Pages:
Author

Topic: Is crypto can built my future? - page 17. (Read 2434 times)

Activity: 255
Merit: 100
July 06, 2018, 01:50:02 PM
I want involve this sector fulltime. But is their any ensurity of better future?

It all depends on how much you want to deal with the crypto market. I personally think that if you can trade and do it daily, this will provide you with a very good future. Even if you only participate in bounty campaigns, you can earn enough money. If you take all your time just for that.

Yep, it is only possible to get enough money with bounty if you will spend a lot, a lot of time on it. Are you working with facebook and twitter? How much crypto are you able to raise with you accounts?
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 01:49:58 PM
I want involve this sector fulltime. But is their any ensurity of better future?

It all depends on how much you want to deal with the crypto market. I personally think that if you can trade and do it daily, this will provide you with a very good future. Even if you only participate in bounty campaigns, you can earn enough money. If you take all your time just for that.
making xryptocurrency world ypur main job is great and i think thatbyou have enough knowledge fo it and enough skills
July 06, 2018, 01:49:14 PM
First try to earn on coin crypto, without having to pay completely for this occupation. If you manage to do this, you can start earning only on the coin crypto and give your all time ....
crypotcurrency world has a lot of opportunities and i believ e that you wil be able to chieve a lot due to its help, so good luck
July 06, 2018, 01:48:31 PM
yes, of course, crytocurrency can help you ti build your future and i am sure that it is a good plaxe an dtime to start
Activity: 76
July 06, 2018, 01:46:55 PM
First try to earn on coin crypto, without having to pay completely for this occupation. If you manage to do this, you can start earning only on the coin crypto and give your all time ....
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
July 06, 2018, 01:43:36 PM

Activity: 302
Merit: 1
July 06, 2018, 01:38:31 PM
Unfortunately, it is difficult to receive a stable income on the crypto-currency market, as it is subject to strong fluctuations. Therefore it is worth considering it as a good investment or additional income.
Activity: 82
July 06, 2018, 01:35:41 PM
Do you already have a steady stream of profits from crypto, or do you have passive income from other activities?  Just cryptocurrency is not constant
copper member
Activity: 476
July 06, 2018, 01:32:51 PM
It can build your future but your luck also matters alot. If you choose good bounty campaigns , you will get good profits , otherwise less profits. Both hard and luck matters in building a future.
Activity: 378
July 06, 2018, 01:14:08 PM
Yup, cryptocurrency can build my future
because for me the company of cryptocurreency is useful and helpful to earn a good amount of income or profit to sustain my own needs and wants.
Activity: 154
July 06, 2018, 11:48:58 AM

Yes, cryptocurrency investment is surely design for future because this is very known and popular way of earning good profit in long term investment and there are so many people are now becomes millionaire through investing on it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 11:43:17 AM
You can earn a lot of money, participate in bounty campaigns or successfully trade in the market.
Yes that is right you can do airdrops, bounty campaigns, trading and also mining if you manage to do all of that and you know what you really gonna do for sure your future is rest assured with crypto world but it takes a lot of efforts. Goodluck.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
July 06, 2018, 11:38:50 AM
I won't really recommend people to only focus crypto as source of living. Unless you are a professional and is officially member of a good project. But investment and trading will not be enough. Adult people should try at least 5 different source of income.
Activity: 126
July 06, 2018, 11:23:37 AM
Of course, yes, but since the Crypto currency is not quite stable, I would not fully apply to it, as an option it is accurate, all the more it can be that from the profit from the crypto currency you can buy an apartment, a car or invest in some kind of business. So the main thing is to believe and work hard.
Activity: 462
July 06, 2018, 11:17:07 AM

Of course, it can! There's no doubt that bitcoin can build someones future. But just a piece of advice, not depend your life in bitcoin too much and it would be better if you have a decent personal job. That will prevent you from a downfall. But no wonder, bitcoin can build our future.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
July 06, 2018, 11:16:04 AM
You can certainly build your future around crypto and many people are doing it at the moment, it is just a question of measuring your skills and see where you fit in the whole scheme of things.
Activity: 364
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
July 06, 2018, 11:14:04 AM
Yes, I think that you have the opportunity to create opportunities before 2018 and 2020. This is a very good opportunity, but you must invest rationally because it will still lose a lot.
Activity: 182
July 06, 2018, 09:25:45 AM
Of course you can built up your future with cryptocurrency, all you need is patience and experience. If you have experience of trading with crypto, then do a investment and wait for the coin to grow. When the market value of that coin grows, then you can sell it and gains profit.
Activity: 233
July 06, 2018, 09:19:25 AM
You can earn a lot of money, participate in bounty campaigns or successfully trade in the market.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
July 06, 2018, 09:17:33 AM
Many people are initially pessimistic that with crypto they can become rich, but it has been proven because now many millionaires are coming from cryptocurrencies, rest assured that the future of crypto will continue to improve as the number of users continues to increase.
Pages:
Jump to: