Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Crypto A Way To become Rich / Millionaire ? - page 38. (Read 15765 times)

Activity: 421
Merit: 10
Early investors are called facts, but current investors need to wait patiently for longer, otherwise they can't do it, and now many coins may have lost value. Need investors to become professional.
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
Today Want to  Ask , did Satoshi Created bitcoin to solve poverty  issues or he created this bitcoin so solve financial transaction problems !!
Is crypto  a get rich quick scheme as people are putting their  mindset into  it  ?

I think satoshi creating bitcoin because want a currency that dont need third party like banks for transaction. Beside that, i think satoshi dont believe current moneter system because central banks always flooding market with money to boost economic growth and always creating economic crisis
Activity: 571
Merit: 100
For many people, cryptocurrencies have become a fast way to become poor, but everything happens because of their own mistakes and because of their greed. Those people who were interested in cryptocurrencies earlier and believed in them, became millionaires.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
Of course, today it is the only opportunity for an ordinary person to earn huge money. There are many examples on the Internet where people have become millionaires.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
OP, which ever way you view it, I think you are right. It is a good way of solving poverty issues, because it empowers and makes you to have financial freedom.
If you also see it as a means of bringing about easy and fast  transaction, which is another good development.
Considering all these, some people now have misconception about it, which is why they most times run at loss.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
I think we will make a lot of profit from this market, although I have lost a lot of money. So I wait patiently for the days we will be rewarded for our labor.
Activity: 1190
Many perspectives on crypto itself. If you look at crypto is a scheme for the rich it may be true and maybe you can also be wrong. Because everyone's different ways of thinking. If you don't find a way how crypto works, you might not be able to get rich. And crypto is where we can invest with the aim of making a profit and there is also crypto as a place where people want to get rich quickly. Everything depends on each other's path.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
I invest in a cryptocurrency as I see good things in it, precisely because the cryptocurrency is gradually being introduced into the financial system, and the speed of transactions is simplified with it, yes, but if someone wants to get rich, this is also real, but you need to learn how to analyze market, so it's up to you.
Activity: 406
One Social Network
Well it's certainly made quite a few people very rich and millionaires, so yes it is "a way" to get rich. Should this be the end goal? No, because we're still talking about being millionaires in terms of USD fiat. If cryptocurrency takes over fiat will be worthless and being a "millionaire" won't mean much.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
This is the problem we encounter in the mindset of the most cryptocurrency user. They are all amazed by the volatility that cryptocurrency markets gave. Which is it what I believe there is a bottleneck between the community and the cryptocurrency technology.

Satoshi intention isn't to solve the poverty issue but way more bigger than that.
Activity: 427
Merit: 250
Today Want to  Ask , did Satoshi Created bitcoin to solve poverty  issues or he created this bitcoin so solve financial transaction problems !!
Is crypto  a get rich quick scheme as people are putting their  mindset into  it  ?

I do not think anyone can be sure for what purpose it was created the blockchain technology are created. But, in my opinion, the main objective is to address financial frauds and the control of the institutions over ordinary people money. 
copper member
Activity: 54
Merit: 7
Sparklemobile.io
Crytpo is not a get rich quick scheme.

Yes you can get rich with it but it's not easy.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
No one still knows for what purpose Bitcoin was created, but it definitely gave us a better future and a chance to get rid of banks and regain control of the money in their hands. At the same time, to earn crypto currency, you need to work hard, this is not a magical opportunity for easy money, but daily work.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
with use of distinct on possession as preparedness with chance on developer to work with plan on delivery of service
the systematical of the blockchain gives with customs of the decentralized as more to work with the notables on referring acts with examination as clients to notice with use on quotation as qualifying with use on scores with the credit and improving limit on balance with the wallet account.

we are now working with future plan on objective as preparing service with the offers of deliverance as referring option as pupils of indonesia to gains with service of online social dating application with the customs as one with culture friendly of service with the manage of works from local developer team from indonesia.

the work of future plan with the label of DOGEM to invite domestic investors as might to put of funds on dispute as supporting the projects for the keeping of social resistance as pupils of indonesia to gains of better reference on service with the online social media as works of table from CARESSEN WEBWORKS.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Tagging it as a store of value and as digital gold,  we can somehow say it can make you rich but not as a multi millionaire like most people think. The right investments will give you an edge to climb the money ladder faster.
Investments will teach how to properly use your money. And with this skill, you can become very rich.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
the solution to being rich may not only be in cryptocurrency, there are still many other ways to become wealthy, the most important thing to be rich is from your efforts to become wealthy, without any effort and intention it seems difficult to be rich, while cryptocurrency is only a small part of many methods.
If you are keen to succeed crypto can be another way to make things to happen, inside this market you can manage to earned from both ups and down of the value of any assets that you take, trading can be more fun if you really have the skills that is needed which you can acquire by being more active with doing your home work, dreaming is not impossible you just needed to make it happen by doing your hard work.
copper member
Activity: 411
Merit: 1
Tagging it as a store of value and as digital gold,  we can somehow say it can make you rich but not as a multi millionaire like most people think. The right investments will give you an edge to climb the money ladder faster.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
Nope, crypto won't make you a millionaire if you do it all by yourself, you'll need a lot of things and not crypto alone, crypto would help you gain income but it won't single-handedly make you a millionaire or rich, you'll need extra efforts and probably find a job that will be your main income as well, but if you really are good at things in crypto like trading, hodling, investing and etc. then you surely will be rich when time flies by.
Activity: 490
I don't think crypto will make people easy to become rich. Because we only trade to become rich, and when we are rich, there will be people who become poor because the transaction fails.
so there is a lot of fate in the market. Many people will easily become poor and many will become rich if they control market activity.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
I think satoshi created bitcoin not for that, after I read the origin of bitcoin, I concluded that at first bitcoin was not for investment or as a means to get rich quick, bitcoin was created to be a solution to various financial problems, for example to facilitate transactions and to reduce costs transactions and most importantly, everything becomes more transparent and not regulated by anyone
Moreover, it was created in the economic crisis and had to become an alternative means of payment.
Pages:
Jump to: