Pages:
Author

Topic: Is education must-have nowdays? - page 16. (Read 1705 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 07:52:06 AM
education is the basis of every person's personality. the 7 years of your home is the base, then the educational institutions come, and then, of course, the experiences of life that educate you. The level of homeworking is very important to be able to educate yourself in society
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
January 17, 2018, 07:36:47 AM
Education is source of knowledge.
It teaches you verbal communication
It helps in surviving in the cultural World
Let me answer NO!

Education not necessary to help an another human being
Education is not, only the source of Knowledge it’s a part
No one can teach you better education than life

What do you think?

Education is needed of everybody but not necessarily mean that education can give you a better life. Even if we dont study but we have kowledge and techniques how to live in this earth, we can survive. We need to be endustious for us to survive and live to the fullest. Become having a better life is your choice, if you want to be succesful in life then you must be diligent.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
January 17, 2018, 07:15:06 AM
I think life teaches us lessons while education acquired teaches knowledge which
can be quantified for money when you use the knowledge to work.Life lessons guide
us through out life to avoid making more mistakes while education informs or
updates us.This is the singular reason people go to school to become updated in knowledge.
Activity: 70
January 17, 2018, 07:08:46 AM
100% - it gives tools for self-development and enables social mobility. of course there is a lot to dislike about many educational programmes - so we should improve them - but not abandon.

i can say that there a lot of alternatives ways to start self-developing...Like you can read enough, learning through youtub, communicating with people who has more experience than you..As for me, I decided to oreder a course of Japanese at teachmeplease servise. So it all depends on you) you could be a intelligent person .. just need to work on yourself)

Sounds pretty cool. How can I find this service?
Activity: 102
January 17, 2018, 06:37:06 AM
If I personally education is very important, because with the education we get the insights and lessons that we can take, especially if for example we want to apply for sure work asked what education?
Activity: 112
January 17, 2018, 06:29:58 AM
no, if you can learn by yourself you don't need to go to the university because you can invent something great and never go to the university, as well as if you are able to run business, it can't be studied anywhere, it's just your personal traites.
Activity: 28
January 17, 2018, 06:24:02 AM
Btw, has nyone checked this out - teachmeplease.io? It's a blockchain-based education platform. Being a man of great love for learning I was glad to find them, but I'm not absolutely sure in their success - something holds me still yet. Any advices, community?

You mean, Disciplina-based educational ICO? I've seen it. They don't have MVP, though they say it will be ready by 2Q2018. Following their thread - they're quite responsive. You'd better go ask them. Also, have you read their WP at least? Try it - you'll get many questions answered. https://disciplina.io/pres-eng.pdf
Activity: 105
January 17, 2018, 05:47:01 AM
There are great scientist and philosophers that gave young people to let their education be finish. Education can be a tool to success. Education can give you more open opportunities than no education.
Activity: 42
January 17, 2018, 05:46:00 AM
Btw, has nyone checked this out - teachmeplease.io? It's a blockchain-based education platform. Being a man of great love for learning I was glad to find them, but I'm not absolutely sure in their success - something holds me still yet. Any advices, community?
Activity: 261
January 17, 2018, 05:32:54 AM
Let me answer NO!

What do you think?

Education is a part of our life that can teach us our self to our basic knowledge. It help us in our daily task and I agree children must have education.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
dApps Development Automation Platform
January 17, 2018, 05:25:43 AM
Let me answer NO!

What do you think?
I believe it is still necessary to have a good education in this era. Education will make you a knowledgeable person. It will give you the respect of other people.
Activity: 168
January 17, 2018, 05:23:37 AM
Education is not all about studying and getting good marks. It is really a means to discover new things which we don't know about and increase our knowledge.

I agree. I think people mistake "education" for the traditional type, which is going to school and getting grades. Education, in it's basic sense, describes how one acquires and uses knowledge to improve himself. I think that it is always good to have more knowledge and information at your disposal because you won't actually know when you would need them and having them ready in your pocket is always a good thing. I am not saying that traditional education is not important anymore, but there are some people who still succeed without it, but what's constant with one of who is studying in a school and one of is not, for the sake of success, is that both should be hungry to learn new things to improve themselves.
Activity: 95
Merit: 11
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
January 17, 2018, 04:52:18 AM
yes i agree that education is a must have nowadays because its improved your knowledge and its also changes your behavior.
Activity: 276
Merit: 11
January 17, 2018, 03:45:06 AM
Education is very important for life. In this day and age. Increasingly sophisticated technology, education should be prioritized. Education is a source of knowledge. without education, maybe people will be far wrong way. With education, a person's character will be visible
Activity: 28
January 16, 2018, 07:48:48 PM
Education is very important for individual like us , how can you learn something if you cannot educate your self , how can you work or read and write , if you don't have that
Activity: 70
January 16, 2018, 12:35:55 PM
Not really. It depends. You can get a diploma and still don't know anything. Education is important only if you are conscious of it and know what you want. Going to college just for the sake of diploma won't help you.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
January 16, 2018, 10:58:30 AM
But Education is not necessary to help another people and education is not the only source of knowledge in this world . No one can teach you better education than life. Today i think its important because its the key to success and let you do what you love to do. Yet , not everyone has the ability to receive an education.
Activity: 3
January 16, 2018, 10:38:33 AM
Truly, education is a must have to everyone. It is a huge factor to develop an individual in all aspects of life.
Activity: 66
January 16, 2018, 10:20:07 AM
Education is a must, a quote says: if education is costly try ignorance' so if you think it's not a must to have education, you will suffer the cost even more costly than the amount you are require to pay for it then
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
January 16, 2018, 09:15:59 AM
Education is very important in life. There is no good job without it. At school, a man learns the basics that he can later develop according to his interests. Developed countries have a high level of education. This knowledge allowed them to develop well.
Pages:
Jump to: