Pages:
Author

Topic: Is crypto can built my future? - page 13. (Read 2434 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 09:14:07 PM
I want involve this sector fulltime. But is their any ensurity of better future?
I guess yes if you are devoted on it and have faith on it because without these thing you cannot accomplish your goals. There is a lot of people who already change their lives because of cryptocurrency and everyone of us can be as one of them if we have devotion faith and patience. Behavior or attitude is somehow the key to become success because money was not enough if you have right attitude. If we have these thing we can conquer all in this world.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 310
July 08, 2018, 09:11:20 PM
No one knows what future can bring specially to yourself,
you have to work your heart out, if crypto is building the future
but you done nothing for yourself then it will just go to waste
remember, we control our destiny, nobody but you can change and hep yourself
this is only a tool to make you rich, but tools are useless if your just seat around
sleeping all day,
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 09:08:18 PM
Cryptocurrency future is dicey at the moment but not doubtful because many things have to be put in place in order for its global acceptance. There is nothing to lose if you start now because no one knows exactly when crypto will become a global phenomenon. Just make sure you have bagged a few coins before then. dyor
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 07:38:33 PM
Currently I do not have a job. I also want to participate in full time bounty, do not you think?
Activity: 238
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
July 08, 2018, 07:34:45 PM
I want involve this sector fulltime. But is their any ensurity of better future?

If you do not do your research properly, if you just listen to other traders, and if you don't follow the news, I think you can never be successful in the cryptocurrency world. I think you should make your starting decision own your own, by searching the opportunities.
Activity: 252
July 08, 2018, 06:36:24 PM
It totally depends on you and your actions. If you do everything right and on time, a good financial future will be provided to you. However, the whole point is that the crypto-currency market is difficult to forecast. Bitcoin is too volatile, and altcoyins depend on the price plan from him. Here you can almost equally get a big profit or lose everything.
Cryptocurrency is becoming increasingly popular, with many countries accepting electronic money (especially Bitcoin and Ethereum) as a valid payment method, people can use Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy goods and services on the internet and pay for other personal expenses. The value of the numerals also rose sharply. This is an opportunity that I believe is hard to find in any other financial market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
July 08, 2018, 06:34:05 PM
Yeah sure,crypto space is still very new and I believe their is a great future ahead of it, I believe in the future a whole lot of people will embrace the blockchain projects and this will bring crypto to main stream
Merit: 13
July 08, 2018, 06:17:16 PM
If you devote a large part of your life to some work, it can certainly change your life
Activity: 139
July 08, 2018, 03:55:58 PM
It all depends on you. From your experience, knowledge and ability to invest properly. On this many have made a fortune - but this path is not so easy, but quite real
Activity: 266
July 08, 2018, 03:01:30 PM
I have a lot of friends who work only in the crypto industry and earn so much that is enough for a lot. But it's all experience, knowledge, maybe luck . So it is quite real-the main thing is not to be afraid to take risks and just study more
Activity: 49
July 08, 2018, 01:59:55 PM
Crypto can do no such thing. Good trading, and good investment policies regarding your money can do. Crypto like any other currency has the way to make you richer or poorer. Depends on how well you play it.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 30
[REP] Augur
July 08, 2018, 12:29:18 PM
Technology blockchain at the moment is one of the most promising, which can change our world for the better.
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
July 08, 2018, 12:26:35 PM
It can, but the one piece of advice is dont ever take huge risks in this space and listen to somebodys advice "about what the best coin is" as hype leaves projects as fast as it enteres
Activity: 112
July 08, 2018, 12:22:56 PM
yes crypto can built your future.But it is necessary to get proper knowledge about the things before you commit yourself properly .It gives you a platform to fulfill your wishes.so research first and gain knowledge if you want to get profit
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
July 08, 2018, 12:14:11 PM
It totally depends on you and your actions. If you do everything right and on time, a good financial future will be provided to you. However, the whole point is that the crypto-currency market is difficult to forecast. Bitcoin is too volatile, and altcoyins depend on the price plan from him. Here you can almost equally get a big profit or lose everything.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
July 08, 2018, 12:09:01 PM

I don't want to sound negative but you can always do crypto but don't do it fulltime, the uncertainty of the price and market seems to be a problem and left investors leaving. Better future really depends on the adaptation of the coins , when? we don't know and we don't know if it will happen anytime soon. Just manage your investment smartly
If you are still new from this field better to think twice, this industry is not the easy access to get your dream, time consuming while you are in the process of learning, you need to understand how things works and how you ca take advantage, positioning is more on your skills and understanding while luck will be the key factors to survive and earned huge amount of money, listen to your own assessment but don't forget to analyze every time that you are placing your entry, make sure that you always have a back up plan.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
July 08, 2018, 12:03:30 PM
well yes, cryptocurrency has made many very rich for that matter, cryptocurrency is still in its infancy and it can help countless number of people, the only thing is to be cautious
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
July 08, 2018, 12:03:12 PM
as long as we are willing to work hard And brave, surely luck and a bright future will always come, the main thing do not break the spirit, and never give up, and we must continue to multiply science, for a bright future is in our hands.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 12:00:15 PM

I don't want to sound negative but you can always do crypto but don't do it fulltime, the uncertainty of the price and market seems to be a problem and left investors leaving. Better future really depends on the adaptation of the coins , when? we don't know and we don't know if it will happen anytime soon. Just manage your investment smartly
Activity: 42
July 08, 2018, 11:56:53 AM
Well For starters, I do not advise you to leave everything and go into the sphere of crypto-currency. You need a positive experience. The experience of making a profit, so that you yourself can understand what you can come to
Pages:
Jump to: