Pages:
Author

Topic: is ETH very cheap now? - page 7. (Read 2613 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 02:19:44 PM
Now Ethereum is very cheap because of the correction of the crypto-currency market, but it's not worth hurrying to buy now. Wait for good fundamental news and they are already entering the deal.
Activity: 182
July 11, 2018, 02:37:08 PM
Guys, Now is the worst time to buy Ethereum, it's better to wait until the market recovers. This is my personal opinion.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
July 11, 2018, 02:07:17 PM
I just do not understand why you have such a silly question, ETH is a long-term coin and is of international concern. In the future, ETH will beat Bitcoin. For me, the price of ETH in this time is still very low
Well, most of the time. People seem very worried about the down thread of altcoins regardless they know about cryptocurrency is a long-term stuff or not and you shouldn't expect to get the profit within short period. It is okay to buy ETH to help the market cuz like you said its very cheap.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 01:59:19 PM
Truly the cost of ethereum is modest presently, not just ethereum every one of the coins are in red shading today. The market is going down as it were. In like manner ethereum cost is additionally low. This is an ideal opportunity to put resources into ethereum. Ethereum is useful for long haul speculation. So hold the coin for future, in future the cost will be increment so dont get freeze about the present circumstance.
Activity: 146
July 11, 2018, 01:38:40 PM
Yes, of course, the price of Ethereum is now very cheap indeed. In fact, I advise you to buy it in bulk and then you hold it in the long run. Because the development of Ethereum is very difficult to predict but I still sure will be back to the high price again.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1656
July 11, 2018, 01:30:28 PM
Your calculations are good. Below 400 USD, many ETH miners would have to switch or shut down, thereby limiting supply, so this would naturally drive prices higher.

400 USD can be considered a solid base for ETH, and these current prices are a good buy in terms of reward / risk considerations.
Activity: 29
July 11, 2018, 01:26:46 PM
I do not know if the fall in ETH will affect the GAS price? As a person doing airdrop and bounty like me, I need the lowest GAS price to deposit and trade quickly.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
July 11, 2018, 01:04:28 PM
the miners are now very unhappy I think. The market has strongly subsided and interest in mining has fallen, but those who wait and believe will receive their profits, and those who are afraid and run away will calculate losses
Activity: 910
elysian.finance
July 11, 2018, 12:53:59 PM
Nowadays all coin price is going down. It right time to buy and hold the coin. So before you buy the coin check the price day by day. Market place is help to gather more information. It good to invest. So hold the coin long time. It any time to increase. So follow the coin price. Market price is important check the market price. Etherum is next level of bitcoin. It any time to equal to bitcoin. If price is low buy and hold wait for price increase.  
that's what's happening now, all the coin prices in the market are lowering prices, including ETH and BTC, and this is certainly an opportunity for us to buy and Investment the money for us to hold until the price will go up higher, and I see a lot here who are stuck in their trade or investment, so this will be a bit of a hindrance to everything to raise the price again, that's what I'm thinking.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 10:56:46 AM
Yes, if you follow the market from the beginning of the year. This is the 2nd, ETH at $ 400. In fact, it is the bottom of the market when bitcoin is at 6k sustained. And it's very cheap this year. If you missed the opportunity in March, this is the perfect opportunity to compensate. eth in April is ~ 820 $. And maybe this cycle will repeat again. do not miss it.
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
July 11, 2018, 10:53:27 AM
Somewhat it is cheap now I think and the price currently trending is far lower than what everyone is expecting. It is good time to fill our bags with some Ethereum and get rich during this year end since the price may rise to $3000 as per most experts prediction. I have good hope on Ethereum and I have already filled my bags with few Ethereum and waiting for the big price.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
July 11, 2018, 10:43:52 AM
comparative to last year price this year Eth price is very low if eth repeat last year growth then we can see-eth crossing  all-time high prices so better to accumulate eth
Activity: 602
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
July 11, 2018, 10:09:46 AM
Yes, the price of Ethereum is now very cheap indeed. Ethereum really does reach a very cheap price but it does not matter because this is a great opportunity to buy Ethereum as much as possible.
Activity: 392
July 11, 2018, 09:51:55 AM
Per Ethereum's graph, the highest price it had reached was about 1.4K$ last January and it went down to only 446$ as of this moment. More than 50% has been declined since January so it's already very clear that ETH is very cheap already today. It's a better chance now to add more eth on your holdings.
Activity: 363
July 11, 2018, 08:19:56 AM
I think the price of ETH is very low now. I have calculated the cost of miners like you. I think even ETH can be purchased at $438!
then before the price of ETH added up it could be our opportunity to buy lots of ETH to be kept long term. because later ETH price will increase very big
Yes, the current price of ETH is very cheap. Bitcoin prices have fallen dramatically in 2018, leading to the fall in the price of the altcoins market. If you want to invest in ETH then I think you should wait for the ETH price to drop to $ 400
Activity: 333
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
July 11, 2018, 08:10:52 AM
I just do not understand why you have such a silly question, ETH is a long-term coin and is of international concern. In the future, ETH will beat Bitcoin. For me, the price of ETH in this time is still very low
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
July 11, 2018, 08:05:57 AM
At present, the price of the ETH is very low. You can buy a lot of ETH for $ 450 this month. At the end of last year, ETH's price has risen to $ 1400, and I think ETH will definitely rebind this year.
Activity: 110
July 11, 2018, 08:01:50 AM
if I think it's a good time to buy and hold until the ETH starts to rise like last year, because Ethereum as a smart contract platform for decentralized apps is at an early stage and the price can not be much lower than it is now, because I'm sure it will bounced back as high as last year.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
July 11, 2018, 05:54:10 AM
ETH is relatively cheap compared to previous times, ETH is a potential coin but has the strongest price drop, I think we should buy ETH now is the opportunity for us to make profit from the difference price.
Activity: 101
July 11, 2018, 05:44:03 AM
I think the price of ETH is very low now. I have calculated the cost of miners like you. I think even ETH can be purchased at $438!
Pages:
Jump to: