Pages:
Author

Topic: is ETH very cheap now? - page 11. (Read 2613 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 07:30:31 PM
It's sure very cheap now. $400 is the point that Etherium can go down at most. If it falls below that point then it wil totally decrease more.
Activity: 182
June 29, 2018, 07:11:05 PM
Coins like ETH which are high volume coins are good to invest in at dip. You won't find a better price to buy ETH again. I am expecting a bullish ride in July. This is the best time to invest in high volume coin because when pump happens these are the coins with appreciate first.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 07:04:40 PM
The ethereum has a very low price, according to its old high prices. If you want to make some investment in ethereum, I recommend you to be sure the falling of its price is over.
Activity: 360
June 29, 2018, 01:47:05 PM
I calculate the main prices of ETH and also BTC price regarding the mining process and costs. miners are the main people that affect the price of BTC and ETH. if the prices of coins will below the mining costs, the mining will not affordable. in general, if we consider the average prices of mining in all of the world, we conclude that the lowest prices of BTC is about 6000 to 7000$. and this amount for ETH is about 400$. so if ETH decreases more than 400$, the mining of ETH will not affordable and miners will migrate to other alts. so this migration will cause stopping the mining of BTC and ETH and also will cause the price of the transaction. in long-term, this causes the raising of the price for ETH and BTC.

Personally, I realized a year ago that mining is no longer profitable. Mining should have been a couple of years ago, when the real production was very profitable. At that moment I didn't know anything about it. That's too bad. Therefore, you compete with the big giants in production does not make sense.
brand new
Activity: 0
June 29, 2018, 11:53:18 AM
Yes this year it's big drop again already it's dropped $ 365 last January ethereum price reached $1380 compare last January ethereum price currently very cheap moreover ethereum chance to drop.Because continues crypto market dropping two weeks. Now correct time to buy more ETH.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
June 29, 2018, 12:23:29 PM
yes the eth and and many altcoins including btc is very cheap right now, its the best time to invest in crypto while the market is on a huge dip.
Activity: 171
Merit: 14
June 29, 2018, 11:31:25 AM
I think it's still very expensive now. You can wait. The cryptocurrency market is still going down. Now there is no capital to enter. Too little. Whales are sleeping.
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 11:14:24 AM
Yes the price of ETH is now so cheap that am thinking of buying more to add to the ones I have
Activity: 751
Merit: 253
June 29, 2018, 11:13:24 AM
I calculate the main prices of ETH and also BTC price regarding the mining process and costs. miners are the main people that affect the price of BTC and ETH. if the prices of coins will below the mining costs, the mining will not affordable. in general, if we consider the average prices of mining in all of the world, we conclude that the lowest prices of BTC is about 6000 to 7000$. and this amount for ETH is about 400$. so if ETH decreases more than 400$, the mining of ETH will not affordable and miners will migrate to other alts. so this migration will cause stopping the mining of BTC and ETH and also will cause the price of the transaction. in long-term, this causes the raising of the price for ETH and BTC.

If you are right, it should happen now because bitcoin price is under 6000 dollars and ethereum falling under 400. We must watchout on other altcoins which will be more profitable to mine becuase their price probably will be lower.
Activity: 525
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 11:02:34 AM

Prices fall and rise fair in the market, and for now the ethereum falls and it becomes a good chance to buy ethereum for a cheap price. If you believe in crypto, this is the best time to buy and in the future will benefit.
Activity: 538
Merit: 250
June 29, 2018, 10:56:07 AM
It is not very cheap, but cheap.
The main bottom (resistance line) is 250USD. So we can see 250USD in the near future and this price will be very cheap  Grin.
Activity: 78
June 29, 2018, 10:48:58 AM
You may be able to wait, I think the cryptocurrency market will fall, you can wait for a lower price. This is my suggestion.
Activity: 317
June 29, 2018, 08:22:45 AM
The price is now cheap and profitable for those who are going to keep a long-term investment. The right time to buy this coin as I believe
Activity: 126
June 29, 2018, 08:48:00 AM
ETH is falling below $400! The bear market has begun!
I don't dare to buy ETH, the market may continue to fall, and I will buy ETH at $350, waiting for the rise!
Activity: 218
Merit: 14
June 29, 2018, 08:40:32 AM
Actually i would say ethereum is very cheap, but just when you compare to the price at the all time high last year which was 1400dollars. I think ethereum is cheap at the moment. But nobody can know it ethereum will every go up or hit a new all time high. So the decision is on you if you think if its cheap or not and if you should rebuy!?
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 08:38:32 AM
Ethereum fee us very cheap now, that is the time to put money into ethereum. hold the ethereum coin for long term will supply more benefits than you invest. This coin is a excessive capability and promising cash inside the coinmarketcap. After bitcoin ETH is the second one biggest and strongest coin. so many ico's now prepared to spend money on this. because of its blockchain generation it becomes an increasing number of popular nowadays.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
June 29, 2018, 08:33:13 AM
I think crypto prices are far lowered than their original previous prices and ETH is also trading at half price currently than it had been traded before a few months.
Bases on my trading experience, it is a favourable time to store as much ETH coins  as you can so that you can take huge profits once the prices surge
I also suggest that it is a very good time to buy as much coin as you desire because the price is cheap now and if you hold ethereum for long term, you will earn reasonable profit by the time you sell because the price would have risen above what it is now.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
June 29, 2018, 01:05:41 AM
I believe that the price of Ethereum relative to other altcoins has not fallen much. But I think that Ethereum will always be in the top.
Activity: 924
Merit: 511
June 29, 2018, 01:02:21 AM
I think crypto prices are far lowered than their original previous prices and ETH is also trading at half price currently than it had been traded before a few months.
Bases on my trading experience, it is a favourable time to store as much ETH coins  as you can so that you can take huge profits once the prices surge
June 28, 2018, 10:46:38 PM
Yes its very cheap now as it falls to $431 and i think this is the lowest price of ethereum for this year and the sad thing is we don't know yet on how to protect our investment and to cut the possible losses of continuous fluctuation.
Pages:
Jump to: