Pages:
Author

Topic: Is crypto can built my future? - page 15. (Read 2419 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 10:00:13 AM
Yes, certainly you can, just do not go all in, but do it gradually. There are many ways to make money with crypto, so just do diversification, learn new stuff everyday and invest only what you can afford to loose.
cryptocyrrency world is so risky, i do not think that you should try here in case you do nothave enough knowledge and skills
I really agree on this one for those people who thinks cryptocurrency is an easy money right now I am telling you forget this now or else you are willing to lose your money here. Do not buy anything here without doing your own search.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 07:47:13 AM
Yes everything is possible if you want but that doesn't mean that you only think about crypto everytime you have to focus on your personal life too. And second important thing if you are new in this field and if you are doing job then do not leave your job for crypto until you know that you can know technical analysis fully and make good amount of money.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
July 08, 2018, 07:42:39 AM
I want involve this sector fulltime. But is their any ensurity of better future?
I think it's a bad idea to give up everything and only deal with crypto currency. Take care of this business as additional employment. Study this market and get involved.
In this kind of technology in cryptocurrencies has the higher potential because anytime market can explodes maximum prices, I believe it can built my future due to the benefits and well secured of our funds.
Activity: 140
July 08, 2018, 07:36:29 AM
I want involve this sector fulltime. But is their any ensurity of better future?
I think it's a bad idea to give up everything and only deal with crypto currency. Take care of this business as additional employment. Study this market and get involved.
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 07:31:01 AM
If you have such an opportunity, then why not. I know several people who left the main job for crypto and they are pleased and get enough currency for their life. It depends on how much money people need. For me, crypto is additional income.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
July 08, 2018, 05:38:44 AM
cryptocurrency is more a hobby than a main job. because cryptocurrency is a risk. if you have experience in trading, then you understand what consequences one wrong decision can lead to. my advice to you is not to leave your job. increase your experience and sharpen your skills. cryptocurrency is a world of huge opportunities, but also a world of losses. be careful.
Risks exist everywhere in real life. Private business has a lot of risks too and it`s not a hobby, right?
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 05:36:09 AM
It will all depend on you! No you will not give a guarantee. But there is definitely a chance, and this is not bad. Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
July 08, 2018, 05:33:52 AM

yes of course cryptocurrency can build your future, with cryptocurrency you can learn about digital currency and I am sure digital currency in the future will be more useful.
Activity: 93
July 08, 2018, 05:31:30 AM
Encryption is changing our lives. For example, if you send money to a foreign friend, you must go to the bank and there will be restrictions on remittance. Now you only need your friend’s bitcoin address to send money directly to him.
Activity: 140
July 07, 2018, 01:55:39 PM
Yes, certainly you can, just do not go all in, but do it gradually. There are many ways to make money with crypto, so just do diversification, learn new stuff everyday and invest only what you can afford to loose.
cryptocyrrency world is so risky, i do not think that you should try here in case you do nothave enough knowledge and skills

And lots of spare money that you can afford to lose. I think that that's the single most important thing to have before you enter this realm of uncertainty and deceit.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 547
We are all the pieces of what we remember.
July 07, 2018, 12:13:10 PM
No, most likely the crypto currency will not give you a stable income. But if you are willing to take risks for good earnings, then you can devote more time to the crypto trading. But you have to remember that it is a huge risk.
Activity: 224
July 07, 2018, 10:40:40 AM
cryptocurrency is more a hobby than a main job. because cryptocurrency is a risk. if you have experience in trading, then you understand what consequences one wrong decision can lead to. my advice to you is not to leave your job. increase your experience and sharpen your skills. cryptocurrency is a world of huge opportunities, but also a world of losses. be careful.
Activity: 43
July 07, 2018, 01:30:42 AM
I simply advise you to go, baby steps, anyway, the market is in a recession so there's no hurry, we're all waiting and expecting, so research well the projects and currencies that you choose and then decide what to get into, and always have a backup plan.
Activity: 144
July 06, 2018, 05:18:30 PM
If you spend at least 8 hours a day on cryptocurrency, it will undoubtedly bring you income, but is it worth it... I combine the main work and remain satisfied
Activity: 448
July 06, 2018, 05:02:48 PM
Not only your's, it;s building every crypto user future who understand it clearly and have enough expereince for earning. Crypto is now like full time job for us and in upcoming future every persons runs on it. Just we need to handle and tackle that situation when market goes down .
Activity: 102
July 06, 2018, 05:02:15 PM
Take crypto seriously and it will literlly change your life, there is no doubt about that, THIS is revolutionary technology and the fact that you are an early adoptor itself will work to your advantage, People are yet to crowd the industry and the earlier you get in the better, You must also  invest in god coins that will gin value overtime to make the most out of the situation
Activity: 186
Merit: 13
July 06, 2018, 04:58:16 PM
crypticurency can helpmypunto build your future in case you will be very careful and learn a lot and for a long time

Yeah only if he trade carefully otherwise he can easily ruin his future instead of making it. I learnt the basics of trading the hard way after loosing few bitcoins, but I am glad I now know the lovely benefits of hodling.
Activity: 154
July 06, 2018, 04:56:38 PM
Activity: 160
July 06, 2018, 04:55:59 PM
I think that these are good prospects for development. In general, to start your own business. If you learn, you can earn very well.
Activity: 154
July 06, 2018, 04:55:43 PM
crypticurency can helpmypunto build your future in case you will be very careful and learn a lot and for a long time
Pages:
Jump to: