Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Electroneum a SCAM??? - page 39. (Read 104906 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
December 12, 2017, 11:09:49 AM
I will be buying at around 3 cents. 3 times profit is fair enough for the ICO investors.  Grin
Activity: 140
December 12, 2017, 10:32:16 AM
well, i'm gonna park my post here and prepare to eat some popcorns while i read all the 1st page to this on ppl who have absolutely no idea the potential of electroneum. *munch munch*

i am expecting around page 60 - 'guys, can i buy etn now' or 'i missed the train' or 'i still won't believe it'  Grin
Activity: 89
December 11, 2017, 04:41:28 PM
Not scam Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

But the suppy amount is huge, and too many users registered in the ico. I bealive there will be a huge dump as it reaches the exchanges

Me too. I think it will go near its ICO price after its relaunch.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
December 11, 2017, 07:55:32 AM
Not scam Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

But the suppy amount is huge, and too many users registered in the ico. I bealive there will be a huge dump as it reaches the exchanges
Activity: 329
Merit: 1
December 11, 2017, 07:53:48 AM
I'm still now use Electroneum wallet so i think it is not scam.
Activity: 115
December 11, 2017, 07:49:35 AM
is it only me, or the blockchain is not processing any transactions? My transfer from 3 hours ago is still "pending" ...
Activity: 70
December 11, 2017, 07:27:02 AM
Their main target are people who aren't interested in the technical aspect. The masses who are completely unfamiliar with crypto don't understand a SINGLE thing about crypto. There are people who have heard of Bitcoin and that's it. They don't know what it is, or how it works. They don't know what a Satoshi is or even what Bitcoin does. And the truth is, they don't care. They don't want to hear all the technical stuff about what blockchain is, how it works, what mining does etc. They just want to know if it's something they can easily acquire and use or not. That's what ETN is aiming for, mass adoption by people who aren't interested YET because it's all too complicated. Most cryptos now are popular amongst people who are also interested in the technology behind it and the trading value.

Now I'm FAR from a crypto expert. But as soon as you start explaining how to get a bitcoin, or create a wallet etc their mind wanders off and you get the "oh that's far to complicated" answer. And it's like that with many things. Think about cellphones, the majority of the people want easy to use phones. I think that's why Apple has such popular products, because they make their products easy to use for almost everyone and once it becomes an established brand with a lot of hype around it people are gonna buy it no matter what. I see enough crazy people camping in the cold in front of the Apple store to get the new iPhone..
Activity: 130
December 11, 2017, 06:47:27 AM
I don't think Electroneum is a SCAM. However, I believe current value of Electroneum is 90% hype and speculation.

I didn't like their whitepaper as it was very general and "marketing oriented". I expected some technical information about how things will be done. What is more, I do not see any specific unique value proposition behind Electroneum. They claim to focus on Gaming and Gambling market but not provide any information about how they want to change/revolutionize those markets with their blockchain. Moreover, idea with mining on the phone is indeed novel but at the same time totally not practical.

All in all, I do note see any real value behind Electroneum. Right now it is pure hype and speculation as people are trying to find "new Bitcoin" which will make them rich in a easy way.

IMHO This coin has nothing special to offer and will fail in the end.
Activity: 95
December 11, 2017, 06:17:56 AM
All these scam criers will cry long tears when Electroneum officially launches this week. Please do yourself a favor and look a little further than these posts. Base your investment/support decisions on facts, not on posts by noobs.

So far all of Electroneum's updates and decisions have checked out perfectly. Yes, they took a month to do the penetration testing and safeguard the entire system. But I see it as a blessing in disguise. Electroneum can now boast one of the safest, most tested platforms in cryptocurrency (which other cryptocurrency has ever approached HackerOne), which will be a great confidence booster to any future investor.

A world-class coin needs a world-class security system. And that is what we're getting! And if it took a few weeks longer than anticipated, I'm all for it!! Many other cryptocurrencies only start development once their ICO is finished. Here we had a finished product that required a month of security testing after the ICO.
I'm expecting Electroneum to do something decent, but the patience of the general public is limited and the Electroneum team is lazy or overly understated? I do not know.
During this time I also participated in BANKEX's ICO, it seems, much more than Electroneum.
Activity: 125
December 11, 2017, 05:50:39 AM
if it's a scam you can still make some money ....always do your own research before investing on a ico
Activity: 1096
Merit: 167
December 11, 2017, 05:48:39 AM
I dont know but i feel that Electroneum team is very profissionel and this project is good...is just my feeling
Activity: 126
Ice Rock Mining - Lifetime Profit
December 11, 2017, 05:35:53 AM
no i think electroneum is absolutely scam,you can see at electroneum price.

How is this even a valid claim? If Electroneum is a scam based on it's surging price, how much of a scam is Bitcoin then?
Activity: 126
Ice Rock Mining - Lifetime Profit
December 11, 2017, 05:34:48 AM
All these scam criers will cry long tears when Electroneum officially launches this week. Please do yourself a favor and look a little further than these posts. Base your investment/support decisions on facts, not on posts by noobs.

So far all of Electroneum's updates and decisions have checked out perfectly. Yes, they took a month to do the penetration testing and safeguard the entire system. But I see it as a blessing in disguise. Electroneum can now boast one of the safest, most tested platforms in cryptocurrency (which other cryptocurrency has ever approached HackerOne), which will be a great confidence booster to any future investor.

A world-class coin needs a world-class security system. And that is what we're getting! And if it took a few weeks longer than anticipated, I'm all for it!! Many other cryptocurrencies only start development once their ICO is finished. Here we had a finished product that required a month of security testing after the ICO.
Activity: 6
December 10, 2017, 12:47:28 PM
A password stealer in a miner from official site is such a present. Not a scam for sure Cheesy
https://i.imgur.com/96aXX6w.png
Don't get surprised if you won't see tokens on your wallets some day  Wink

Also forgot to say what I checked their miner(as everything else) for viruses after I found no BCN in minergate wallet(hopefully i had only about $0.20 of BCN in there). Also anti-virus even blocks the download page on the official site. So enjoy your empty wallets guys  Smiley (if the wallets are on windows)
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
cryptotal
December 10, 2017, 12:19:15 PM
No it's not. Just got an email yesterday for the upcoming relaunch of the website. They still send email updates and let's wait till the end of  this month.
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
https://bitsdaq.com/signup?referralCode=S8RESFC8
December 10, 2017, 11:22:11 AM
SCAM. Grin Grin Grin ... The train is running away. Then do not worry.
Activity: 57
18sekC3fMf3VDBo8QsYiYQjV51cvaqvQ1a
December 10, 2017, 11:14:31 AM
no i think electroneum is absolutely scam,you can see at electroneum price.
Activity: 239
Merit: 250
December 10, 2017, 11:11:36 AM
anyone heard update from dev of electroneum ?
looks like they don't even care about this project anymore
Activity: 6
December 10, 2017, 10:13:31 AM
A password stealer in a miner from official site is such a present. Not a scam for sure Cheesy
https://i.imgur.com/96aXX6w.png
Don't get surprised if you won't see tokens on your wallets some day  Wink
Activity: 27
December 09, 2017, 05:35:09 AM
actually i ave med about bitcoin price once or twice, i dreamed that cost went up but i experienced offered my cash the day before that (drahe
Pages:
Jump to: