Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Electroneum a SCAM??? - page 46. (Read 104906 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 103
December 04, 2017, 06:38:44 AM
Do you think that they are going to release a GUI for the wallet in Windows? The price movement doesn't seems to be a pump. But it will surely fall after the release of the wallets. It is good for the ICO investors that there is a demand for this coin. And i have seen on the official Electroneum Facebook that there is some internet shops that accept ETN now.
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
December 04, 2017, 06:31:50 AM
I don't have their token but I am interested to buy. I am not sure if where can I buy though since based on their website they are still fixing their system because of the security threat or something that happened earlier. Hope they'd be able to fix it soon though. As for the scam issue, I've read some part of their ANN and based on the news, I don't think it is a scam for now.

You can buy at ETN on Cryptopia exchange right now. Currently trading at 6x to 10x depending on when you bought into the ICO due to bonuses

ETN is worth $0 until ICO participants have access to their coins and can trade on the market.
Agreed.
For any token the ICO dump needs to be out the way for any value to be assigned. It's almost pointless buying right now as that price will just plummet when tokens are released.

Yes, absolutely agree with stonehedge and treepixel. I think the current movement is just a pump to get people excited about the wallet release. I'll see what I see when I can get to my wallet!

I'm intrigued to see what happens when they release the wallets. At the moment, the CLI wallet works (like Monero's) but is complex and fiddly.

Also, we know the price will drop when the market gets flooded with ICO tokens, what do you think that will do to the miners? If the miners can't be bothered any more because it's not worth mining, who is going to secure the network? Food for thought...
Activity: 293
Merit: 12
December 04, 2017, 06:26:45 AM
I don't have their token but I am interested to buy. I am not sure if where can I buy though since based on their website they are still fixing their system because of the security threat or something that happened earlier. Hope they'd be able to fix it soon though. As for the scam issue, I've read some part of their ANN and based on the news, I don't think it is a scam for now.

You can buy at ETN on Cryptopia exchange right now. Currently trading at 6x to 10x depending on when you bought into the ICO due to bonuses

ETN is worth $0 until ICO participants have access to their coins and can trade on the market.
Agreed.
For any token the ICO dump needs to be out the way for any value to be assigned. It's almost pointless buying right now as that price will just plummet when tokens are released.

Yes, absolutely agree with stonehedge and treepixel. I think the current movement is just a pump to get people excited about the wallet release. I'll see what I see when I can get to my wallet!
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
December 04, 2017, 05:58:13 AM
electroneum is under ICO... And bonuses like 50% are way too much.
Lol.
They're nowhere near under ico.
They're 7x over ICO right now.
Activity: 116
December 04, 2017, 05:54:38 AM
electroneum is under ICO... And bonuses like 50% are way too much.
Activity: 226
December 04, 2017, 05:54:26 AM

Agreed.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Decentralize Everything
December 04, 2017, 05:51:34 AM

December 04, 2017, 04:16:28 AM
Interesting turn of events. Unusual that there was no public notice beforehand, however the more prestigious teams with better connections may plan their marketing in this way.

Have I missed something? What turn of events are you referring to, please?
December 04, 2017, 04:12:29 AM

That means nothing to those of us who don't have access to our wallets. A lot of the animosity stems from the fact that the miners are profiting now, but there's no guarantee that there won't be a huge dump once the wallets are released and the price might fall to sub-ICO levels
Activity: 61
December 04, 2017, 12:45:18 AM
I am sure one day crypto will break out of the very small tech community, like PCs in the 90s. I don't know if ETN will do the job, but anyone will do it. And I doubt it will be one of the top 10 coins available now.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
December 04, 2017, 12:22:31 AM
Interesting turn of events. Unusual that there was no public notice beforehand, however the more prestigious teams with better connections may plan their marketing in this way.
Activity: 71
Merit: 2
December 03, 2017, 11:39:48 PM
So let's recap:

1. Wallets hacked, many coins stolen
2. Remaining wallets locked up so ICO funds are inaccessable
3. CEO has deleted all of his social media accounts

Hmmm.

Conclusion?

SCAM!

In view of recent events I recant my position of Electroneum being a scam. I am now cautiously optimistic if they can deliver in a reasonable time frame.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
December 03, 2017, 09:54:23 PM
Where is the marketing? I doxed the dev team, which wasn't too hard when they post all their LinkedIn. They are big players in the internet marketing industry in England. They can do it for free!?! I even looked up the coins head guy Richard Ells and called his headquarters. I asked the secretary about Electroneum? I was transfered to a guy that asked me how he could help me with my questions. So I asked, "why aren't you marketing this ICO?". He said, "they are and more is coming." Do you see any marketing? WTF.

The ICO starts in 3 days!!

EDIT

No, it is definately not a scam.

They have raised 3 million already.

I was worried about the marketing, but now I see their ads everwhere I go on the internet, so the guy wasnt kidding when he said the marketing is coming!!

Damn!!! Ive never seen a coin hit mainstream news sites!!!

Yeap, it is not an scam, glad you updated OP, -
Activity: 874
Merit: 1000
December 03, 2017, 09:53:49 PM
7.3 cents and rising right now...

Bull trap! It's diving now.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
December 03, 2017, 09:23:12 PM

Activity: 168
December 03, 2017, 09:15:51 PM
Re attack: I think they were victims of their success.
Activity: 194
December 03, 2017, 07:32:32 PM
They have invested so much for the campaign and worked so hard. I don't think that they went all throught those just to scam people. Besides, the ICO has been so hyped out that's why people are asking what happened to it which makes it even more popular. Whatever they are planning to do, I hope that they give out some reasons why they are doing these right now.

They didn't work that hard did they, couldn't even prevent a DDoS attack on the first day and over 4 weeks later, wallets are still locked.

I wouldn't give them credit - they didn't invest anything really; you guys, the ones who handed them funds and tokens during the ICO are the ones who invested.

It's hyped up because of ignorance (to be blunt); people think with mobile mining (which is a massive joke anyway) that they will become rich overnight, but it doesn't work that way.

Still curious to see how it turns out, but their lack of updates and general attitude is making people weary.
Activity: 224
December 03, 2017, 07:26:55 PM
They have invested so much for the campaign and worked so hard. I don't think that they went all throught those just to scam people. Besides, the ICO has been so hyped out that's why people are asking what happened to it which makes it even more popular. Whatever they are planning to do, I hope that they give out some reasons why they are doing these right now.
December 03, 2017, 07:00:36 PM
December 03, 2017, 06:47:11 PM
7.3 cents and rising right now...
Pages:
Jump to: