Pages:
Author

Topic: Is DogeCoin even worth buying? - page 4. (Read 1159 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
October 30, 2017, 10:51:13 AM
I see a large amount of sell orders for DogeCoin, and from the looks of the Bear charts, DogeCoin looks like a dying currency. If I was looking for a "long-term" currency, DogeCoin is the one I would avoid...?   Huh

Interested to hear the community's thoughts on this?

of course it is dying,

it was created to sell the premine to idiots and now the last one leaving it will loose the most

because those that created it and sold the premine already created other coins (litedogie, ripple, electroneum and so on)

stay away from short term oriented cryptocurrencies. we will see this happening much more dogiecoin is just an example,

regards
Activity: 273
Merit: 15
October 30, 2017, 10:46:30 AM
I think worth less, dogecoin can be considered as a substitute for ethereum to send to various exchange if you are a trader. Because the fee is low but for investment it seems less good
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
October 30, 2017, 10:44:41 AM
Not a great long term investment, it's pretty stagnant at the moment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
October 30, 2017, 10:41:16 AM
Dogecoin is very low right now
It can rise quickly, but this is only a small possibility.
Activity: 112
Merit: 100
October 30, 2017, 10:27:59 AM
I don't know why people still buying dogecoin. It will not disappear soon since it have big marketcap any huge number of holders.
But for sure it will not moon for no reason.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
October 30, 2017, 10:25:07 AM
who can say... the original dev was a clown who once he exited said it was all just for a laugh and seems to have turned quite negative on crypto in general. Hopefully it will sky rocket now he is out.

Works well at being a crypto currency though doesnt it. Just lacks adoption.

Activity: 686
Merit: 131
October 30, 2017, 10:21:21 AM
Dogecoin will always be around.  It has a small tight knit community that actively uses it.  The original developer of doge has moved on to other things though, so don't think there is any real development on it.

For investment, I don't think this is one to put money into.  And along those lines, does every coin need to be profitable?
I think it's nice that there is a group of people who actually use their coin instead of thinking of $$$$$.

If I could time machine myself back to the early days of bitcoin, I think it would be exciting to actually use btc to buy a pizza, the ultimate proof
that crypto can actually be used for real life situations.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Cryptomania, BlockchainTV
October 30, 2017, 10:08:34 AM
I see a large amount of sell orders for DogeCoin, and from the looks of the Bear charts, DogeCoin looks like a dying currency. If I was looking for a "long-term" currency, DogeCoin is the one I would avoid...?   Huh

Interested to hear the community's thoughts on this?
Pages:
Jump to: