Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Crypto A Way To become Rich / Millionaire ? - page 42. (Read 15765 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
Today Want to  Ask , did Satoshi Created bitcoin to solve poverty  issues or he created this bitcoin so solve financial transaction problems !!
Is crypto  a get rich quick scheme as people are putting their  mindset into  it  ?
I wouldn't want to see it as a get rich quick syndrome or as the case maybe and I don't think the idea behind the creation of Bitcoin was for that purpose too i.e the get rich quick thing however, people have made money as in lots of money from crypto trading and now most see it as a means of getting rich quicker than other source and I believe it can be that with the right investment in the right project at the right time so now most want to take advantage and see that happen, why do you think we all ask, " When is the next Bull run"?
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
The only way to get rich is to work hard and be patience all the time remember there's not a easy way to becoming rich or a bitcoin millionaire. In Satoshi Nakamoto issue he is not intended to be rich he helps people to know the importance of bitcoin use in our daily lives.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
the purpose of crypto is certainly aimed at good whether it's to finance or to reduce poverty. But if to seek fast results on crypto then it is not a guarantee for sure. It took time and process to include crypto that bitcoin to produce. and hope the results of the short course once upon a time it was just a stroke of luck because it will lead to unexpected losses.
Activity: 826
Satoshi showed worldwide alternative payments system, which works without any intermediaries. I don't think that he wanted to create BTC for become rich.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 329
www.Artemis.co
Today Want to  Ask , did Satoshi Created bitcoin to solve poverty  issues or he created this bitcoin so solve financial transaction problems !!
Is crypto  a get rich quick scheme as people are putting their  mindset into  it  ?

I believe Satoshi created bitcoin to solve transaction problems and not as a get rich quick scheme as you have rightly mentioned. But I do not see anything wrong in anyone getting rich through it. If it happens it happens, it is not a crime. Did anyone notice how Pragon (PRG) was crazily pumped today from less than 20cents + to over $5+ ? I guess unplanned millionaire were made from that pump that lasted less than 12hrs today.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
My first idea was to get rich as most people here, but lately I found interesting for me in this industry especially because I am a tech.person.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
I don't think that when most of us follow the only "judgment", such "interpretation" may not be the most favorable for investment. Usually, we need to make the opposite steps to most people.
After all, there are only a few people who make money, and more people will lose money in the market.
I agree with your opinion, basically everyone has a difference in doing things like investing in Crypto which I think is good. All certainly want profit and on the other hand we ignore many important things about the future of crypto, our views and beliefs are different. we want to be successful here, but Crypto has a large space for waves that has a positive or negative impact that makes it difficult to predict.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
How about you read Satoshi's original BTC whitepaper?
A quick google search will bring it up.
A lot of it jumps into the tech of it all, but he also states very clearly what his vision is.

For many years, BTC was worth ZERO dollars.
A small group of techies mined it and traded it amongst themselves.
The first time any monetary value was put on btc was when someone paid for a pizza with btc.
Google that story too, it's pretty interesting.

Today, fools only see crypto as a scam or way to get rich quick.
The vast majority of these won't ever become rich and are missing out on the true spirit of crypto.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
It is possible, you can witness in the hit of 2017. But with the difficult market situation like last year, I think it will be much harder. It will only be for those with enough knowledge and skills.
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
RedTube & Rasputin Party Mansion
Today Want to  Ask , did Satoshi Created bitcoin to solve poverty  issues or he created this bitcoin so solve financial transaction problems !!
Is crypto  a get rich quick scheme as people are putting their  mindset into  it  ?

Well, anything can be a scam, when stupid people jump in it...

I agree. We usually forget how powerful stupidity is...
Activity: 396
Your idea is wrong. Cryprto means "future money," but you see it as a tool to make money? This is certainly not wrong, but I think a qualified crypto should see the value of the future.
When we all lose money in the market, the real crypto believers will not be scared. Similarly, when we make money in the market, the real crypto believers will be more calm and become the ultimate winner.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
I believe that cryptocurrency is a new digital monetary system created to solve a financial problem that has arisen in our time. There is a possibility that due to cryptocurrency and blockchain the problem of fiat money will be solved. It remains only to observe whether this happens or not, and if something happens. But the appearance of blockchain and crypt is not exactly random.
Activity: 299
I think the reason Satoshi created Bitcoin is to overcome financial system problems.
because as we know that Konvesioanal money has many shortcomings, for example, it is easily damaged and the amount is also unlimited, unlike Bitcoin which will not be damaged and the supply of bitcoin is very limited and more important from that is so that the world financial system can become more transparent and decentralized
Activity: 360
Merit: 12
I don't think that when most of us follow the only "judgment", such "interpretation" may not be the most favorable for investment. Usually, we need to make the opposite steps to most people.
After all, there are only a few people who make money, and more people will lose money in the market.
Activity: 328
Merit: 39

Well, anything can be a scam, when stupid people jump in it...
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Many people are in crypto to make it big,though having plan to make it big through crypto is not a bad idea but fooling ourselves around thinking that crypto is get rich scheme is out of it.I guess the primary purpose of blockchain and crypto is to eliminate third issue in transaction.
Activity: 770
I don't think the cryptocurrency is created just simply to makes people to become a millionaire.
I believe the reason is deeper than just that.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Of course, Satoshi created Bitcoin as a model for the future. This is a model of the payment system which will be used by the whole world in a few years.
We all hope for this, because if we really didn’t believe in it, then we simply wouldn’t exist, today these are real opportunities that people would use, for the right financial sector, to increase transparency.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 251
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
it is up to each other's perceptions, which obviously many people have taken advantage of through bitcoin, so if said satoshi creates bitcoin to eradicate poverty, then the answer is yes, and many also lose through bitcoin, so it's up to each perception.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
Well, it was but not sure if still is. If it can make millionaire then it can also bring you bankrupt. So be very careful. You never know which side you might fall on. So if moves made properly, and if you are lucky then yes you can become rich.
Pages:
Jump to: