Pages:
Author

Topic: Is education must-have nowdays? - page 15. (Read 1705 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
January 19, 2018, 10:29:37 AM
Education gives knowledge for us.Without knowledge about world we can't run in life.Base of the life is knowledge.So, Education is very important nowadays.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
January 19, 2018, 09:57:32 AM
Education is source of knowledge.
It teaches you verbal communication
It helps in surviving in the cultural World
Let me answer NO!

Education not necessary to help an another human being
Education is not, only the source of Knowledge it’s a part
No one can teach you better education than life

What do you think?

I think so, education is something that cannot be stolen from anyone, it is like a priceless possession. One might think that it is not important today, but eventually, in the future particularly, there will be a sense of regret when that day comes. So, it is still imperative to consider the consequences of not having education.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
January 19, 2018, 08:32:05 AM
Yes because it without education we don't know anything and blind science and if we educated we can smart and more advanced than uneducated
Activity: 37
January 19, 2018, 07:07:30 AM
Of cause it is. Even if it won't be of use in your career it makes your outlook broader and teaches you to find information in reliable sources
Activity: 126
January 19, 2018, 05:07:25 AM
Education is vital.

Adding or learning to what you already know is educating yourself.
If one has the privilege and resources of learning and educating
His or herself, then you must.

Knowledge we say is power.
Activity: 19
January 19, 2018, 03:31:17 AM
I doubt that this days there are many things one can do to make tons of millions so education is just an old thing
Activity: 50
January 19, 2018, 02:35:19 AM
Yes education is really really relevant and needed nowadays.Education is the best solution to poverty and to survive.Because of technologies we need more education for them to use wisely and to improve it in a way that it cannot harm us.
Activity: 126
January 18, 2018, 11:36:19 PM
Let me answer NO!

What do you think?
You must have an education now a days education is important in any aspect of life it is your only tool to successful living if you can use and exercise it
Activity: 540
BountyMarketCap
January 18, 2018, 03:50:23 PM
Let me answer NO!

What do you think?

I agree. Education is a lifetime investment that no one can steal from us in any ways. Our parents wants us to study hard because it is the only thing that they can give us, a life time assurance. Having an education is always an advantage no matter what field we choose or wherever we go. Education serves as our guide in every path of life.
Activity: 33
January 18, 2018, 03:39:07 PM
Personally, I think Education is still very much important, regardless of what you're doing at this point.
Activity: 312
Merit: 109
arcs-chain.com
January 18, 2018, 10:54:40 AM
Education is the normal way of learning than learning or experiencing with just yourself. It is hard if you are alone learning, you also need to mingle with other people while growing up and studying at school since school teaches you almost everything. The experience you need, being happy with everybody, and also the teachers will guide you. Also, you can't drop education since it is a prerequisite in applying for a job in the future.
Activity: 175
E-Commerce For Blockchain Era
January 18, 2018, 10:52:47 AM
For me, education is a must nowadays because you can not move forward if you don't have education. It is a must for everyone in order to adapt yourself in this  vast and fast changing world we live in. Education play a very vital role to every human being. With education , you can change your life and help others too. If you are an educated person you can reach your goals and serve others too. You can do many things be somebody if you have education. So all in all education nowadays is very important ! So act now.. educate yourself or give education the first priority in your life !!!
Activity: 25
January 18, 2018, 10:00:29 AM
Yes ofcourse. Being educated is more better than those who did not finish their studies. And it is more easy to look for work if you are educated.
Activity: 266
January 18, 2018, 09:56:41 AM
best education in this world is life.
absolutely. but having formal education is needed.
why did i say it ?
when you have no job or money to make your own business, you need it to take a job in the factory or other place.
i couldn't say that no need education,
life without education is nothing. even it's not a formal education.
we can see that many people recently compare which place for a good education.
but they forget that the real educationis starting from their family.

Activity: 114
January 18, 2018, 09:02:12 AM
Education is important nowadays. There are more opportunities for those who have finish their studiea. And more salary for them than those who did not finish study.
Activity: 570
Merit: 500
January 18, 2018, 08:56:52 AM
Let me answer NO!

What do you think?
Without education people are easy to control because they are not aware that the life day by day could be better, look at north Korea, so we need education to be able to behave like people.
Activity: 135
January 18, 2018, 08:46:09 AM
Education most important now a days because if you not educated person,you cannot find a good job. like for applying for a job.employers will gonna take a look first on your educational background.so that education most important for have a better life.
Activity: 70
January 18, 2018, 08:21:36 AM
100% - it gives tools for self-development and enables social mobility. of course there is a lot to dislike about many educational programmes - so we should improve them - but not abandon.

i can say that there a lot of alternatives ways to start self-developing...Like you can read enough, learning through youtub, communicating with people who has more experience than you..As for me, I decided to oreder a course of Japanese at teachmeplease servise. So it all depends on you) you could be a intelligent person .. just need to work on yourself)

I support it. It all depends on you. By the way, online courses are really helpful. And I also used teachmeplease before and it works
Activity: 140
January 17, 2018, 08:05:35 AM
Certainly is, life's experience is the best teacher it is the first hand, actual learning that you never learn form school. School teaches you basic, knowledge and academic teaching but in school of learning life itself teaches you another thing and our response to it depends on how much we learn from what we called school..and what we called home.
Activity: 142
January 17, 2018, 07:53:40 AM
If we do not have enough education,how can we survive in society?Even at a bank,to get money we have to fill the form.if we cant understand it by reading always we have to depend on another.in future exactly without education person will isolate in society.
Pages:
Jump to: