Pages:
Author

Topic: is ETH very cheap now? - page 9. (Read 2613 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 15
July 04, 2018, 06:12:49 AM
It's certain exceptionally modest at this point. $400 is the point that Etherium can go down at most. On the off chance that it falls beneath that point then it wil thoroughly diminish more.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 06:11:04 AM
Just like bitcoin. the same scenario will fall and suddenly rise sometimes slowly increase the price. It's actually good to buy ETH now especially at the cheap price now because soon it will also increase the price
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 06:08:44 AM
Their prices compared to other coins are not cheap, but compared to other times, ETH prices are now at the bottom of the market, so this opportunity helps us to buy ETH and hold them in time. long you will be profitable.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Infleum
July 04, 2018, 04:50:43 AM
I think the fair ETH price is at least $ 1500, since bitcoin once cost $ 20,000. It seems that something is stopping the ETH price from growing in proportion to the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 200
July 04, 2018, 04:20:48 AM
ETH is falling below $400! The bear market has begun!
I don't dare to buy ETH, the market may continue to fall, and I will buy ETH at $350, waiting for the rise!
And there are many people who are buying and expecting about a twice return in the near future. The return may also rise more than twice. The market is actually red and the prices have fallen dramatically as well but the little jumps are still there which gives the signal of the possible and impending price appreciation as well. So this is not the end yet.
Activity: 308
July 03, 2018, 03:23:00 PM
I think ethereum is cheap now, according to its prices which a few weeks earlier , but I am not sure this is the right time to buy. I think it can be good to follow its price movements for a few days more.
Activity: 158
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 09:51:48 AM
When you compare its value for the past months,ethereum is indeed way cheaper than before. But this situation is an advantage to make investment because eth is very active now plus many ico's launched are eth based.
Activity: 248
July 03, 2018, 09:39:10 AM
The current price of ETH is very cheap. A very potential business like ETH and a $ 450 coin is a cheap price. We can see that the activities of ETH are very active recently.
They are trying to develop their business to soon be able to beat the BTC.
Yes, eth is very cheap so best to buy this time. We may see the ethereum price this year to into huge value so I have no doubt in investing in this coin. Buy when you can than regretting in a latter time.
Activity: 658
July 03, 2018, 09:15:29 AM
The current price of ETH is very cheap. A very potential business like ETH and a $ 450 coin is a cheap price. We can see that the activities of ETH are very active recently.
They are trying to develop their business to soon be able to beat the BTC.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 09:09:13 AM
If you track the ETH price data. ETH has dropped ~ 50% compared to its highest price in April with ~ $ 830. Too cheap to give a quality speculation and safety in the long run. It is a good time to catch up with the market movement.

no it is not cheap now.
in my opinion it will drop blow 400s again.
ant it is really last oppurtiniy for taking eth
Activity: 228
July 03, 2018, 08:55:08 AM
If you track the ETH price data. ETH has dropped ~ 50% compared to its highest price in April with ~ $ 830. Too cheap to give a quality speculation and safety in the long run. It is a good time to catch up with the market movement.
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
July 03, 2018, 08:49:11 AM
ETH today is very cheap and it is an excellent chance for a successful investment. I think that in a few months the coin will become much more expensive and give us a profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
July 03, 2018, 08:38:38 AM
I calculate the main prices of ETH and also BTC price regarding the mining process and costs. miners are the main people that affect the price of BTC and ETH. if the prices of coins will below the mining costs, the mining will not affordable. in general, if we consider the average prices of mining in all of the world, we conclude that the lowest prices of BTC is about 6000 to 7000$. and this amount for ETH is about 400$. so if ETH decreases more than 400$, the mining of ETH will not affordable and miners will migrate to other alts. so this migration will cause stopping the mining of BTC and ETH and also will cause the price of the transaction. in long-term, this causes the raising of the price for ETH and BTC.

ethereum is cheap but now the price is increasing suddenly so i will advise you to go get ether now before it get high. in some previous chat which i chats show that by the ends of this year 2018 it will get $2000k, so don't be leftout .
Activity: 169
July 03, 2018, 08:14:46 AM
When you compare it to the value of ethereum in last quarter of 2017 you can see the difference, the ethereum that time reach the 1k dollar 1 ethereum . Now ethereum is down to 400 dollar 1 ethereum the price become cheaper maybe because of the problem that cryptoworld is facing. But I do not panic I patiently wait for the right time , the time where ethereum value will be 1k dollar again.
July 03, 2018, 08:00:12 AM
When it comes to value now, ETH is at an extremely cheap price, I think you should buy ETH now, and hold for a few months, you will be profitable, trading in the patented encryption market. It is essential for you.
Activity: 476
Merit: 300
July 03, 2018, 07:55:04 AM
How many dollars would it be when eth rises? 1,000? $ 5,000? Do you think it's enough to be rich? I think there are better coins. Neo can be taken.
July 03, 2018, 07:05:03 AM
Now we can call it cheap ETH. Maybe they will be one of the potential coin you should buy them now, though the market is bleak now, but holding them will be one of the reasons you will be more successful in the future.
Activity: 895
Merit: 250
July 03, 2018, 06:16:59 AM
Yes, I think ethereum is very cheap now that there is a very big fall in the price of all coin. If you wish to invest, now is a very good time to buy ethereum or wait for the market to dip a little more before you buy and then hold it for long term to make reasonable profit by the time you decide to sell because the price would have risen more than it is now.
Activity: 434
July 03, 2018, 06:13:18 AM
I think ETH is less than $500 is very cheap, because according to the cost of miners, the price of ETH can not be lower than this price! I have bought some ETH at this price and are waiting for the rise! LOL
Activity: 210
July 03, 2018, 05:07:36 AM
If comparing Bitcoin and Ethereum of Ethereum would be cheaper.
Especially now Ethereum changed its price to be cheap at only $ 400.
This is a surprising thing, I think Ethereum will have a stable price and will not decrease drastically.
But the reality is different now, Ethereum is cheap.
I just hope that Ethereum will recover and rise again to a high price.
Pages:
Jump to: