Pages:
Author

Topic: Is DogeCoin even worth buying? - page 2. (Read 1159 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 113
October 30, 2017, 08:28:36 PM
It is not worth buying because it is usless, It is not deveeloped, it is just a funny coin that is going to die very slowely. You should invest in real coins like ethereum or some icos. I recently bough some neo, after the china will lift the ban it will moon like crazy. Chinnise coins are good to go. Also metaverse it is a copy of neo, also good coin. Walton coin is also a strong buy for me, they are realsing wallet somtime soon so they are worth watching.

It will surely end once it's big number of follower stop using it. But as I see, there us still trusting this because of how it qas being maintained and cotrolled. Actually, dogecoin is not the good and not bad at all, its on the average side. There are more potential coin out there and better than dogecoin.Dogecoin might give you profit but not as how much other coin  will give you.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
October 30, 2017, 08:11:44 PM
With novaexchange will close , i  don't have choice,  i must sell my altcoins to buy dogecoin , of course  evey exchange have dogecoin and it is most popular altcoins,   i don't think invest to dogecoin is wrong when  everyone know dogecoin,  dogecoin can't dead  .
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
October 30, 2017, 07:50:40 PM
Dogecoin is one of the oldest altcoin. We dont know if the price of dogecoin will increase or decrease. But
I hope the price of dogecoin will increase more so we can make more profit in the future. I hope the price of dogecoin will become hundreds satoshi each. For sure dogecoin is for longterm investment you will earn if you hold it for few years.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
October 30, 2017, 07:45:12 PM
I never saw dogecoin the potential to be a very strong currency, so its current fall was just a matter of time. Eventually there may be later some pumps and dumps, as well as many other failed coins that only serve today to speculate.
Activity: 280
The Operating System for DAOs
October 30, 2017, 07:28:20 PM
It is not worth buying because it is usless, It is not deveeloped, it is just a funny coin that is going to die very slowely. You should invest in real coins like ethereum or some icos. I recently bough some neo, after the china will lift the ban it will moon like crazy. Chinnise coins are good to go. Also metaverse it is a copy of neo, also good coin. Walton coin is also a strong buy for me, they are realsing wallet somtime soon so they are worth watching.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
💲
October 30, 2017, 07:26:28 PM
it is a collectable Cheesy
Activity: 1778
Merit: 598
The Martian Child
October 30, 2017, 07:22:29 PM
I see a large amount of sell orders for DogeCoin, and from the looks of the Bear charts, DogeCoin looks like a dying currency. If I was looking for a "long-term" currency, DogeCoin is the one I would avoid...?   Huh

Interested to hear the community's thoughts on this?

It is not so good for investment. But you can still actually make some profit from Dogecoin. You just need to enter with the right timing and leave at the perfect time as well. There is not much sense holding Dogecoin with a medium or long term target. However, it is widely used until now. If you think this coin is going to die soon, you are probably wrong about it because Doge is still backed by a big body of followers who like the way it has maintained its small value, which is good for tips and other similar transactions.   
Activity: 603
Merit: 500
October 30, 2017, 07:18:25 PM
For fun and tipping maybe. Investment? No!
What is the use of tipping someone when there is no value at all,i think there is nothing wrong in investing some money in it for the long term as i used to see some movement every year and with the price of doge so low,you could grab some at this moment and hold for some time and sell off when the price rises,it will be more profitable that rest of the investments in my opinion if its rises. Wink
Activity: 62
October 30, 2017, 07:03:50 PM
This is a pretty good coin. It was listed on the big bitcoin trading platform. Its value is still low, you can invest in it. I think it will increase in price next month.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 30, 2017, 07:01:54 PM
I see a large amount of sell orders for DogeCoin, and from the looks of the Bear charts, DogeCoin looks like a dying currency. If I was looking for a "long-term" currency, DogeCoin is the one I would avoid...?   Huh

Interested to hear the community's thoughts on this?

DOGE's good for short term and day trading purposes but if you are planning to buy it and holds it for a long term basis, no and better find some other low valued coins that has real developer and legit projects on the process. I have invested in DOGE and actually I'm just using it for gambling and when I see some good + on it within the day I'm trading it. Be careful not to hold this coin.

all short term currencies tend to loose over time they are therefore also terrible for trading purposes

regards

Being a day trader, I'm only for the profit and I don't think that all short term currencies tend to lose all the time. If you are a trader that is depending on daily profit then you can't say that it's a terrible thing for trading purposes if you are earning with DOGE and with any other coins that you are generalizing. Are you just holding your coins for a longer time?
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
October 30, 2017, 06:07:51 PM
for me doge is just a coin for transfer and fun..  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
October 30, 2017, 06:05:30 PM
Has anyone noticed that dogecoin made a good rise in the last few days? it made more than 15% in just 28 hours, that is amazing, maybe it is not an incredible rise because doge is very, very low right now, and 15% means nothing, but it is good to see that it is slowly recovering from the huge dump that it had before.
But if i am honest, it is never going to recover at all, doge is dead, no matter what, there is no way that it could go down again.
Activity: 406
October 30, 2017, 06:01:34 PM
I don't think so. Based on recent trends and studies, dogecoin has a very low value and very stagnant. Maybe that's the reason why its called the "joker coin". Some studies also says that it is a dying coin. You have dogecoin as a cryptocurrency but it would be worthless investing it. Also avoid buying a lot of it because its value is very low. Of course it will increases its value but you need to wait for a very long time. You can use it as an exchange rather than an investment because of its very low transaction fee. Try to look for another profitable altcoin by doing some research and reading trends and news.
legendary
Activity: 988
Merit: 1000
October 30, 2017, 05:13:33 PM
Many people are investing in dogecoins as Dogecoin's business directory boasts over 200 companies that accept it as a form of payment. Dogecoin also has an enthusiastic and committed user base, and holders of the currency have engaged in several charity campaigns to help establish its legitimacy.Under the hood, Dogecoin is essentially a proof-of-work currency. Dogecoin's main technological difference is its hashing algorithm – the code it uses to create the difficult math problems that power its proof-of-work scheme. Dogecoin uses an algorithm called Scrypt, which is designed to require more computing power to run than the traditional SHA-256 algorithm. Scrypt was originally introduced in the hopes that it would break the dominance of users running specialized hardware to monopolize mining, but it turns out that Scrypt can be run on specialized hardware as well, so that benefit has been negated.The main advantage of a Scrypt-based cryptocurrency today is that many of these currencies allow "merged mining" with other compatible currencies. This means that users of one Scrypt-based cryptocurrency can compete to verify transactions on multiple different currency networks at once without having to expend more processing power.
Activity: 252
October 30, 2017, 05:08:10 PM
It's not worth buying or investing for long term but there are many faucet out there if you just want to earn a few dogecoins for a laugh. Just check out moondoge.co.in and have fun.
Activity: 620
Merit: 500
October 30, 2017, 05:07:12 PM
I believe that it's worth buying,  Dogecoin is a highly secure cryptocurrency, and its dedicated community helps to ensure that it remains a medium of exchange as opposed to a short-term investment. Its value has also remained fairly stable, although it was affected by the recent cryptocurrency crash along with almost every other cryptocurrency. The main concern with Dogecoin is its extremely low per-coin value, which stems in part from the extremely high coin supply.As a community of forward-thinking cryptocurrency enthusiasts, Dogecoin stands out as a welcoming and lighthearted group. As a serious financial investment, it lacks value. Overall, though, the monetary risk of trying Dogecoin is incredibly low.
Activity: 58
October 30, 2017, 04:47:49 PM
its a joke coin. you want to invest in a joke? dont think so...
Activity: 691
October 30, 2017, 04:18:49 PM
I don't think that way. Because, very many exchangers still put Doge on list, so it's clear doge still worth. If not optimistic to hold, we can still use to speculate in market.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 30, 2017, 04:08:06 PM
Dogecoin is a coin without development, and should be abandoned by the exchanges.
Activity: 588
Merit: 541
October 30, 2017, 03:42:03 PM
One of the best use cases of Doge coin is to convert whatever coin you have on an exchange into Doge coin and transfer them to your wallet or to your

Other exchanges accounts when some wallets are in maintenance, because of the Doge coin price being somehow stable, you would lose less than what

You could lose by waiting for the wallet to become available on the exchange again. some times when Doge is @20sat you could find some other place

Buying @21sat, so it's not completely useless mate.
Pages:
Jump to: