Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Electroneum a SCAM??? - page 44. (Read 104906 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 10
December 05, 2017, 03:40:30 PM
An ICO with a huge supply without a wallet. Well what do you expect would happen from this kind of ICO? DUMP!!!!!
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
December 05, 2017, 03:19:33 PM
I do not know about electroneum coins. But I also have to be wary of issues like this. Maybe there's a point. I have to keep reading this thread to know the truth.
Activity: 194
December 05, 2017, 03:04:42 PM
Of course the team is real, and the CEO is real. Someone has to be there to be scooping up all the profits.  Roll Eyes All this means nothing until the wallets are released and we see something substantial and truly unique when it comes to the mobile app.

+10000 points for this response. The only thing keeping electroneum afloat right now is the promise that they'll have something innovative. Thus far *nothing* has proven this to be the case.

There's also the die-hard disciples who keep repeating the same old BS, 'Hackerone', 'to the moon' and all the other blissfully ignorant things! It will be interesting to see. A few people have told me I should be mining more of it as the current price is making about 3x what you get mining Monero or another proper altcoin.
Activity: 874
Merit: 1000
December 05, 2017, 01:45:31 PM
Of course the team is real, and the CEO is real. Someone has to be there to be scooping up all the profits.  Roll Eyes All this means nothing until the wallets are released and we see something substantial and truly unique when it comes to the mobile app.

+10000 points for this response. The only thing keeping electroneum afloat right now is the promise that they'll have something innovative. Thus far *nothing* has proven this to be the case.
Activity: 112
December 05, 2017, 06:53:12 AM
You can also observe that they are not giving what you earned. If you distinguished unwarranted things it's is definitely a scam.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
December 05, 2017, 06:52:37 AM
I have also invested a good amount of money in Electroneum and I am patiently waiting for it to make all the maintenance and come back even stronger I have good confidence in this coin and I am sure it will be a great success in 2018...
Activity: 293
Merit: 12
December 05, 2017, 05:33:18 AM
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
December 05, 2017, 05:18:58 AM
As of today, Electroneum surpassed the $0.11 mark because the launch date is now near. The reason why Electroneum is not scam because the team is real, the office is real, the CEO's existence is real and so many others. Hackerone is having a high reputation when it comes to protecting sites from hackers and intruders. Tether has lost $31 million from the hackers because they haven't done their homework before launching.

Have patience! ETN will skyrocket to the moon!
Activity: 490
Merit: 136
December 05, 2017, 04:59:53 AM
It is not a scam, but when people can trade their ETN price will obviously tank. So many newbies invested in this project, they will want to cash out as soon as possible. Everybody is now watching their blockfolios drooling over the price but when they unlock the wallets, it's going to drop hard.

Totally agree with this.
So many people only see the monetary value of a particular token or currency.
The same people have no interest in the potential future of that token or currency and technology.
Activity: 966
December 05, 2017, 03:34:12 AM
i hope its not scam, untill now i cant access this website, let see this project on january 2018, i thinks price is more than 0.15 $
Activity: 687
Merit: 301
December 05, 2017, 02:51:59 AM
It is not a scam, but when people can trade their ETN price will obviously tank. So many newbies invested in this project, they will want to cash out as soon as possible. Everybody is now watching their blockfolios drooling over the price but when they unlock the wallets, it's going to drop hard.
Activity: 205
December 05, 2017, 02:30:59 AM
You can also observe that they are not giving what you earned. If you distinguished unwarranted things it's is definitely a scam.
Activity: 219
December 05, 2017, 12:38:35 AM
No Electroneum not scam . i'm already use electroneum wallet so it is safe now.
Activity: 672
Merit: 526
December 05, 2017, 12:33:51 AM
This coin has disappeared. I think just trying cloning Monero and spend some money on marketing is not enough to make a great new coin. I just checked and is below 1030. It is better just killed.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
December 04, 2017, 11:35:14 PM
Where is the marketing? I doxed the dev team, which wasn't too hard when they post all their LinkedIn. They are big players in the internet marketing industry in England. They can do it for free!?! I even looked up the coins head guy Richard Ells and called his headquarters. I asked the secretary about Electroneum? I was transfered to a guy that asked me how he could help me with my questions. So I asked, "why aren't you marketing this ICO?". He said, "they are and more is coming." Do you see any marketing? WTF.

The ICO starts in 3 days!!

Wow! Good research. It's nice to see people put so much time into actually researching a crypto.

The fact that the dev team actually exists, that they have a phone number with a secretary, and a guy willing to answer your specific questions about it, are all good signs.

Keep in mind, that there are many different types of marketing. Maybe they are doing local marketing leading up to the campaign and plan to buy into more online adds once the ICO starts? Perhaps they are using targeted marketing, and not targeting your part of the world? Just a couple thoughts ...

Marketing is expensive and takes a lot of experience to do correctly.

From what I have read, I would say this is most likely a legit project & not a scam.

I couldn't agree more. I was much more relaxed, when I read the Yahoo article.
Me too. I felt great about ETn in Yahoo. So proud of them. I think it will pump. i am a proud hodler of ETN
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
December 04, 2017, 11:06:25 PM
You can answer that beforehand if you just have a thorough investigation first before joining in ICO. I have always seen questions like this but when do we learn to see it for ourselves if an ICO is legit or not?
Activity: 874
Merit: 1000
December 04, 2017, 10:44:06 PM
Their whitepaper looks pretty good, but I've heard that it's a scam, unfortunately

Their whitepaper was dreadful - it actually put me off their project. The thing is full of typos and is mostly a sales pitch more than anything.

Did it say something like:

A new clone of monero, but we'll advertise it as having a smartphone miner as well. After the ICO we'll get XXX $$$ and then try for YYY months to develop the smartphone miner. At first we'll say there was a hack on our infrastructure; this will give us an excuse to lock the ICO wallets to avoid a flood of coins. As time moves along, to keep people's concerns at bay we'll work with an open source security site to look at our code (lol), and then hire a PR firm to ensure the marketing machine keep going. I think we can keep this going for at least 2 months until Jan'18. At that point we'll slowly unlock some wallets, but then describe another hack attack that stole all the funds. We'll have dumped all our coins in the background.  We'll then release a basic smartphone sim miner that doesn't really do anything. price will have crashed by then so folks will have lost interest. We'll be in the free and clear to work on our next coin -> the "watch" coin.

Activity: 194
December 04, 2017, 08:18:58 PM
Their whitepaper looks pretty good, but I've heard that it's a scam, unfortunately

Their whitepaper was dreadful - it actually put me off their project. The thing is full of typos and is mostly a sales pitch more than anything.
Activity: 378
December 04, 2017, 08:11:23 PM
Will be interesting to see what the dump does, add to the inevitable dump will be all the extra trading from the influx of new miners now desperate to try it out. I can see it being a very low price for a long while. You could try your luck at current price or if you believe in their roadmap, it's one to hold as the greater value may come from the latter stages of the roadmap.
Activity: 89
December 04, 2017, 08:07:32 PM
So any guesses how long this current jump gonna last? As it remained below 3 cents during the past weeks.

If you want to make some money sell up now before they launch the ICO wallets in the next 1-2 weeks as they said they would (don't hold your breath). I almost guarantee you the price will plummet as there are a lot of annoyed people right now; they will dump their coins and take their profit. That is if Cryptopia can handle the traffic.

Wow I can't imagine why is there such negativity over 90% of the comments are harassment over electroneum and once Electroneum goes live same people will go "Always believed", "Told you so", "Hold","Moon" etc.
One thing is for sure, these guys are doing something that no one before ever thought of or tried, can you even imagine how BIG this project is??? Give them their time, shut your negative mind and focus on something more productive ...

Sorry, but you "can't imagine" why there is negativity in a thread entitled 'is Electroneum a SCAM???' - did you think it was going to be full of people singing their praises?!

Um, no, they aren't doing anything new at all - how is copying Monero's code and offering mobile mining, which I have constantly pointed out MinerGate did nearly a year ago (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.minergate.miner&hl=en_GB) - the reason that never took off was because, you guessed it, phone SoC's are crap at mining. Do you really think people have vast amounts of computational hardware because they like spending money on electricity, warming their homes/data centres and what is effectively a super computer cluster? How exactly then is simulating mobile mining from a centralised server beneficial in any way to network security at all?

You need to open your eyes and instead of defending them with the same BS every disciple spouts, try and address the very valid issues of people in this thread. Or keep burying your head in the sand, up to you.

I suspect that dump too. But it is yet to see how deep tat dump will go. As I dont think it will go below the ICO price.
Pages:
Jump to: