Pages:
Author

Topic: Is cryptocurrency so difficult to understand - page 53. (Read 7180 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 123
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
September 02, 2018, 12:01:18 PM
Actually, it's not so difficult to understand, this is the only problem to teach people and find the right words for people who don't know computer technologies very good. On youtube there is a video about how to teach people about blockchain and there is a versions for different ages.
Activity: 840
Merit: 509
September 02, 2018, 11:41:24 AM
It's not difficult if you explain it in simple terms. Can they use online banking or paypal? If they can then bitcoin isn't much more complicated than that. Just show them how easy it is to use. Whip out your wallet on your phone and send them a bit of bitcoin and maybe even get them to send you it back and that will show them how fast and easy it is to use.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 11:38:21 AM
This is not difficult to understand. This is similar to another trading like crude oil, USD, GBP trading etc. There's a very short difference between them. Cryptocurrency trading is based on to hold your currency till this will be raised again.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
September 02, 2018, 11:27:31 AM
Most of them doesn't understand how cryptocurrency got its value, same like how gold is being perceived as valuable and that's when they are being speculative, aside from advanced technology, the way of transaction works is pretty much same with fiat, but its the source and backend that sustain the blockchain is making other being speculative 

Then just ask them how they think gold got its value. The two are vary comparable. Both bitcoin and gold have worth because they're useful and people are willing to exchange them for money. Gold obviously has intrinsic value but I wouldn't confuse a newbie with that right away.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
September 02, 2018, 11:24:32 AM
Most of them doesn't understand how cryptocurrency got its value, same like how gold is being perceived as valuable and that's when they are being speculative, aside from advanced technology, the way of transaction works is pretty much same with fiat, but its the source and backend that sustain the blockchain is making other being speculative 
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
September 02, 2018, 11:14:06 AM
Crypto’s basic concepts are easy to explain to ordinary people, don't give a confusing explanation to them. Make them interested first with your explanation, then they can accept it. Here I question you how you explained it, can you write it here.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
Cryptocurrency is just investment asset , of course it has the risk underneath.
IMO, it require more insight to learn it in technical way but for me as investor, I don't mind at all as long as I can earn profit, that's enough for me !
Activity: 165
it is very difficult for us to explain cryptocurrency to ordinary people, it might be easier if we explain that cryptocurrency is the same as e-money but it is decentralized and uses a peer-to-peer system
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
I engaged with young people and layman people in my communities on the quest of exposing them to cryptocurrency. During the period I discovered that they find It so difficult to understand the concepts, they are so much acquainted with fiat currency and traditional ways of making payment transactions.
I will be impress If I can get a valuable ways and methods in making them understand what cryptocurrency is all about and engage them actively.
Indeed, it is very difficult to tell or describe about cryptocurrency to laymen or new people, the average person tells about the crypto world by not immediately giving details and crypto basics, so they will be difficult to understand.
I think that depends on the position of each, if indeed interest and want to succeed in the crypto world they will certainly learn and seek their own knowledge
Activity: 336
I engaged with young people and layman people in my communities on the quest of exposing them to cryptocurrency. During the period I discovered that they find It so difficult to understand the concepts, they are so much acquainted with fiat currency and traditional ways of making payment transactions.
I will be impress If I can get a valuable ways and methods in making them understand what cryptocurrency is all about and engage them actively.

Its not difficult to understand but the people are using bitcoins mainly to earn profit..So you need a bit more experience to trade and make profit..So thats not difficult but needs time.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
When I first started learning about something. It will feel very difficult. But the habit and time will help us get to know everything. And the crypto is the same. Regularly reading the daily crypto news will help you understand the concepts of crypto more clearly.
Yes at first it's hard and difficult to understanding about in cryptocurrency but little by little you learn a lot and get know everything about it. Make a habit in reading an article about in bitcoin and watch some in you tube it give big help to understand more about in cryptocurrency .

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://eloncity.io/
Bitcoin is not too hard to understand maybe you are not teaching the grassroots of it. Another think that can make it to be too hard for them is either, they are not computer literate or maybe they didn't know how to surf internet. Aside that,  they can even read and understand on their own.
Activity: 59
No, but there are a lot of thins to understand and without proper knowledge about crypto it will not going to be useful or fruitful to invest here.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
Indeed it is very difficult if we want to transfer our knowledge about cryptocurancy to ordinary people. currently cryptocurancy is still a minority in the banking world so as much as possible avoid debating because it only wastes time, just prove that cryptocurancy can make you better in financial terms, if you prove it they will automatically come to you and ask you to guide them to enter the crypto gate.
Activity: 235
Merit: 1
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
Yes it is difficult to understand for the people who are negative about it.On the other hand, it is easy for those who patiently do research and those who are willing to learn it.Learn and apply.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
Honestly first time i heard bitcoin it was so hard to be understanding but during the time gradually i understand the concept of cryptocurrency and for those who does not know about this technology i think difficult to them and it took time to them to understand what is cryptocurrency and we have to explain to them slowly so we can't blame them why so hard explain to them
Activity: 154
I know that, I want it as you say. but I give priority if I have to be better prepared in this knowledge. I feel that proving what they do is very useful in the future. finally I need a lot of knowledge to encourage them in my own way
Activity: 361
Merit: 100
The crypto currency including bitcoin is little bit difficult to understand for the common people world wide because it is connected with the modern technology.It is a new form of economy with strong net work systems incorporated with the block chain technology which ensures its security systems in order.The new economical concepts of bitcoin is no way matching with the present economy.The new bitcoin systems are familiar to the global investors and the  and the youngsters who are behind the computer and the modern technology and the rest of the global community are away from the new systems.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
It was quite difficult at first because this one is entirely new thing to me. It was hard to understand since there are many terms that is not familiar to me but once you became familiar, things will go easier. Start to learn the concept and it will be easy for you,there are just too many things to learn so it will take time but it is not that hard.
Activity: 140
knowledge and education is needed, you cannot invite people with low iQ to invest here.
because here we learn and learn, there are no professional traders in the field of bitcoin all learn every day, because bitcoin always fluctuates.
Pages:
Jump to: