Pages:
Author

Topic: Is education must-have nowdays? - page 14. (Read 1705 times)

Activity: 469
Merit: 102
FIRST NFT FORUM TOTALIZER
January 20, 2018, 09:34:21 AM
Education is the basic right of every human being. Because with an educated human can grow in a better direction, So it can develop new innovations
Activity: 458
Merit: 112
January 20, 2018, 07:03:43 AM
I will just give an example on this.
Before, a waiter that became an assistant cook is now a successful chef! They are well known now!
Today before you become an assistant chef you need to finish culinary art! an HRM graduate or HRS.
Activity: 175
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 06:55:06 AM
For me YES,because it will serve as a gate pass in applying for a good and decent job.
Activity: 24
January 20, 2018, 05:17:29 AM
For me yes because education is the important thing that a human have no other human can snatch it , so for me education must have nowadays it helps to reach the dreams of many people and it will last forever for a human to study and explore things in his/her surroundings.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
January 20, 2018, 04:51:18 AM
Education still a must have nowadays even we are on age that technology almost do all the job. We still need education to have knowledge for us to get a job

Right,  education is very important to look for a good job. It is also needed to adapt the changes in technology.
Activity: 27
January 20, 2018, 03:33:16 AM
Yes it's a must because nowadays education is important especially when it comes to big companies their looking for well-educated employee.
Educated people are most easily promoted to high-ranked position/s. Education is the only treasure that parent/s can give to their children and cannot be stolen by other people, especially the skill of a certain person. 
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
January 20, 2018, 03:05:58 AM
With type of society where in, Edution is still needed. Yes, education is not the source of all knowledge but everyone still prefers a person with a good background. For example,  when you apply for a job, employer is still prefers to hire someone who attended school, as well as in marriage, parents still prefers someone who graduated from school and has a stable job. For some education is one of the main factors for success and that defines your value in the society.
Activity: 41
January 20, 2018, 02:46:30 AM
Yes because education gives us not just the knowledge but rather gives us the wisdom to distinguish what is right or what is wrong. Education is vital to have a living. An educated person has more chances of landing up a good high paying job.
Activity: 77
January 20, 2018, 02:17:21 AM
well education is necessary to keep up with the times that are now more advanced, but educated it is not only in school alone much beyond our life who learn it try your own traveling there you will get a very broad insight and we can arrange a good time.
Activity: 126
January 19, 2018, 11:21:45 PM
Education is source of knowledge.
It teaches you verbal communication
It helps in surviving in the cultural World
Let me answer NO!

Education not necessary to help an another human being
Education is not, only the source of Knowledge it’s a part
No one can teach you better education than life

What do you think?
You must have an education now a days it is very important for your daily living a weapon in every trials in life needs
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
January 19, 2018, 10:45:22 PM
Education is as important as basic human needs. Education can help the nation's progress because the nation's future is safe in the hands of educated society. Education is essential for the social development and economic growth of the nation.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
January 19, 2018, 09:19:27 PM
I think education is a must have for the poor people. They need a good education to improve their life in the future. And get out of poverty. Education is the key to improve their life.
Activity: 110
January 19, 2018, 08:24:08 PM
Education is truly the source of knowledge but it should be noted that there are lot of intelligent people that are not educated.
Activity: 165
Merit: 12
January 19, 2018, 03:06:23 PM
many teachers of technology and science but rarely teachers about morals (who actually do what they are taught). So the most important lesson for me today is about morals and it must be owned.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
January 19, 2018, 01:40:11 PM
Education is very important nowadays and it is also a most to have sound education. We need education to be able to communicate, co-exist, socialize and also develop in our different fields of profession.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
January 19, 2018, 01:14:12 PM
With all due respect to what others were saying, i still firmly believe that education is a must-have especially in this millennium. A basic education of good quality is an essential human right. It is essential for developing an understanding of the world and the possibilities this provides, and for being able to function effectively within it. Without the knowledge and various skills developed through schooling and other basic education programmes, the opportunities for individuals and the ability to act independently are greatly reduced. Education is not only about acquiring knowledge but is also a means to enjoy a full and meaningful life.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
January 19, 2018, 01:10:56 PM
Let me answer NO!

What do you think?

You do have a point and all what you said is true.  But today we really needs an education for us to have a decent life after.  We will have better jobs if we finished our studies.  Though it is not guaranteed whether we can be rich after having a job but atleast it can help us to have a good life.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
January 19, 2018, 12:21:01 PM
I think life is the greatest teacher anyone can get for their life but School helps us to learn things easily which we can learn from life but it will take a huge time like you will learn to eat and cook in about 30 to 40 years if you only rely on life. In school teacher teaches other human beings about their experience so you do not have to face the same difficulties and problems they have faced in their life. On the other hand, there are some exceptional cases like some people learn more frequently than others and some people do not learn like others so the learning can vary from people to people but in the end, they all will get someone's experience and make their own.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 19, 2018, 12:00:23 PM
Let me answer NO!

What do you think?

Education is always a must have for all of us in any situation in life. It is something that can't be steal from us no matter what. No matter how rich we get if we're not educated enough to face life, the society might degrade us so it's better to have an education. It is our weapon to face life in the future. We must always value the importance of education.
Activity: 18
January 19, 2018, 10:38:38 AM
Each person is genius in his own way but someone can develop this genius in himself and make money on it and someone goes to college. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: