Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Electroneum a SCAM??? - page 61. (Read 104906 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Feeling Relax in Underpressure
November 07, 2017, 02:16:41 PM
never. Etherium is the second main coin in cryptocurrncy
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 06, 2017, 09:16:01 PM
I did a research already and it's not a scam.

whats the use of this?

the market currently consideres Scam and Failure to be the same

regards
Yes,I totally agree with you.It is a Scam and Failure.

How scam is being traded on Cryptopia and being mined via Claymore Cryptonote
as many coins never be found to be a Scam and Failure before  being traded on Cryptopia and being mined via Claymore Cryptonote.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
November 06, 2017, 05:55:06 PM
According to the results of the ICO I would say that rarely a scam alarm has been more out of place than in this case...
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Decentralize Everything
November 06, 2017, 05:50:24 PM
This thread might become an FUD to everyone who invested. Tsk

It is okay as long as the viewers will read inside the thread. (which I think they will because of the Title)
Actually it dragged me inside after reading the title. It became a good way to advertise it rather than becoming a FUD.
He input an EDIT after he knew more about the coin. No need to worry.

The most tiresome thing about this thread is the sheer volume of paid for posts.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
November 06, 2017, 01:11:27 PM

It is okay as long as the viewers will read inside the thread. (which I think they will because of the Title)
Actually it dragged me inside after reading the title. It became a good way to advertise it rather than becoming a FUD.
He input an EDIT after he knew more about the coin. No need to worry.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
November 06, 2017, 01:05:05 PM
Activity: 121
November 06, 2017, 11:07:48 AM
Actually not, It is not scam. I specially know etn is very good coin and its already end on ico. etn ico rate very good.many people buy and hold etn coin.so it is not scam man. and its team very strong.when it is came to  exchangers it value will be chep rate
Activity: 117
November 06, 2017, 08:44:32 AM
Crypto veterans might be outdated...

In very many cases are outdated, you are correct.

Even if they might not know a good product, the know how to release a product though.

Just like apple or 95% of all companies. They are taking an existing and working product and build it on their own just trying to add a usp. Chrysler did not invent the car nor did add up any notable invention to the car eco system and still they are pretty successful. USPs can come in compeletely different shapes and colors. If it is working it doesn't have to be an invention
legendary
Decentralize Everything
November 06, 2017, 08:29:16 AM

In very many cases are outdated, you are correct.

Even if they might not know a good product, the know how to release a product though.
Activity: 364
November 06, 2017, 07:22:24 AM
I can not mention that Electroneum is a scam because I have not got proof or follow the ICO of his project so maybe we should be more careful in choosing project ico if there is any who have been deceived
November 06, 2017, 07:15:11 AM
They called the masses and the masses came. Yes, they were not really prepared but still they delivered more than expected. They are bringing a vision supported by one of the biggest communities in crypto world.
The people are following always a vision. Look at all the successful coins out there. But the vision doesnt have to be a technical vision.
That is why "nearly all crypto veterans" will fail with their predictions. They are thinking that technology alone can deliver visions. You couldn't be more wrong....
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
November 06, 2017, 07:06:01 AM
The Financial Times called it correctly.  The Electroneum founder misleads about his "successful businesses" and the team ultimately have very little cryptocurrency experience.

Not a scam in traditional terms but it is panning out how virtually all crypto veterans predicted it will.

its not about their experience, that was insignificant,

it was about them thinking they can sell an empty IT system and call it money,

i am at war with a bunch of idiots in this forum, but this war doesnt end because these people all seek to achieve short term wins from the hypes, the investors are the sheep that are beeing slaughtered through the hype.

regards
November 06, 2017, 05:14:49 AM
legendary
Decentralize Everything
November 06, 2017, 04:58:44 AM
The Financial Times called it correctly.  The Electroneum founder misleads about his "successful businesses" and the team ultimately have very little cryptocurrency experience.

Not a scam in traditional terms but it is panning out how virtually all crypto veterans predicted it will.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Go Big or Go Home
November 06, 2017, 02:28:29 AM
Where is the team now, site is down. Where are our coins we bought in ico sale
Activity: 336
November 06, 2017, 01:52:28 AM
Electronium is a rip off to investors. First you don't have a wallet up and running before applying for the exchange the exchange you do sell on is some hole in the wall that's not mainstream I registered for Crytopia and I'm still waiting for a confirmation email since this morning. The wallets don't work, you say you are afraid of hackers if you didn't have the know how to make a safe one then you should have stayed in your mom's basement. And the thing that hurts is that these crooks are selling the coins themselves and telling me that it's miners I mined for six hours got 0.20 cents And the volume that's being sold is not from miners but pre mined tokens. These are the kind of people that stink up the crypto space

Those ARE the miners selling. I've sold a total of about 1500 mined coins. The difficulty was a lot lower in the beginning so that's where a majority of the coins sold came from
Activity: 2
November 06, 2017, 01:16:27 AM
Electronium is a rip off to investors. First you don't have a wallet up and running before applying for the exchange the exchange you do sell on is some hole in the wall that's not mainstream I registered for Crytopia and I'm still waiting for a confirmation email since this morning. The wallets don't work, you say you are afraid of hackers if you didn't have the know how to make a safe one then you should have stayed in your mom's basement. And the thing that hurts is that these crooks are selling the coins themselves and telling me that it's miners I mined for six hours got 0.20 cents And the volume that's being sold is not from miners but pre mined tokens. These are the kind of people that stink up the crypto space
Activity: 69
November 05, 2017, 09:00:04 PM

whats the use of this?

regards

How scam is being traded on Cryptopia and being mined via Claymore Cryptonote
Activity: 42
November 05, 2017, 08:07:24 PM

whats the use of this?

regards
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
November 05, 2017, 12:05:38 PM

whats the use of this?

regards
Pages:
Jump to: