those bigtime investors amd for bigtime entrepreneurs on cryptocurrency .but for bounty hunters like us it takes time to be rich amd to earn millions of money.but for those bigtime instruments its easier to earn millions.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
Nobody know what purposse from satoshi when they or he created bitcoin but i think as long it good for all of crypto users then it would be fine for me however i was wondering sometimes why some people consider crypto are quick scheme to makes easy money because for me to learn crypto knowledge is not an instant and i think for those who consider crypto purposse is to get instant money then they have to leave it and crypto aren't suitable for them
Activity: 308
Any fact or/and phenomena include all aspects that we can think about, so if you think about crypto in any way - that is true for you and some other people. The task is to collect same type of thinking in one place and than forward it power to problem point.
Pages:
Jump to: