Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Electroneum a SCAM??? - page 38. (Read 104906 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
December 12, 2017, 11:29:03 PM
It doesn't seem like a scam at all. The project itself has no scam-like features.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
December 12, 2017, 11:07:03 PM
yes it is very difficult for me to clarify and download my wallet address in electroneum, it has been almost a few weeks trying to install and open the site from the electroneum but still disturbed and no information, hopefully in the near future we who follow bounty electroneum can clarify immediately..

I wanted to invest a bit because I heard a lot of good about this coin, but I do not think it's worth it. Just when something has this opinion it is a risk of risk and your own money. Thank you for creating a thread.

If you want to invest with Electroneum, it's better to wait for them listed on exchange, maybe in this way you'll never have a big risk to invest with Electroneum, but this is my only advice, it all depends on you.
Activity: 352
Merit: 125
December 12, 2017, 10:53:32 PM
Where is the marketing? I doxed the dev team, which wasn't too hard when they post all their LinkedIn. They are big players in the internet marketing industry in England. They can do it for free!?! I even looked up the coins head guy Richard Ells and called his headquarters. I asked the secretary about Electroneum? I was transfered to a guy that asked me how he could help me with my questions. So I asked, "why aren't you marketing this ICO?". He said, "they are and more is coming." Do you see any marketing? WTF.

The ICO starts in 3 days!!

EDIT

No, it is definately not a scam.

They have raised 3 million already.

I was worried about the marketing, but now I see their ads everwhere I go on the internet, so the guy wasnt kidding when he said the marketing is coming!!

Damn!!! Ive never seen a coin hit mainstream news sites!!!

I personally think this could be one of the best ICOs of the year. Please remember though that all investments like this are still incredibly risky, don't invest more than you can afford to lose.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
December 12, 2017, 10:25:32 PM
Where is the marketing? I doxed the dev team, which wasn't too hard when they post all their LinkedIn. They are big players in the internet marketing industry in England. They can do it for free!?! I even looked up the coins head guy Richard Ells and called his headquarters. I asked the secretary about Electroneum? I was transfered to a guy that asked me how he could help me with my questions. So I asked, "why aren't you marketing this ICO?". He said, "they are and more is coming." Do you see any marketing? WTF.

The ICO starts in 3 days!!

EDIT

No, it is definately not a scam.

They have raised 3 million already.

I was worried about the marketing, but now I see their ads everwhere I go on the internet, so the guy wasnt kidding when he said the marketing is coming!!

Damn!!! Ive never seen a coin hit mainstream news sites!!!

i not sure whether its scam or not. i do believe they have a good project. but i dont really trust a new wallet. i rather using mew that already secure and already used by many people than trying a new wallet that i didnt know for sure whether its scam or not.
Activity: 140
December 12, 2017, 10:19:54 PM
Ok, tomorrow they will launch the wallets! So, is it a scam? Nah, I don't think so Smiley
Wanna catch this train? Buy on Cryptopia!
Next they will appear on HITBtc.

In a few weeks, people will start complaining that the price of ETN has risen to high levels: I should have bought early ....

Check the countdown: http://my.electroneum.com
what is the withdrawal max for cryptopia? as far as i know, it doesn't have 2 FA or anything on KYC tier 1, 2 or 3... Huh
Activity: 83
December 12, 2017, 09:34:25 PM
All I can tell is:

- A lot of people on this thread said it would NEVER hit more than 0.02 in the next 12 months or too soon, and we was at 0.14 today. 12c currently.
- NONE here can predict ANYTHING. It's up to the market. You don't have a crystal ball to read all the holder's mind.
- You need see the FACTS. People said it was a big scam and the proofs are out there. Just open your eyes and you will see they are LEGIT.

Clarely, all the people spreading fuds here have no idea of the marketing's power.

Save my post and msg me back in 6 months. I will laugh at your face.

Activity: 194
December 12, 2017, 07:11:46 PM
well, i'm gonna park my post here and prepare to eat some popcorns while i read all the 1st page to this on ppl who have absolutely no idea the potential of electroneum. *munch munch*

i am expecting around page 60 - 'guys, can i buy etn now' or 'i missed the train' or 'i still won't believe it'  Grin

What 'potential'? It's a Monero clone by an incompetent team with no real blockchain experience. The only reason people are interested is because they're greedy and think they'll be rich. It is massively overhyped and clearly by people who don't have any real interest in cryptocurrency.

So let me ask you this - when the ICO wallets launch and loads of coins are dumped on the market what do you think will happen? The price will drop. Do you think miners will want to mine a coin that is no longer worthwhile? If miners leave the network, few people are around to secure the network so transactions slow down and things start to grind to a halt. Mobile mining is a great big hoax - nothing useful is being done here, other than handing out coins to people who haven't earned them. If this part doesn't bother you, then I'd argue you're not that interested in the crypto behind it

I am interested to see what happens, as the coin might get carried on hype alone but I don't see a big future - you just need to look at how many coins lay by the way-side with little to no network activity.
Bah Humbug

Blissful ignorance is far better than a reasoned argument, right?
Activity: 251
Merit: 103
December 12, 2017, 06:58:25 PM
well, i'm gonna park my post here and prepare to eat some popcorns while i read all the 1st page to this on ppl who have absolutely no idea the potential of electroneum. *munch munch*

i am expecting around page 60 - 'guys, can i buy etn now' or 'i missed the train' or 'i still won't believe it'  Grin

What 'potential'? It's a Monero clone by an incompetent team with no real blockchain experience. The only reason people are interested is because they're greedy and think they'll be rich. It is massively overhyped and clearly by people who don't have any real interest in cryptocurrency.

So let me ask you this - when the ICO wallets launch and loads of coins are dumped on the market what do you think will happen? The price will drop. Do you think miners will want to mine a coin that is no longer worthwhile? If miners leave the network, few people are around to secure the network so transactions slow down and things start to grind to a halt. Mobile mining is a great big hoax - nothing useful is being done here, other than handing out coins to people who haven't earned them. If this part doesn't bother you, then I'd argue you're not that interested in the crypto behind it

I am interested to see what happens, as the coin might get carried on hype alone but I don't see a big future - you just need to look at how many coins lay by the way-side with little to no network activity.
Bah Humbug
Activity: 194
December 12, 2017, 06:55:12 PM

Activity: 585
Merit: 251
December 12, 2017, 02:29:29 PM
yes it is very difficult for me to clarify and download my wallet address in electroneum, it has been almost a few weeks trying to install and open the site from the electroneum but still disturbed and no information, hopefully in the near future we who follow bounty electroneum can clarify immediately..

I wanted to invest a bit because I heard a lot of good about this coin, but I do not think it's worth it. Just when something has this opinion it is a risk of risk and your own money. Thank you for creating a thread.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
December 12, 2017, 02:22:37 PM
Activity: 83
December 12, 2017, 02:15:34 PM
well... now everyone who claimed ETN a scam can shut up now. Smiley
Activity: 798
December 12, 2017, 01:58:43 PM
They announced today that you can install your Electroneum wallet tomorrow on your cell but that 'mining' will be possible in January 2018. No scam if you ask me, they are taking care of security, the way it should be.
The mining on smartphone is only for 2018? It is not a very good news. But it is better to have a good security than to be sorry.
Activity: 116
December 12, 2017, 01:54:11 PM
They announced today that you can install your Electroneum wallet tomorrow on your cell but that 'mining' will be possible in January 2018. No scam if you ask me, they are taking care of security, the way it should be.
Activity: 154
Merit: 85
December 12, 2017, 01:47:34 PM
really good coin for mining as we see now. Buy order wall on cryptopia equal almost 200 btc so it's can't be scam Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
December 12, 2017, 12:38:07 PM
I think when it starts tomorrow, the course will rise briefly, then fall again and then go far up in the next 12 months.
the token comes in the top 5 of coinmarketcap.
It will be a great success and people will be annoyed if they sell the token tomorrow or the day after tomorrow
Activity: 545
Merit: 500
December 12, 2017, 11:52:59 AM
No where near a scam. So far the team has been updating its users with the ongoing work behind the scenes for bugs and hacks.

The ICO was over a long time ago, so if it was a scam I don't think they'd be bother updating and working behind the scenes when they could be busy spending all the BTC's from the ICO  Grin
Activity: 251
December 12, 2017, 11:49:09 AM
Electroneum wallets will be live tomorrow,lets see how it works though its too late for the developers to get back the trust of the people.
Majority of people never lost trust.
Activity: 166
December 12, 2017, 11:39:28 AM
Electroneum wallets will be live tomorrow,lets see how it works though its too late for the developers to get back the trust of the people.
Activity: 508
Merit: 101
December 12, 2017, 11:37:12 AM
Ok, tomorrow they will launch the wallets! So, is it a scam? Nah, I don't think so Smiley
Wanna catch this train? Buy on Cryptopia!
Next they will appear on HITBtc.

In a few weeks, people will start complaining that the price of ETN has risen to high levels: I should have bought early ....

Check the countdown: http://my.electroneum.com
Pages:
Jump to: