Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Electroneum a SCAM??? - page 60. (Read 104906 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
November 09, 2017, 04:03:55 AM
Sorry folks. One thing I've learned with bitcoins (and altcoins) in the last many years is that if a coin looks, smells, and acts sketchy then 99% chance is it is sketchy. I can't recall a single altcoin that acted flaky at the beginning and ended up being legit. Maybe the only close one was dogecoin but then again that was just market pumped for months, and then years so GPU miners could collect their coins. This one was pushed massively marketing wise. They must have spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to advertise electroneum everywhere (keep in mind the people that created these coins are internet marketing experts). They clearly did not invest at all, or maybe even understand the underlying backbone of the blockchain technology. The mobile wallet seems basically like a non-starter. There is nothing there. It is simply a PC mining altcoin just like the 1000s of altcoins already out there... except this time they branched off the monero altcoin. I have not seen anything that explains why this coin is "great" for mobile mining. There is nothing afaik that makes it unique for mobile mining. It is just another CPU/GPU PC mining coin that was market pumped by expert marketers.

The Electroneum developers are apparently responding to these threads so if there is some interesting technology then *please* educate us.

Hopefully I'm mistaken with all of this but the more I see about this the more it seems likely this was a pump/dump scheme.
Completelly agree.
When I read the white paper and technical paper and discovered what the mobile mining really is (a faucet) it was clear to me that this coin is all about marketing.
This does not mean that it cannot raise money. Of course it can, and it has. But based on speculation, not on the coin value itself.
Activity: 874
Merit: 1000
November 09, 2017, 03:52:03 AM
Sorry folks. One thing I've learned with bitcoins (and altcoins) in the last many years is that if a coin looks, smells, and acts sketchy then 99% chance is it is sketchy. I can't recall a single altcoin that acted flaky at the beginning and ended up being legit. Maybe the only close one was dogecoin but then again that was just market pumped for months, and then years so GPU miners could collect their coins. This one was pushed massively marketing wise. They must have spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to advertise electroneum everywhere (keep in mind the people that created these coins are internet marketing experts). They clearly did not invest at all, or maybe even understand the underlying backbone of the blockchain technology. The mobile wallet seems basically like a non-starter. There is nothing there. It is simply a PC mining altcoin just like the 1000s of altcoins already out there... except this time they branched off the monero altcoin. I have not seen anything that explains why this coin is "great" for mobile mining. There is nothing afaik that makes it unique for mobile mining. It is just another CPU/GPU PC mining coin that was market pumped by expert marketers.

The Electroneum developers are apparently responding to these threads so if there is some interesting technology then *please* educate us.

Hopefully I'm mistaken with all of this but the more I see about this the more it seems likely this was a pump/dump scheme.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
November 09, 2017, 03:47:59 AM
i dont  believe that is a scam , but i dont know also if they success
Activity: 128
November 09, 2017, 02:09:23 AM
this seems like a scam to me i didnt want to believe so i invested i feel like im losing money cause btc has skyrocketed since i invested in this scam. they will have our coins locked up for more then a month while the price either rises or fall. i should have known, a 50% bonus was to good to be true.
Activity: 117
November 08, 2017, 07:51:31 PM
Good news!
1. Finally a realistic timeline.
2. They named the company working on their issues. Cant be scam
3. After they finish this they will have a full blown credit card ready system which can help to achieve goals you could have just dreamt before. Direct exchange etn - fiat. Man in the middle between etn holder and amazon. You could really pay there. Cant do that with a homepage set from retortal...
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 08, 2017, 07:44:53 PM
If the hackers attack it's true... Electroneum is the biggest bubble in Coinmarketcup... ever.

If not... Electroneum is the biggest SCAM.

Have a GREAT marketing but it's not more than a simple Monero fork with 21.000.000.000 supply, basic implementation (simplewallet ¿really?), weird design, logo, webpage... but too much promises.
Electroneum does look like it could scam the investors. The coin doesn't have that many people wanting to exchange each day.

Of course, "the people" can´t trade thanks the hacker attack, and only botnets and the devs could trade now... Greatest ICO ever.
bad to heard because electronum is success ico,, in my predict electronum can bright in the market but now so sad to heard it is scam
Activity: 430
Merit: 228
November 08, 2017, 07:40:53 PM
If the hackers attack it's true... Electroneum is the biggest bubble in Coinmarketcup... ever.

Have a GREAT marketing but it's not more than a simple Monero fork with 21.000.000.000 supply, basic implementation (simplewallet ¿really?), weird design, logo, webpage... but too much promises.
Electroneum does look like it could scam the investors. The coin doesn't have that many people wanting to exchange each day.

Of course, "the people" can´t trade thanks the hacker attack, and only botnets and the devs could trade now... Greatest ICO ever.
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
November 08, 2017, 06:29:50 PM

Activity: 430
Merit: 228
November 08, 2017, 05:51:23 PM

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
November 08, 2017, 02:56:43 PM
Electroneum is not a Scam as it is doing also well and I believe this will give good returns to the investors in a reasonable time period. But we have to keep close watch on it.

how do you define scam? or Failure Scam?

those electroneum marketing team simply came together made money out of thin air and then told all of you its awesome, so you startet thinking its valuable,

why work?, why not just make money out of thin air and take what you want.

regards
Activity: 57
November 08, 2017, 05:43:45 AM
It looks fishy Coz they only released some tokens only to the market without declaring a proper circulating supply.
Seems like some group is liquidating their tokens.

DYOR
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 08, 2017, 01:05:08 AM
Electroneum is not a Scam as it is doing also well and I believe this will give good returns to the investors in a reasonable time period. But we have to keep close watch on it.
Activity: 36
November 08, 2017, 12:59:10 AM
I don't think  that it's scam
Activity: 83
November 08, 2017, 12:18:04 AM
ETN just reached rank #25 at coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/
Activity: 322
Ether Addict
November 07, 2017, 09:42:26 PM
this will be hitting the heights soon.

I have spent tons on research to ensure this is good.

I think we will be at 0.30cents soon, right now we are at just under 5 cents.
Activity: 42
November 07, 2017, 08:56:40 PM
But they've collected millions of dollars in their ICO, and they dare pay signatures with BTC, I'm not sure if electroneum is SCAM ICO.
Activity: 387
Merit: 100
November 07, 2017, 04:44:19 PM
All I can say is that make your findings before investing in an ICO

Correct, scammers are working everyday, 24hrs a day to scam that is actually their job, to steal from others. So, it is better to investigate or make some research before you invest in ICO.
Activity: 117
November 07, 2017, 04:27:24 PM
I dont know does Electroneum is scam,i simply dont believe that kind of mining can be possible,even mobile pos was not possible,from my past i remember lot of mining ponzi

They will subsidize mobile users. There won't be any mobile mining of any sort for a while yet. Especially not on monero fork.
Please explain
Activity: 304
Merit: 105
November 07, 2017, 04:26:32 PM
I dont know does Electroneum is scam,i simply dont believe that kind of mining can be possible,even mobile pos was not possible,from my past i remember lot of mining ponzi

They will subsidize mobile users. There won't be any mobile mining of any sort for a while yet. Especially not on monero fork.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
November 07, 2017, 04:15:21 PM
Pages:
Jump to: