Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Ethereum a good investment? - page 36. (Read 4205 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
March 15, 2018, 10:38:18 AM
Now Ethereum has become an even more interesting investment, because the price has fallen very low. I plan to just buy.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
March 15, 2018, 10:37:05 AM
in my opinion of course ethereum is the best investment. vitalik works very hard for ethereum. He's a very intelligent and successful person.
Activity: 518
March 15, 2018, 10:03:23 AM
Yes Ethereum is actually a good investment and I am investing this coin for long term because I do believe in time it will be one of the most in demand and stable digital coin next to bitcoin. Although it is progressing slowly but a lot of investors actually prefer using this coin and its blockchain like the ones investing on ICO's.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 09:57:12 AM
At the moment, yes! But one should see it as a long-term investment. The use-cases of ETH, including ERC20, smart contracts etc. makes it a pretty interesting long-term investment! Correct me if I am wrong!
Activity: 413
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 15, 2018, 09:49:03 AM
Is Ethereum a good investment?

Might be, might be not. As you know, google and some social media sites are shutting down cryptocurrency news. Which means there will be lesser ICOs. This might be good because there will be less scam ICOs, only legit ICOs can afford and will try to make or pay advertisements on different sites. As we know, most ICOs use ethereum platform, so it may cause ethereum to fall if this happens.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
March 15, 2018, 09:32:30 AM
Ethereum is a good investment, People are using Ethereum to buy ICO and other secret coins as ethereum is the payment method for most Crypto projects, ethereum is a good coin to invest in, it Will definitely grow more in the future and the current ethereum price is still cheap.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
March 15, 2018, 09:11:25 AM

Yes, Of course, Ethereum is going to be a good investment forever because you are investing in the coin which is a major one and next to bitcoin whose demand is rising all over the world like a fire. People are using Ethereum for buying ICO's and other crypto coins as ethereum is the mode of payment for almost all Crypto projects. Ethereum chart analysis says that right now it is in a correction but it will soon start to rise once the trend resumes it with strong momentum and volatility.
Activity: 154
Merit: 15
March 15, 2018, 09:07:34 AM
First you shall understand that it is always the risk when it goes to crypto. But still I can tell that Ethereum is the most stable choice, however you cannot get much profit from buying Ethereum because its price doesn't changes as much as some new coins do.

Like you said the stability of the Ethereum is most known among the investors. I still believe that the current profit in this phase can be easier gained then investment into the Bitcoin. Ethereum still needs to reach 2000 dollars and I think that this value is not so far away.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Investors are recognizing the Ethereum because many of other projects are based on their blockchain. The OP cannot go wrong if he invests into the Ethereum but on the other side, he also cannot expect to become millionaires with the small investment.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 08:53:19 AM

Ethereum is a good investment. Most ICOs use ethereum platform because of it's convenience. Aside from bitcoin, ethereum is a good coin to invest, it will surely grow more in the future and I think that ethereum price is still cheap. Most coins are either paired with bitcoin or ethereum so the best two choice in terms of investment is either bitcoin or ethereum.
Activity: 142
March 15, 2018, 08:21:20 AM
Now that more and more people realized that most ICOs are scams, I don't think eth is still a good choice coz the main function for eth is ico.
Activity: 459
March 15, 2018, 07:59:56 AM

No doubt, it is a mountain of money. If you are smart enough and smart in speculation then you will gain a lot of profit from ETH. ETH is a very potential altcoin because their staff is very good and always creates new ideas. They have attracted a lot of coins using their platform to grow. That has helped ETH to always grow. Investing in ETH is a good decision.
Activity: 413
March 15, 2018, 07:56:09 AM
This question could be asked of many crypto currencies. Ether is one of the most popular and top coins so there is plenty of following. Whether it is a good investment will depend upon the crypto market in general.
To think it would be like that so but so far ethereum is making there path in a good way and more progress they achieved. Maybe for a year comes ethereum will be more bigger value than others. And follow the steps of btc. So fpr me it is good to invest for ethereum as we see for now that the value will be in progress so far.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 668
Community management 24/7 for hire
March 15, 2018, 07:39:28 AM
When ETH was 1300$ all was saying good investment.
Now ETH is 650$.
Could it go to 300$ - no problem.

All on this forum believe in crypto and say up. Så asking for future price here could be risky.

Price go up wild if we go main stream. Strong forces try to make sure it don't happen. But personally I believe it.
Activity: 308
March 15, 2018, 07:14:31 AM
At these prices these days is certainly a good investment. I have incremeted
Activity: 208
March 15, 2018, 07:03:18 AM
Most certainly it is. Ethereum isn’t just a digital currency. It’s an open-source network that was designed to be built upon. Ethereum has far more applications and many ongoing and upcoming blockchain projects are using the Ethereum network. In fact, the majority of ICOs these days are launching on it's platform. If developers believe this much in Ethereum, so why shouldn't we.
Activity: 126
March 15, 2018, 07:02:58 AM
YES,Ethereum also permits developers to build decentralized apps, also known as dapps, on top of its blockchain technology. Interestingly, the more apps are built, the more valuable the Ether becomes.
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
March 15, 2018, 06:28:23 AM
of course yes. ethereum is a good investment. ethereum is a strong coin. it has smartcontract and most of ico use ethereum blockchain so ethereum's price can increase.
Activity: 714
March 15, 2018, 06:05:34 AM

Of course, Ethereum is good and very promising investments because it is the most invested altcoins in the market right now in which it become the leader of all Altcoins secondary to Bitcoin. This is because Ethereum platform is the most commonly used by all ICO thru ERC20 to support their tokens or projects so therefore to think that if we need to participate of any ICO we need to buy Ethereum for every transactions which means that the Ethereum investments will never stop.
Activity: 322
To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)
March 15, 2018, 05:45:13 AM
First you shall understand that it is always the risk when it goes to crypto. But still I can tell that Ethereum is the most stable choice, however you cannot get much profit from buying Ethereum because its price doesn't changes as much as some new coins do.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
March 15, 2018, 05:36:17 AM
Ethereum is definitely a good choice to invest in. Ethereum is next to Bitcoin and most Ico's platform are based on Ethereum that will keep Ethereum growing. Hold it long term and it will definitely give you a reasonable profit.
Pages:
Jump to: